[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Basically, she is a worrisome girl that never resents others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1488973200917.jpg (108KB, 1071x763px) Image search: [Google]
1488973200917.jpg
108KB, 1071x763px
>Basically, she is a worrisome girl that never resents others (not even Shinji or Zouken)

How can she not resent Zouken? That doesn't seem very realistic.
>>
She's a forward thinker you should learn from her
>>
File: 1483441846924.jpg (71KB, 652x659px) Image search: [Google]
1483441846924.jpg
71KB, 652x659px
>>154513975
She has a heart of gold, anon.
>>
Because it´s bad written. Don´t dwell on that much.
>>
She enjoyed it
>>
What did he do to her again? I forgot the plot of heavens feel desu
>>
>>154514818
>She has a heart of worms, anon.
FTFY.
>>
>>154513975
Zouken was insane. You can't blame him for anything he did.
>>
>>154515248
He was a good boy
>>
shes a nice girl on the inside, u know more inside than the wormms and shit
>>
imagine if nasu had made it not worms but something more tame
would she then be #1 in popularity
>>
>>154515823
No, because Saber exists.
>>
Blame the fucking christians for fetishizing weakness and fear of exacing revenge and calling it forgiveness.
>>
File: CP12_4.jpg (37KB, 991x555px) Image search: [Google]
CP12_4.jpg
37KB, 991x555px
>>154513975
You should read Hollow Ataraxia. She literally fulfills Tokiomi´s prediction. And takes over whole Matou household. Shinji and Zonken are even terrified of her here.
>>
File: 57793873_p0.png (685KB, 652x659px) Image search: [Google]
57793873_p0.png
685KB, 652x659px
>>154514818
>not posting the corrected version
Nig.
>>
>>154513975
A few reasons I think; Remember that mage society is pretty twisted and as a girl given up to adoption to the Matous she probably normalized a lot of the terrible things that he inflicted on her.

Additionally, being nice to a fault is a central part of her personality. Though deep down she's not a perfect saint, she'd rather not harm or hate others.

On another level, Zouken's attention and "care" was something of a twisted acknowledgement. Even at her worst she'd probably grudgingly appreciate his tutelage, even as fucked up as it is. That said, pragmatically, when given the strength to do so she would just as well crush him like the bug he is.

Basically, she's nice to a fault. Hate and revenge is something that she has difficulty doing though, given the chance, she's got a bit of a talent for it.
>>
>>154516264
When was the last time a major Jap VN/anime/manga exacted revenge outside of obscure edgelord titles?

It's always forced UNDERSTANDING.
>>
>>154516808
You know when I think about it, everything I just wrote here is kinda bullshit and whitewashing.

Sakura isn't even a particularly good person deep down, but she's rarely expressly malicious. She'll do selfish or bad things, but rarely if ever for their own sake. Outwardly, it is best expressed as a function of her pleasant demeanor, but on a lower level she doesn't have it in her to kick a dog.

Outside of Heaven's Feel, Zouken is largely a nonissue to her; she can't undo his past abuses and she's what she is today thanks entirely to his efforts (however foul). During Heaven's Feel she's given a reason to fight with Zouken and naturally, it's not even a contest.

Sidestepping entirely the "she's a good girl" shit, it's because without means to exact revenge, she doesn't care. When it is within her means, Zouken is smalltime and not worth the effort.
>>
>>154513975
If you read the novel you'd know that she actually resents Shirou and Rin, the very people who end up trying to save her yet never has a single bad thing to say about her abusive step brother and grandfather.
>>
She has low self-esteem.
>>
>>154517760
You know I feel like I've gotta replay, because I don't think I thought about it enough.

>>154516808
>>154517585
Here I am writing in circles and I think I'm unable to explain the point; it's not that she doesn't resent Shinji or Zouken. I think she pities them more. So she won't speak out against them and will gladly defend them, though when the chips are down she's not willing to let them get away with ANYTHING.

Her anger towards Rin and Shirou is probably rooted in a perceived hypocrisy. She knows what to expect from Shinji and Zouken and thinks it's in their nature. I dunno.

Her motivations are a bit hard to map since she's so different in the route she actually factors into. There's not like a different Sakura so to speak, but so much of her is that upper, pleasant and caring underclassman persona that it's hard to get a grasp on her real essence.

I don't think it's accurate to say that she doesn't resent Zouken at all though, just that it's not in her nature to badmouth or cry about abuse; probably a function of her self-loathing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.