[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The following is a complete spoiler of sayonara zetsubou sensei,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-04-22-16-50-58.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-22-16-50-58.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
The following is a complete spoiler of sayonara zetsubou sensei, and I really don`t recommend reading it if you haven't read the manga.
Also general szs thread i guess.
regarding the ending, there is something i still don`t understand. kafuka manifests in all the girls at different times, yes. but what was the deal with the posthumous graduation? after all, only kafuka died, yet theres some signs the girls are treated as if they died too: for instance, meru`s dad saying thank you to her, as if she only impersonated his daughter, while the rest of the manga implies that the funerals were just for different parts of akagi an?
>>
Chiri is best zetsubou
>>
File: 1333408348587.png (283KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1333408348587.png
283KB, 1200x750px
>>154489713
obviously, you mean matoi.
>>
>>154489713
Hell no
>>
I think you need to reread the ending, OP.
>>
File: 7hZS2JY.png (236KB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7hZS2JY.png
236KB, 1080x1600px
>>154493465
I mean this page.
>we were spirit proxies for these girls
What girls? werent they all spirit proxies for akagi an?
>>
>>154493723
Did you remember the chapter where it showed all the girls killing themselves? Kiri was too afraid to go to school etc.
They then played host to spirits that died but which wanted to live, and they received an organ from Kafuka to keep them alive.
Reread the last 10 or so chapters. It's confusing and dense but it's all in there. There's no other book or something that explains SZS' ending, it's all there in the manga.
>>
>>154488063
>but what was the deal with the posthumous graduation?
It was to allow the spirits possessing each of the girls move on to the afterlife, the girls were spirit mediums who just happened to receive organ donations from Akagi An (Kafuka).
You might need to reread the ending, OP.
>>
>>154493854
>>154493889
The thing is that I read it today.
So they hosted spirits that were successful suicides?
>>
>>154494037
Yeah, the spirits they hosted were Showa era suicides.
>>
>>154494332
Why did they all commit suicide themselves too?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.