[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zankyou no Terror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 64447.jpg (36KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
64447.jpg
36KB, 225x318px
How does anybody unironically like this mess of an anime? It was by far Watanabe's worst show.
>>
It's not very appreciated
>>
>>154496896
>It was by far Watanabe's worst show.
Not when Cowboy Bebop exists.
>>
>>154496939
So many people on YouTube think its one of the best shows evet and its rated fairly high on MAL
>>
>>154496896

I just watched it to see shit get blown up. I wish that Boeing went into the terminal though, I hate those "stopped at the last moment" cliches.
>>
>>154497248
Yer kiddin
>>
It had a good soundtrack at least
>>
>>154496896
it was a good show, the ending was questionable; your shitposting ainĀ“t going to change shit
>>
it was fine until Five was introduced
>>
>>154496896
It was decent until engrish kicked in
>>
The female lead ruined it, remove her and the show would be fine.
>>
>>154499280
still enjoyable afterwards, but with a very bitter aftertaste
>>
>>154499054
Yeah, the show fell apart at this point.
I still don't regret watching it, at least for the bike and ferris wheel scenes. It's not like Sakamichi no Apollon was much better anyway.
Thank god for Space Dandy.
>>
>>154496896
Art and quality was pretty damn good. The OST was also really good + likeable characters. After engrish came into the story it went downhill but it still had some unique scenes like the motorbike/ferris wheel ones.I liked Shibazaki/Lisa the most probably from the series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBoA9cHG8z8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEKsAFlty3M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTQAK1DZTE
>>
>>154499054
ZnT was supposed to be a movie and she wasn't in an original script, this is probably why the show fell apart in second half. cinematography and soundtrack were top notch though
>>
File: Lisa Bath.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa Bath.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
It had some nice scenes and good music like the motorcycle scene and on the ferris wheel, but overall it was pretty bad, and it became terrible once 5 came in.

Honestly Lisa was my favorite thing about it.
>>
File: 1410221958130.jpg (14KB, 245x354px) Image search: [Google]
1410221958130.jpg
14KB, 245x354px
>>154499322
Her and doghair.
>>
>>154497248
>YouTube
>MAL
Fuck off.
>>
>>154498060
Not him, but the people on youtube that do """"edits"""" like it because the art quality was above average and because the series has some edgy scenes.
>>
>>154496939
many off normalfags liked it ! they think this is a muture and deep anime
>>
>>154503764
She was a self insert of the worst kind, We never knew enough about hear, her interaction with the boys was awkward at best and borderline Stockholm Syndrome-ish at worst. But you know what is really bad? Even with that many flaws, she was still better written than Five.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.