[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does /a/ think about this mango?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: ee32591647b6012daba87ad9e466d556.jpg (503KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ee32591647b6012daba87ad9e466d556.jpg
503KB, 835x1200px
So what does /a/ think about this mango?
>>
>>154538998
Copper pussied out.
>>
>>154540109
is that an opinion?
>>
>>154538998
I literally finished this. Why does every mango I like fizzle out towards the end? The ultradyke was the worst

And what do you people think of the author's new manga?
>>
>>154538998
Disappointing
>>
>>154538998
Got rushed and a little bland at the end, like the author decided that Mizuki would remain a girl and just stopped putting effort into it, feels a little flat as a result. The beginning was great, "My willy's gone!" is one of the best lines I've ever read, fantastic presentation and character interactions.
>>
>>154541709

>fizzle out

They start with simple premise and then make up things as they go if it's popular.
>>
>>154538998
A disappointment. The author decided to preserve the status quo because he didn't know how to write the manga after the main characters had become a couple, so he kept cockteasing with the main couple but that didn't lead to anything. Instead he introduced a stream of annoying unrelated characters in order to keep the story from advancing and turned the series into a harem since most of them wanted Mizuki.
>>
I enjoyed it, it has been such a long time since I started so I just re-read it all again.

The beginning was funnier though, and there's a lack of "spicy" situations after the gym/housevisit one, which was one of the interesting things about it.

Could've a better ending though, not that Mizuki's deciding be a girl was bad, but it just felt rushed and a longer epilogue would be great.
>>
File: takeru fishing face.jpg (16KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
takeru fishing face.jpg
16KB, 245x220px
the ending was rushed and a little generic.

at the time, it didn't help that the guy TLing it completely dropped it and disappeared over getting a small part of the manga sniping by another TL group.

he didn't even have the balls to finish it.
>>
Strong as hell first "half" I guess, dragged on too long, author too reliant on characters introduced simply to halt progression.

Disappointing ending.
>>
File: sfx heavy breathing.png (101KB, 352x273px) Image search: [Google]
sfx heavy breathing.png
101KB, 352x273px
Had some good reaction faces.

Peaked too early.
>>
That part where they are in the gym and guy fondles her was bonertastic.
Sadly the author had no idea how to go from there.
>>
made me gay apparently.
>>
it had the problem a lot of ecchis do where they don't commit to it. You don't make an ecchi manga and then make it be less ecchi over time. shit should be every chapter.
>>
>>154538998
Agree with most posts here. Strong, fun beginning, then it started to drag the more characters were introduced.

I imagine a lot of people who followed the TL threads haven't even read the final chapters since TLs fizzled out at the end. The last chapter wasn't translated by someone until months later and scans are still slow and behind.

Now you're lucky if a Boku Girl thread lives at all.
>>
>>154538998
Looked cuter with short hair
>>
File: 1429990281285.jpg (17KB, 270x345px) Image search: [Google]
1429990281285.jpg
17KB, 270x345px
I never got why everyone in the cast was tripping over their dick for a person so tiny and curveless that they literally could and did pass for a prepubescent boy
>>
>>154547683
tomboyfags are just that gay
>>
>>154538998
It was gay as fuck
>>
>>154538998
>Takeru says he doesn't care if Mizuki is a girl or boy
>Mizuki stayed as a girl instead of opting to get his ass pounded by Takeru as a boy

Wasted opportunity.
>>
>>154548265
What he says.
Either you accept being a faggot for your friend or you don't, but this was just a copout.
>>
>>154538998
>what does /a/ think about this mango?
It's pretty papaya.
>>
>>154541709
Just read it. Kind of generic. But genderbender as a concept is generic, too, and they made Boku Girl fun, so I don't doubt they could make this fun, too, but it's a one shot, and as it stands it wasn't that interesting.
>>
>>154548265
mizuki wants blood children
>>
>>154548265
>he chose multiple orgasms and the ability to bear children over being a freak of society

yeah what a dumb ass
>>
>>154548492
And menstruation and the inability to form rational thoughts.
Also bearing children sounds like fucking torture, why would anyone want that?
>>
>>154548535
a cute girl
>>
I think it needs more doujins
>>
Best parts of the manga where the ones where Takeru would snap and start molesting her

There should have been more of that
>>
when did this series end? Also, I for one would like more doujins too.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.