[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you enjoying your Mind of Steel Shirou? This is the end result

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1488170029027.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488170029027.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Are you enjoying your Mind of Steel Shirou? This is the end result of chasing after seigi no mikata ideals. You turn black and gold, and after awhile start to enjoy ending people.

I don't know why "heroism" in Nasuverse somehow keeps leading to chaotic evil alignment with this father and son, but they're perhaps a bit too extreme with how they go about it. Leads to them both breaking or turning out strange.
>>
>>154528580
>Not Mind of Lust End
He like everyone else who came into contact with Kiara, was consumed by her boundless lust that made everyone kill themselves.
>>
File: file.png (206KB, 545x165px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
206KB, 545x165px
>You turn black
But why
>>
>>154528580
RASEN KAIDAN
>>
>Turns into a black guy
>Instead of turning into swords from the inside, he turns into bling from the inside

Like poetry.
>>
>>154528580

GO was a mistake.

No, I take that back. Everything after HA was a mistake.
>>
File: blacked emiya.jpg (229KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
blacked emiya.jpg
229KB, 1334x750px
>>154528580
What level of black do you want?
>>
>>154529281
>Turns his swords into guns and turns the swords he shoots into bullets that turn back into swords after they hit.
>Fixes his body by pasting gold on it, becoming less and less human in the process.
>He'd rather be a literally dead inside tool than feel things anymore.
>>
>>154528580
>>154529186
He turned black because he stole too many swords
>>
>>154528580
>I don't know why "heroism" in Nasuverse somehow keeps leading to chaotic evil alignment with this father and son, but they're perhaps a bit too extreme with how they go about it. Leads to them both breaking or turning out strange.
What did you expect? They wanted to chase after a naive ideal which is to save everyone but ended up killing the people they wanted to save. And they're stuck into doing the same shit forever. It was Kiritsugu's fault to be honest. If he didn't blab all those superhero bullshit to Shirou then he probably wouldn't end up like this.
>>
>>154529399
kek.
>>
>>154528580
>shirou has gone full nigger

HOL UP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.