[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate the MC of the last show you watched on basedness scale from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Rance-1442911655-44057.jpg (57KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rance-1442911655-44057.jpg
57KB, 250x300px
rate the MC of the last show you watched on basedness scale from 1 (Shinji) to 10 (Ransu)

if the MC is a girl you're pathetic
>>
>>154549701
How is Rance scale 10 and Shinji scale 1?

As much of a faggot Shinji is he actually fought and did shit on his own, meanwhile you can count with one hand the times Rance defeated a mildly relevant foe by himself, his strenght is literally have stronger people do shit in his place.
>>
>Rance
>overcompensating gay man with feelings for Ricku
>a 10
>>
>>154549701
>tfw pathetic
>>
>>154549701
Why do Rancefags even exist? If one wants to fanwank over a smug bastard that fucks lots of women then Dark Schnieder from Bastard!! has been around for 2 decades, this power fantasy character at least is stronger than everyone under him, unlike Rance is who is just an average swordsman.
>>
>>154550029
Rance has been around longer than two decades.

Rance is better than an average swordsman. He's a level 2. He's not the best cause he's a lazy piece of shit but people are attracted to his character because he's a piece of shit.
>>
>>154550098
DS is one year older than Rance actually.
>>
>>154549701

>>154550029
Rance is moe.
I wouldn't say he's a complete "I can do anything" power fantasy either. The fact he has to struggle makes it funner to play the games. And more satisfying when you guide this dumbass brute to come out on top of the insanely powerful enemies.
>>
Rance is sick. He's an entertaining douchebag that somehow keeps finding his way inside women no matter how powerful they are.
>>
>>154549853
> Shinji
> Individual agency
Starting off the shitposts with a bang, aren't we?
>>
File: 252829.jpg (33KB, 225x349px) Image search: [Google]
252829.jpg
33KB, 225x349px
meh like 6. He's pretty annoying with all his moralfag shit.

Seryu Ubiquitous should have been the main character.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.