[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there any way to defeat him with Nen techniques?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 588
Thread images: 72

File: Meruem.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Meruem.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
Was there any way to defeat him with Nen techniques?
>>
Alluka/Nanika I guess
>>
>>154410541

Just put him on one of knov's rooms.
>>
>>154410541

Was it stated somewhere that Netero is the strongest hunter, not just the most high-ranked?

I believe that if all of the strong hunters introduced in the series teamed up against Meruem, they would've defeated him. Not without casualties, but they would have the upper hand most of the time.
>>
>>154410541
No but Hisoka would have destroyed him
>>
>>154410541
Have Knuckle get APR on him then Iklago take over Cheetu's dead body and run around with Knuckle on his back for a few days while the interest builds up.
>>
Is there a reason they didn't just drop a nuke on the palace in the first place?
>>
>>154410818

Rubber&Gumguy couldn't even put a scratch on Chrollo
>>
>>154410850

This, actually

Those bombs were cheap to produce, too. Just carpet bomb the ant kingdom
>>
>>154410541
Killua could have ordered Alluka to kill him.
>>
>B level threat
>>
>>154410541
Honestly he should have never been created, Gon and Shitlua were way too weak to fight a villain as strong as him wtf was Togashi thinking
>>
>>154410886
I wouldn't go that far. Radioactive fallout is a thing.
Just getting the palace would be enough.
>>
>>154410927

but that was the best part of the arc, the threat was completely overwhelming and the heros barely stood a chance.

even the sidekicks of meruem never got properly defeated.
>>
>>154411007
No that made Chimera Ant plot induced stupidity shit.
>>
>>154410992
It's not a normal nuke, it was a poison bomb

The bomb scatters a vast quantity of an unparalleled poison the instant it explodes. Those who survive the initial explosion will suffer direct internal damages caused by rapid uptake of the poison. The poison catalyzes the production and emission of new poison until the victims finally succumb to death. The quantity of poison as well as the survival time prior to death are truly exquisite, propagating a vast chain reaction of victims.
>>
>>154411055
It's supposed to be a nuke without actually being a nuke. You know, 'cause it's Japan. The poison is analogous to radioactive fallout.
>>
>>154411055
thinking about that, the ant queen probably also consumed lots of organisms with exceptional poison resistance.
>>
>>154411114
but it's SUPER POISON, and there's radioactivity resistance too
>>
>>154411055
i don't recall the manga that well. why weren't the protagonists affected by poison?
>>
Chimera Ant Arc was garbage that should have never been created.
>>
>>154410541
Obviously, Chairman wasn't even in his prime, besides it's probably better to pick the perfect nen technique to counter his raw strength rather than power level physical fights ala dbz. But Togashi couldn't resist doing that since Meruem is in part tribute to Cell and dragan bell.
>>
>>154410776
I'm pretty sure he was considered the strongest in hand-to-hand combat, but with how nen powers work, "strongest" is a relative term. A very simple example would be Kuroro (or however you want to spell it, the head of the spiders), who while obviously very strong, was captured/at the mercy of Kurapica, who had crafted a power specifically to kill the spiders.

Let's say a very talented nen master had a deep hatred the chimera ants (because, I don't know, a chimera ant raid killed his whole family), and used his life to create a power that would 100% kill Meruem on some condition. It might be difficult to create, but it would definitely work with the conditions fulfilled.

In the end, it's all a matter of how much talent for nen one has, which kind of talent it is (for the kind of power) and how focused on a particular thing one is (see Kurapica, Gon).
>>
>>154411192
They barely were around the king. Also, consider that except the blind girl, everyone else who died was at ground zero.
>>
>>154410927
the entire point of that arc concerning strength was that they weren't supposed to beat the ants at all I mean killua maybe could a beat pouf but it took a bomb to kill the king, morel, knucle and shoot to occupy youpi, and gon sacrificing his potential to kill pitou. I'm sure the poison from the bombs would have killed pitou to if her and gon ended up staying they really needed a third party like the bomb and komugi to stand a chance.
>>
>>154410850
International incident that the V5 wanted to avoid at all costs. The Black Rose was a last resort.

