[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Code Geass S3 >Kino no Tabi S2 >There are actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>Code Geass S3
>Kino no Tabi S2
>There are actually people who think TTGL S2 isn't being made RIGHT NOW.
Lmao, y'all retarded.
>>
>>154509626
>Lmao
>y'all
You're retarded.
>>
>>154509626
Remake done by Trigger is possible. But no, trying a S2 would ruin the ending, which I totally hate by the way
>>
>>154509626
> the final fight is on the scale of the universe.

It's impossible to do more than that.

So yeah you are retarded.
>>
>>154510437
Make S2 about parrallel worlds wherein a few alternate universes get destroyed everytime the ubergundam fires a shot
>>
>>154509626
>wanting a second season of a complete story that had proper closure
why
>>
>>154510572
it would print money
>>
>>154510868
>it would print money
>it would create more currency
>it would furether inflation in Japan and make the Yen even weaker
>it would make the Yen weaker than the Yuan
>>>/china/
>>
>>154510373
Why would another studio make the sequel to a gainax show
>>
>>154511043
Iirc most of Trigger's artists are the ones behind Gurren Laggan. I don't know why they left but I can believe that it's because Gainax has lost its original style
>>
>>154511043
Because Gainax doesn't do anything in house anymore. All of its old animators have left for Khara, Trigger and others.
>>
>>154511192
>>154511203
Animators do not hold any rights over any of the intellectual property.
If anything Trigger would be more trusted and legitimate in the eyes of Gainax if they were to buy the franchise. That's it.
>>
>>154511192
Why are all trigger shows garbage then
>>
>>154511530
Because Triggers style is to make a garbage so awful it is good
>>
>>154509626
I would literally kill myself if this happened.
>>
>>154509626
The only TTGL continuation I want to see is a Lordgenome prequel. There's just nowhere to go after tossing galaxies like shurikens and making drills bigger than the universe.

Imaishi is said to be working on something that's supposed to appeal to TTGL fans, though, so sit tight for that.
>>
Are you honestly retarded? Why would you want a story that was properly wrapped up to get a sequel.

There's literally nothing else to talk about GL, and asking for either prequels or sequels is pretty much inviting disaster.

Be happy you got to watch it and that the movie versions were great and live with that.

People should learn to let go.
>>
>>154510511
sounds like Noein with autism
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.