[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has she done that is actually evil.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1488769546355.png (488KB, 764x860px) Image search: [Google]
1488769546355.png
488KB, 764x860px
What has she done that is actually evil.
>>
Didn't she kill that whiny fuck at the start by moving him to a bomb shelter or something.
>>
>>154452475
Having such a lustful loli body.
>>
Walking sex. Turned hundreds if not thousands of people into pedophiles.
>>
>>154452523
He just sent him to a pillbox on the rear
>>
File: img000014.png (769KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000014.png
769KB, 1114x1600px
>>154452475
Not much.
The show is called Tanya the Evil not because she's evil, but she's perceived as evil.
Though the salaryman does use extreme methods sometimes.
>>
Probably just a title for her overall demeanour and tendency to leave a hell of a lot of corpses in her wake.

>>154452613
In the full knowledge it would be a likely target for enemy artillery.

I mean, I can't entirely object to her reasoning, sociopathic as it is, he was a detriment to the unit, and once he's gone his fate's in S-nz-iX's hands.
>>
>>154452475
Evil isn't real.
>>
Being so cute. Cuteness like that is inhuman and could have only been achieved through some nefarious deeds.
>>
>>154452475
be german
>>
File: 1486733565027.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1486733565027.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
angery faces
>>
>>154452648
>The show is called Tanya the Evil not because she's evil, but she's perceived as evil.

Exactly.

Chances are that at the end of the story, as she does more and more fucked up stuff, Tanya will be considered the equivalent of Skorzeny with a spoonful of Himmler and a liberal sprinkling of Goebbels.
>>
>>154455189
I heard you tip your fedora from here
>>
>>154455189
*historical figures can't be objectively evil

ftfy
>>
She only bombed her own people cuz she wanted to "educate" them faster.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.