>>154410759
This or just get Knov to use Scream to remove Meruem's head completely.
>>
>>154411591
Yes what a waste of ink and paper.
>>
>>154411598
They used it anyway, she it really couldn't have been that big of a deal.

Dragon Drive has more flash bedazzle to it than a nuke, and they had no problem using that.

That said, Knov with that chameleon guy would have been a flawless combo. Assume that Scream doesn't have some kind of restriction where he has to have more raw nen power than his target.
>>
>Granpa assassin
>"I'll help you kill this ant king, yeah"
>"Actually you know what, nah, I'm out"
Okay then.
>>
>>154411641
who meruem?
>>
>>154411684

his contract only obliged him to the initial attack, afaik
>>
>>154411827
Why was he even included in the fucking arc to begin with is the question.

"Remember this guy? He's cool isn't he, ha ha..."
>>
>>154410850
There were like 5 million people there.
>>
>>154411859
he was included to show how strong netero is
>>
>>154411859
Fucking Dragon Dive. Also that cheetah faggot got rekt beyond belief, that was tight.
>>
He was beaten in gungi by Komugi, continuing with the theme of HxH that there is always a way to defeat someone.

Also couldn't they have trapped him in Knov's pocket dimension and have him starve to death?
>>
>>154410827
Did you forget that Meruem beat Netero without using nen?
>>
>>154411859
To hurt Komugi
>>
>>154411683
>They used it anyway, she it really couldn't have been that big of a deal.

It was a last resort, the option was always on the table but it would have been best for Netero to be able to kill the king without it. In the aftermath they had to spin the bomb as being part of !KimJongIl's attempt at national murder-suicide and blamed any deaths on him.
>>
>>154411684
>>154411827
I thought he ditched the job because he thought he killed an innocent bystander. I assume he didn't charge for the job once that happened.
>>
>>154411950
Huh? I always figured he was constantly using nen to begin with.
>>
>>154412009
He never used Nen
>>
>>154411897
What? Are you downs? They could have used it at any time before the people showed up.
>>
>>154412009
During the actual fight you never see his aura, he only uses it to flex his power level and when he is temporarily pissed. His aura is also shown during the end where they exchange thousands of blows, but I assumed that was just used for visual effects.
>>
>>154411684
>>154411859

netero needed help to separate meruem from the rest.

asking to fight meruem head-on would be a suicide order no assasin would agree to do.
>>
>>154411967
Yes, I heard you the first time you said it was a last resort. Repeating it doesn't make it any less stupid.
They could have just bombed them anonymously. It's not like anyone would be able to figure out who did it.
>>
>>154412136
I highly doubt that Killua's dad and grandpa would lose if they 2v1'd meruem
>>
>>154412188
If they can't deal significant damage they're fucked. They would wear out before Meruem does.
>>
>>154412188
they would be ripped apart. they have nothing against meruems strength and speed.

netero only survived for some time because of susanoo and did little to no damage with his attack.
>>
>>154412188
And I highly doubt that they would win, considering that buff grandpa couldn't even injure him without losing two limbs.
>>
>>154412110
What do you think a nuke is? A small bomb that will only erase a palace? If they dropped a nuke in the palace, the whole country would get caught up in it. Even if only the chimeras were at the palace, all the people living near them would die.
>>
>>154412188
Netero literally blasted his whole life force at Meruem and only did scratches to him
>>
>>154412188
2vs1 helps a lot, but Zeno doesn't have anything that can hurt or defend against Meruem. Chances are that Meruem would immediately notice that Zeno is the weakest link, kill him and then it's back to 1 on 1.
>>
>>154412271
Thanks for confirming you have downs.
They did use a nuke with in the country. And it only effected the area around where meruem and netero were fighting.
>>
>>154412141
You asked why they didn't use the bomb right off the bat and I told you why the story says so. If you don't like it that's one thing but keep in mind this world is heavily politicized and an anonymous bomb is arguably worse than knowing where the source came from.
>>
>>154411591
Obligatory
>her
>>
Netero was said to be the strongest Nen user in the world. Even sacrificing his life force, he was unable to deal significant damage.

