[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chi no Wadachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: v035.jpg (270KB, 1422x1027px) Image search: [Google]
v035.jpg
270KB, 1422x1027px
So what's the catch? What is Oshimi going to throw at us?

What do you think is going to happen in this manga?
>>
He's not their biological son. The mother is attracted to him and incest will ensue.
>>
File: v023.jpg (116KB, 610x623px) Image search: [Google]
v023.jpg
116KB, 610x623px
>>154488881
Nah, what's the point if they aren't related? Not enough impact. I don't think he's gonna go for that.
>>
>>154488204
This manga has such an eerie/uncomfortable feeling to it, I feel some sort of anxiety from just reading the two chapters.

Speaking of Oshimi, I've had Aku no hana in my backlog for a while now, is it worth it or naw?
>>
>>154488204
Absolutely nothing.
Like, the whole manga go on with this unsettling undertone and than nothing happen in the end, it would be fantastic.
>>
>>154489080
Definitely worth it. Check out the anime and the manga. I'm not sure what order is best.
>>
this is monthly?
>>
>>154488952
Yeah, that might be too easy. I don't know, I've never been able to predict in what direction his manga series go.
>>154489080
It's worth it.
>>
>>154489155
Looks like every 2 weeks so far.
>>
>>154489138
>Check out the anime
>>
Mother-son hentai with art and story is so rare. Who can thought that regular manga will solve that.
>>
File: anh2.jpg (103KB, 1673x942px) Image search: [Google]
anh2.jpg
103KB, 1673x942px
>>154489196
The atmosphere and soundtrack are amazing. If you get caught up on the rotoscoping then you're a pleb.
>>
>>154488204

From a comment on Kissmanga:

>Son might be crazy
>But he thinks his mother is crazy and not him

The title's Trails of Blood
so something must be up
>>
It's so gonna be incest. And like every Oshimi manga, it will have garbage pace and an inconclusive ending.
>>
>>154489320
But god damn it's suspenseful.
>>
>>154489414
I agree.
>>
All his stories make you feel like you're tripping but not in a good way. Flower of Evil was good, I have no idea what he's doing with Happiness and Mari sucked balls. I hope he doesn't drag this out
>>
>>154489538
>and Mari sucked balls
The first half of Mari was great. The sheer amount of speculation and debate we had in the threads over whether or not she was just crazy proved that.
>>
>>154489538
Mari was fantastic what are you on about
>>
>>154488204
To be honest, I think the weird one is the boy not the mother.
>>
>>154488881
Really?
>>
I hope this ends up in momfucking.

It won't.
>>
>>154489138
>Check out the anime
Disregard this huge faggot, OP.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.