[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>plot before OP and after ED This is by far the worst thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bad.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>plot before OP and after ED
This is by far the worst thing that some anime do and you cant disagree.
>>
I disagree.
>>
I agree.
>>
I'm indifferent to it.
>>
Before OP is ok but after ED is too late.
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>after ED
Mekakucity Actors did this the worst. Arguably the most important part of the story regulated to short post-ED segments.
>>
>>154478428
>>154478911
>>154478713
>>154478488
ITT: Plebs who skip the ED

We don't like your kind around here.
>>
>>154478966
Do people really watch through the ED every time?

My main complaint is that I like to lie down while I watch anime, and its annoying to get up to my mouse to skip through the OP and ED every episode, and having plot before and after just means more waiting/clicking.

Specifically changing between episodes is annoying.
>>
>>154478428
Its only annoying when marathoning. I usually watch the ED anyway for seasonal stuff.
>>
>>154478428
I always leave openings and endings in the background while I do other shit.
>>
>>154479061
If I was watching a show week to week as it aired, I wouldn't skip the ED.
>>
Waiting a whole 2 minutes must be excruciating
>>
>>154479395
Its annoying to get up to skip it. Clearly the OP is hyperbole.

It's not the end of the world, but its fucking pointless and stupid.
>>
>>154479395
>plot before OP
>recap after OP
>preview after ED
1/3 of the episode being completely skippable is excruciating.
>>
>>154479695
I think recap before OP and preview after ED is acceptable, because its never an issue if you just skip past the OP every time.

The real demons are the series that only occasionally have actual plot before the OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.