So it's confirmed that there was no way to defeat Meruem with a raw power Nen attack. Jew techniques like Knuckle's or Kurapika's could be worth a try.
>>
>>154412306
I am pretty sure that they confirm hundreds of thousands of people who were awaiting selection died as a result of the Fallout from the Black Rose. It's not an entire country but it was a huge population loss.
>>
>>154412311
But again, they used it anyway. So it obviously isn't such a big deal that they literally can't do it.
>>
>>154410541
Leave Meruem to me
>>
Nen abilities are all ass-pullery to begin with. They can do anything for no real reason and with no real limitation.

'Oh, but you need a powerful drawback to have a powerful ability!' No you don't. Hisoka literally brings himself back from the dead, the drawback to that was apparently that he had to be dead in order to bring himself back from the dead, real fucking drawback. And Nanika can do apparently anything and if Killua is the one asking then it's completely consequence free.

Nen abilities are entirely nonsensical asspullery, so sure Meruem could've been beaten by that. Probably by some 5 year old whose power is anyone he looks at dies or some stupid shit like that.
>>
File: 1480009738232.jpg (54KB, 833x545px) Image search: [Google]
1480009738232.jpg
54KB, 833x545px
>>154411591
Pitous nen ability is stop bodydecomposiation also the king didn't even have a hatsu. If he really wanted to he could have developed one and survive but he choose to die by komugis side.

I really dislike the way Cheeto died. Togashi just wanted to drop into hiatus again I see no reason for all that character build up and then oneshotting him
>>
>>154412346
I doubt Kurapika's chain would be able to pierce the King's chest. Even then, what could Kurapika possibly ask that the King would refuse to comply?
>>
>>154412393
I'm pretty sure you couldn't even defeat Meruem with that new kind of nen from one of the movies, you know, the one that's fanfic oc tier strong and feeds on revenge or some shit.
>>
>>154412351
Downs-anon, please read >>154412110
>>
>>154412337
>>her
fuck off I said that instinctively I don't give a shit about pitous gender
>>
>>154412432
>movies
>existing
>>
>>154412393
>Hisoka literally brings himself back from the dead, the drawback to that was apparently that he had to be dead in order to bring himself back from the dead

An important condition was that his body is in one piece, or else a pacemaker doesn't help much.

Then, that doesn't make sense either, since the brain is destroyed after suffocation.
>>
>>154412493
I know they're both pretty bad no need to tell me
>>
>>154412420
Something related to Komugi would be a gamble. But if it went wrong, it could mean hell for humanity in general.
>>
>>154412450
Kill yourself
>>
>>154412514
>since the brain is destroyed after suffocation.
I've only watched the anime. Does Hisoka show any signs of brain damaged?

Also, does he act more mumble after getting fucked?
>>
>>154412450
If the story establishes that using a nuke was not the first opyiom what else do you want?
>>
>>154412554
Must suck being so literally fucking retarded you can't even read or function correctly.

Your argument is that people would die because they were getting close for the selection.
The reply to that was use it before the selection started.

This really isn't that hard to understand.
>>
>>154412582
An actual logical reason or admission it's shit writing.
>>
>>154412562
>Does Hisoka show any signs of brain damaged?

Clearly yes, but that's already there before the fight with Chrollo.

>Also, does he act more mumble after getting fucked?

No, it's the opposite, actually.
>>
>>154412417
>the king didn't even have a hatsu. If he really wanted to he could have developed one and survive but he choose to die by komugis side.

