[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming Berserk ever ends, Guts will forgive Griffith and accept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1489372092665.jpg (190KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
1489372092665.jpg
190KB, 600x556px
Assuming Berserk ever ends, Guts will forgive Griffith and accept his death to the seal.
>>
>>154521853
I hope Caska regains her memories next chapter and goes back to Griffith, it's the only thing that would make sense.
>>
>>154521967
True, I doubt Casca would be down with Guts' struggle against destiny
>>
The story needs to get on with it and have Farnese kill Casca so she and Guts can be together
>>
>>154522151
Like Casca won't kill herself
>>
>>154521967
Or Casca just wants to live a quiet life after having her fighting spirit dicked out of her and Guts leaves her behind to chase revenge severing one of his ties to his humanity which ultimately makes him stronger in the sword, but much less mentally stable and gives into the armor more.
>>
>>154522055
shes also branded so she will have to face the struggle as well.
>>
>>154522656
She can just give up if she wants to
>>
Guts will die,
Casca will regain her senses
Apostols will be sealed
Grrrriiifiiiithhhh will kill himself or will help Guts to kill him.
The whole series will end with casca getting old surrounded by little children
>>
>>154522969
>Grrrriiifiiiithhhh will kill himself
I don't think Femto has any feelings of regret or guilt
>>
>>154523026
I think that Griffith showing regret is the biggest tweest the manga can pull at this point.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.