[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOES ONE PIECE MAKE YOU HAPPY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: apiss.png (178KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
apiss.png
178KB, 500x375px
DOES ONE PIECE MAKE YOU HAPPY?
>>
I have one unpleasant OP memory. It was watching that atrocity of a filler arc.
>>
>>154565980

no. I have very bad teeth
>>
>>154565980
Yes. And I fucking loved that filler arc
>>
>nami straight up kills the filler arc villain
>>
Fuck off filler girl
>>
>>154565980
Nothing makes me happy anymore.
>>
File: Ninja.png (318KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja.png
318KB, 700x490px
I like One Piece!
>>
it used to. big mom arc is going so fucking slow I don't get hyped for anything anymore.
>>
>>154565980
I want to piss in apis's throat
>>
>>154570000
After Fishman Island and Dressrosa, I don't understand how you can find it slow.
>>
>>154565980
I want to see Apis's cunny!
>>
>toei
>>
>>154570000

> I read all of One Piece for the first time two days ago: the post
>>
File: ab2d8ca337beefbe72b0e291fbd9972e.jpg (885KB, 1083x821px) Image search: [Google]
ab2d8ca337beefbe72b0e291fbd9972e.jpg
885KB, 1083x821px
Perona is cutest!
>>
>>154571249
she's aged
>>
>>154565980
I got bored of it like two or three years ago, so not anymore.
>>
Filler dragons
>>
How close is the theoretical end of OP since thriller bark was apparently the halfway point?
>>
>>154570000
Just wait for chapters to accumulate and then read it. That's what I did for Dresdossa and it became much more enjoyable
>>
>>154575035
The timeskip was the halfway point, not Thriller Bark.
We're like ~60% through at the moment, and by the end of the current saga we'll probably be closer to ~70% finished. I'd expect the series to go for 10 to 12 more years at its current pace, assuming Oda doesn't get ill or get more frequently mandated breaks.
>>
>>154570000

Wut?

Compared to fucking Dressrosa it''s going at lightspeed
>>
File: 1475705905027.jpg (15KB, 375x392px) Image search: [Google]
1475705905027.jpg
15KB, 375x392px
>>154565980
It used to. Watching old school OP was pure happiness and adventure and joy. There have been few shows I was so totally enthralled with, so completely happy and content with while watching, as old OP episodes. When I first discovered it, I blew through multiple episodes a day just overjoyed to spend time in its world with its characters and see what adventures awaited us next. But everything post-timeskip has totally lost the OP charm for me. It was kinda slowly losing that special, sorta intangible charm and personality over time before that for a while, but the show was still rock solid at its core overall and the sotry and adventure very interesting. Since the timeskip, its just felt like horribly generic fighting anime crap, with way too much fan service, that has lost its fun and innocence and sense of wonder and creativity and adventure. All the characters have lost what made them such a loveable cast once upon a time, and are now horrible, annoying caricatures of their former selves, which is something I feel could actually be attributed to the show at large too; it feels like its going through the motions, dragging itself out and onward, trying to lazily imitate One Piece but failing and coming off lifeless and boring. I think it started to lose bits and pieces of itself after Water 7/Enies Lobby; everything before that was wonderful; then it slowly upped the fan service, slowly started trading in the character's personalities for stupid caricatures that exist to be the butt of jokes, but, overall, enthralling and interesting, and definitely One Piece, until the timeskip. Its such crap since then. Its such a shame, I watche dit for years and years, always dreaming of seeing the end of Luffy and his crew's adventure, waiting for the next plot twist or big reveal, loving every moment of that child-like sense of wonder and spending time with a crew of characters who felt like friends along the way. Now, its all lost, it doesn't matter. Fugg brb kms.
>>
>>154577492
Stop watching the show.

Many of the problems with the current anime stem from the budget being slashed and them trying to pad 10 pages of a single chapter into a full 20 minute episode. The timeskip started with a weak arc, and Dressrosa had its own assortment of problems due to its length, but overall the tone of the series hasn't really changed and its definitely picking up speed in the past two arcs.
>>
>>154565980
one piece is not even satisfactory
a two piece is okay depending on the side
a three piece is my temporary happiness
>>
File: ls.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>154577873
forgot my image
>>
>>154577914
It makes me want to vomit that people actually eat shit like this.
>>
Fairy Tail is better.
>>
>>154577945
Guessing you're not an American?
>>
>>154565980
YES
>>
>>154577945
pussy
>>
>>154572091
So what?
>>
>>154577492

I was rewatching clips from East Blue on Youtube. It's insane how more enjoyable Zoro and Nami were.
Zoro was even laughing and being a character. But now he's the more generic badass trope possible.

The only character I still enjoy after the timeskip is Franky.
>>
>>154581257
This.
I enjoyed one piece for the crew interactions. Brook so far is my favorite crew member. The shit he's done is 110%
>>
>>154577492
I completely agree with you mang
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.