I can agree that the pitous puppet ability could've save her or atleast her body, but the king was still affected by the poison after he regenerated I doubt any hatsu he came up with could of save him. I wonder why togashi didn't give him one in the first place I suppose it of made him even more op.
>>
>>154412585
Not really, being retarded allows me to get money without working
>>
>>154412562
I'm pretty sure more than just his brain was damaged
>>
Meruem goes from nearly invincible to easily destroyed depending on whether he really is vulnerable to Meleoron's invisibility trick.
>>
>>154412670
O MY RUBBER NEN
>>
>>154412366
They weren't wanting to use it straight away. If Netero could beat Meruem then there's no point in using a bomb. Since they didn't know, they decided to take the chance.
>>
>>154412687

EMBRACE AND CARESS THE PLOT OF THIS MANGA
>>
File: 1a random.jpg (116KB, 353x450px) Image search: [Google]
1a random.jpg
116KB, 353x450px
>that syringe ass fuckin tail
>somehow able to use it like a sword and cut people's heads off
What? The only thing that confuses me more than this is the fact that mpreg is an actual thing and Gon's mom is probably a rock.
>>
>>154410850
Casualties, politics and Netero just really wanted to fight the King personally.
>>
All this Netero wanking. Yeah he was strong but in his own words he said that it has been 50 years since he considered the most powerful man on the planet. I am sure there will be some people introduced that could beat meruem in a straight fight.
>>
>>154412754
>Casualties
They were planning to sacrifice 5,000,000 people from the start anyway.
>>
>>154412736
If you use it with enough force an unbreakable syringe could potentially torn limbs off.
>>
>>154412736
>mpreg is an actual thing and Gon's mom is probably a rock.
wait what the fuck
did I miss something?
>>
>>154412736
What's wrong with his tail? It's all super dense muscle, it'd easily lob a humans head off. If real life animals can decapitate humans, surely a superpowered monster like that can as well
>>
>>154412856
>>
>>154412856
He's talking about the Pregnancy Stone from Greed Island. There's nothing to suggest that Ging used it to give birth to Gon though.
>>
>>154410541
Maybe all the 12 zodiacs combined together might be able to defeat him. Post nuke mereum is a different story. He is just too overpowered.
>>
>>154410541
Ripper Cyclotron
>>
>>154412910
>implying any woman would ever touch Ging
>>
File: nah.png (95KB, 193x244px) Image search: [Google]
nah.png
95KB, 193x244px
>>154412893
so what you're saying is ging fucked a rock flesh light
>>
>>154410927
I liked it. When people call Hunter x Hunter a subversion of standard Shonen tropes, they're usually wrong, but in this respect, they're not. The idea of someone aside from the Main Protagonist confronting and defeating the Central Antagonist of an arc doesn't happen very often. Gon never even MEETS Meruem.
>>
>>154412609
The world at large didn't know about the existence of the Chimera Ants. It was only in that one republic and a media blackout was in effect. So the V5, the ruling political body chose to use whatever method of extermination would draw the least attention.

This was because if the world found out about the Chimera Ants it would break the masquerade surrounding the Dark Continent.

Since they were maintaining the illusion that nothing was too out of the ordinary they can't just up and bomb the NGL or Gorau Republic because doing so in the former means attacking a seemingly politically neutral nation. The latter is part of military alliances so bombing them also risks sparking more conflict.

Lastly, the fallout from the Black Rose is devastating and if I remember the effects can last generations. The V5 wished to avoid that loss but deemed it necessary if Netero and the Hunter Association failed to contain the threat.

