[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Country roads... Take me home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: whisper-header.jpg (747KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whisper-header.jpg
747KB, 1920x1080px
Country roads...
Take me home
>>
>>154563051
West virginia is one of the shittiest states in the US.

It's barely better than South Dakota.
>>
The best Ghibli movie along Kiki delivery Service. Mononoke and Spirited Away are overrated.
>>
>>154563157
I prefer Only Yesterday.
>>
>>154563218
only yesterday made me pretty depressed for some reason, lovely film though
>>
>>154563218
Good pick as well. Kaguya, Only Yesterday, Kiki and Whisper of the Heart are the patrician choices.
>>
>>154563157
Crimson Pig is best
>>
>>154563121
it only fit because it was four letters
it might have been massachusetts, can you believe it?
>>
>>154563286
This. Porco Rosso is Miyazaki's magnum opus.
>>
>>154563051
>Crying bitch tears the first time watching this
>Feel emptiness inside for a good week

It hurts.
>>
>>154563157
You misspelled worst
>>
>>154563157
Agree.
>>
>>154563081
What year is it?
>>
The Wind Rises is the best
>>
>>154563304
there aren't mountain mamas in massachusetts
>>
>>154564240
Except it's not. It has terrible pacing with an extremely contrived romance. Not to mention Anno's shitty voice acting.
>>
>>154564344
>watching the japanese dub
wew
>>
File: walk-with-inu-5.jpg (53KB, 618x351px) Image search: [Google]
walk-with-inu-5.jpg
53KB, 618x351px
To the place

Where I belong
>>
>>154563541
shit taste
>>
>>154564240
I agree.

But that's because I too love the golden age of aviation and turn of the century engineering. god those planes were animated so well

I should also mention that I'm a pilot and I volunteer at a museum with a lot of vintage birds
>>
>>154564380
>Watching dubbed anime
>Ever
>>
>>154564507
Porco Rosso is objectively the better/best Ghibli aviation film though.
>>
Kiki's Delivery Service is always gonna hold a special place in my heart even though I haven't seen it in years and years.

Should probably give it a rewatch one of these days.
>>
>>154564643
in terms of story

yes.

But the attention to detail and animation in the wind rises is great. the vibrations of the engine and the buffeting of the wind against the wings... wonderful. Also all the aircraft in the wind rises are real aircraft that were built and flown. while in porco rosso they're mostly made up designs.

that said Porco Rosso is my second favorite.
>>
CON TOREE ROA
>>
>>154563286
Good man
>>
I'm leaving on a Jet Plane.
>>
>>154564835
Then it's not better senpai, you just like it more for nerd reasons
>>
>>154565095
wow its almost like opinions like which is best is actually an opinion that is made on a personal level.

And the Wind rises is my favorite so to me its the best.

Stop being contrarian for no fucking reason.
>>
>>154565095
Not him, but the fact that you think animation and attention to detail isn't important in a animated movie is pretty telling.
>>
TO THE SPECIFIC LOCATION

I FEEL IS THE MOST SUITABLE FOR ME
>>
>>154563279
Its a movie about childhood regrets and firsts. Made me nostalgic and sad at the same time too.
>>
>>154565150
OK but it's not like Porco Rosso is a slide show.
>>
>>154565399
I really don't know why you replied this to me. Where did I implied that the animation in Porco Rosso is bad?
>>
>>154565095
>"nerd" reasons
What the fuck is wrong with you, anon? You don't even sound like you should be here.
>>
>>154563286
real patrician over here
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.