Lastly, the Black rose is an illegal weapon and 80% of the world's countries banned it's use. So using that particular weapon is against that particular treaty hence why they had to cover up the real instigator for it's detonation.
>>
File: 1459117535441.png (584KB, 580x908px) Image search: [Google]
1459117535441.png
584KB, 580x908px
Not nen
>>
>>154412736
hisoka can cut people's head off with a playing card
>>
Knov+chameleon guy could have instantly killed off meruem. Togashi realized this so he demoralized Knov and took him out of the picture
>>
>>154413021
He kind of met him though. He saw him walking with Netero and grandpa Zoldyck if I remember correctly. Does that count?
>>
File: Cross_game_immobilized.png (389KB, 711x427px) Image search: [Google]
Cross_game_immobilized.png
389KB, 711x427px
>>154412914
>12 zodiacs
am I the only one that finds them extremely underwhelming except a select few
>>
>>154413040
But they used it anyway, so you're wrong.
It's shit writing. Get over it.
>>
>>154413048

it's supposed to be a parody, but it rightfully demonstrates that there were better methods to dispose of meruem
>>
>>154413132

this same attack probably works against far stronger enemies

the zodiacs haven't fought seriously yet
>>
>>154413136
>But they used it anyway, so you're wrong.
Ok anon, I can see you don't care to actually hear any arguments, nor did you pay attention to all the political components of the story. I'll leave you to your ramblings.
>>
>>154413088
>Does that count?
kinda but anon means they never had any kinda dialouge with each other or ever met other than that one time and gon wasn't even focused on him
>>
>>154413187
There is literally nothing you can say that changes the fact they used it, thus it was within the acceptable parameters.
>>
>>154412188
I think Netero would win against Zeno and Silva at the same time.
>>
>>154413287
If he was that much stronger than them, he wouldn't have bothered asking for their help in the first place.
>>
>>154413251
I'm not arguing why they couldn't use it in anon. I am telling you why they didn't start with the bomb which was your first grievance.
>>
>>154413287
Probably by a huge margin too. His 100-Type is just too fucking fast.
>>
>>154411950
Without nen techniques, not without nen.

On the other hand he managed to hurt Pitou apparently without Nen so that's pretty fucking impressive, especially since even lower-ranked ants can fuck up human nen users without using nen themselves and Pitou is on a whole other level.

>>154412116
Visual cues are a terrible way to judge this, there are plenty of examples in CA when aura was not shown but it's perfectly obvious it was a nen fight. Even if the king wasn't using hatsu or even ren it can be assumed he had at least his ten aura on. You rarely see Netero's aura either unless you count Kannon.
>>
>>154413344
How do you not understand what you're reading so badly?
Yes, I understand what your argument is. You're not so smart that people can't understand you.

What I'm saying is that because they were prepared to use it at all means it was acceptable use and they should have done it first.

And like it was pointed out, they were already prepared to let 5,000,000 people die in the selection just to have a shot at the king.
>>
So why do people think Knov's scream would work simply because he used it on some fodder caught by surprise?

And why do morons continue to read the story backwards when the answer to their stupid AF questions are answered in the series. Only confirms the people who want to call the CA arc shit are two dozen IQ points fewer than the average reader.
>>
>>154413393
>What I'm saying is that because they were prepared to use it at all means it was acceptable use and they should have done it first.
And I provided you with the reasons why they didn't just nuke the ants to begin with. You claim that I'm not so smart yet your failing to understand what was written.
>>
>>154413083
This is correct. Not that it is a bad thing.

>>154413429
Why wouldn't it work? Even if he had sensed the attack coming, Meruem was totally the type to just sit there and see what it can do.
>>
>>154413479
No, you gave excuses, not reasons. And certainly not good reasons. Because all those "reasons" are contradicted by the point they used the bomb anyway.
>>
>>154413533
How?

You are aware of the sheer power advantage Meruem has right? How he took Zero Hand point blank and walked it off?

How would Scream affect him?
>>
>>154413429
because of how it works. its not a simple physical damage to the enemy like netero's nen, hes opening up a gateway to his dimension putting the head through then closing it.
>>
>>154413541
>Because all those "reasons" are contradicted by the point they used the bomb anyway.
I keep telling you all I am explaining is why they DIDN'T use the bomb as a starting option. Not starting an international incident and maintaining a media blackout are valid excused.
>>
>>154413429
>>154413683
sorta like one of those exploits for dungeon and dragons where they can take simple magic items, combine them then it produces a massively overpowered effect.
>>
>>154413718
Jesus fuck you're retarded.
And I already explained how those "reasons" are not valid, because they ended up using the bomb in the first place. Also, again, dragon drive is basically a wide scale bomb itself, which there was no issue with being used. If trying to hide the fact they were there in the first place was the problem, then dragon drive should not have been used first either.
>>
>>154410541
Probably, but the whole point was that even though he was strong he was no match for the combined might of humanity. A single cheap bomb instantly defeated him.
>>
>>154413664
This is like saying a nen power that teleports others wouldn't work on Meruem because muh toughness.
>>
>>154413016
pretty much yeah
>>
>>154413683
Gonna need more than that. Not purely physical, but the ability could have failed due to the sheer nen advantage Meruem has over Knov.
>>
>>154413812

Since this arc has proven that conventional bombs >> Nen powers, it makes one question why Nen is still used in major conflicts.
>>
>>154410541
Scream + God's accomplice
>>
>>154413818
He is by far the strongest humanoid in the series, forgive me if I don't think an ability that decapitated a fodder would work on the head honcho.
>>
>>154413811
>And I already explained how those "reasons" are not valid, because they ended up using the bomb in the first place
But you are wrong because the bomb was not used until the end. And the reasons given are why. You say they are invalid but the narrative proves you wrong.

And since the dragon dive is your best counterargument keep in mind it is a nen technique and is invisible to the overwhelming majority of people.

You are screeching foul and just saying people are wrong when you missed the point of why the bomb was the climax of that fight.
>>
>>154413844
you can't just nuke all your problems away anon
>>
>>154413838
meruem doesnt have his nen active all the time. You could count on one hand the number of times Meruem used his nen. Also, Meruems nen didnt have anything to defend against knovs scream
>>
>>154413844
>nen
>people live
>bombs
>innocent bystanders might get poisoned and die
I don't know about you but I'd like to avoid killing an entire country just because I got into a fight with some ants
>>
>>154413888
You're falling into the classic trap of thinking powerlevel is all that matters. There's no logical reason it wouldn't work.
>>
>>154413921
thats like asking why we have the CIA when we can just nuke everyone
>>
>>154413844
Conventional bombs >> tanks, planes and infantry
>>
>>154413889
>because the bomb was not used until the end
Because of the plot contrived "reasons", you fucking moron.
You are literally using the bad writing itself as the excuse for the bad writing. Do you understand what circular reasoning is?

>your best counterargument
No, that was just a side point to further show how dumb you are.

>invisible to the overwhelming majority of people.
The damage is causes sure fucking isn't.
>>
On a side note, why does this guy think they were willing to forgo 5 million lives when later on it was shown that the idea didn't sit right with any of them? Didn't Killua's go on a three day rampage taking out Pitou's guards and didn't Netero lure Meruem away from the controlled masses?
>>
>>154413921

the situation was apparently dire enough for the chairman to head out and sacrifice himself
>>
>>154413844
>nen is still used in major conflicts
Is it? I see Nen used a lot by operators operating operationally but I don't remember it being particularly relevant for wider military operations.
Killua basically took on Not Korea's military by himself, clearly they were never expected to fight nen users at all.

I imagine nen's role in warfare is small teams or individuals going for assassination/sabotage and protecting their own side from the same.
>>
>>154413929
Chimera Ants Peons can survive a whole day decapitated. I bet Meruem would remain a significant threat just being a head.
>>
>>154413991
Because it's actually part of their plan. Meaning they considered it acceptable at some point.
>>
>>154413989
not that anon but it clearly showed in the arc how bored with life netero was. He saw the king as a challenge, "finally somebody potentially stronger than me, ill have some fun!" he only had the nuke implanted in case he lost.
>>
>>154414013
but that was very, very far away from any civilization and only one person was sacrificed as opposed to an entire city
>>
>>154414059
Sure but that's still a dumb reason to risk everything on a single plan. It's much safer to ensure you win from the start. Which is what bombing them out right would be.
>>
>>154414026
That's actually a fair point.
>>
>>154414089
They still had to try and avoid the political fallout from using a nuclear bomb...
>>
>>154414153
>...
Not only are you retarded, you're not even saying anything new. Read the thread.
>>
>>154413911
Isn't there a thin shroud that surrounds his body in the same way Gon and Killua did when their pores were open. Whether he's conscious of it or not, it happens to everyone however faint.
>>
>>154414089
it is dumb, but thats just how netero was shown to be, after 50+ years of being at the top he saw a challenge through meruem
>>
>>154414196
he probably does, but like i said he doesnt have any powers that would prevent knov from killing him
>>
Netero was arrogant as fuck, way past his prime AND had no help aside from very few persons (I think he even mentioned that parts of the Hunter Association even tried to sabotage his goal if just by staying absent).

As for his guard, they would have fallen in combat against stronger hunters. Gon had to waste his potential to do so, but once he did he did not only beat Pitou he *slaughtered* her without care or effort.
>>
>>154412736
he doesn't cut people's heads off, he strikes with so much force that he destroys them completely
>>
>>154414254
Pariston was fucking him over as usual
>>
>>154414254
>her
>>
>>154414089
Netero isolated and took the King completely by surprise by having a poisoned nuke planted inside him that would active should he die, so even if he lost it would still be a double ko. There's no safer plan than this.

What guarantee is there that Pitou wouldn't have sensed the bomb coming? Considering how fast the King is, knowing a nuke is coming his way, even if it's just for a few seconds, he might just be able to escape most of the explosion. And if it doesn't outright kill him there's no second chance, he'll make damn sure he won't be vulnerable to that kind of threat again.
>>
>>154414254
Its not his fault hes arrogant, he was literally the most powerful being for 50+ years. It even said in his flashbacks that he stopped caring about his opponents shaking his hands and shit
>>
>>154413929
I'm just not seeing it.

People could argue Nanika could have a shot at killing him and I wouldn't argue. It's an otherworldly creature killing another otherworldly creature.
>>
File: 1485305087981.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1485305087981.png
12KB, 243x243px
Could Meruem defeat Cell?
>>
>>154413989
>Because of the plot contrived "reasons", you fucking moron.
This is your opinion that the writing is contrived. I disagree but whatever, I am not going to change your mind at this point.

>>154413991
The decision wasn't made by killia, it was made by the political powers. Of course the individuals aren't OK with it and Netero tries to minimize casualties. But in his case the job was still important enough that the pros outweighed the cons.
>>
>>154414307
No, he was right. the best way was to just nuke the palace, the reason he employed killuas granpa was so he can have a 1 vs 1 with meruem. the nuke was just in case he lost, thats why it activates when his heart stops beating
>>
>>154414089
Do you imagine the consequences of US nuking North Korea out of the blue?
>>
>>154414089
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>154414307
>poisoned nuke
Literal fucking down syndrome. Ration is part of the Nucular process. Saying "poisoned nuke" is retarded and redundant.

>What guarantee is there that Pitou wouldn't have sensed the bomb coming
Because Pitou straight up admitted his en can't sense inanimate objects.
>>
>>154410886
The palace was in a country's boundaries, you can't just nuke them murrican
>>
>>154414314
Nanika/Alluka was a complete asspull though.
Gon is dying and Killua just conveniently remembers that he has a sister who has been locked away in their basement for years and can grant wishes at the prize of three requests and Killua happens to be the only one who can bypass all the rules for no paticular reason.

I doubt that anyone would've even thought of using her to defeat the ants.
>>
>>154414354
>opinion
I was wondering how long you it would take you to say this. Now I know you're just full blown brain damaged.
Something being contrived is not something that can be opinion based. Something is either contrived or it isn't. You can't use the plot itself to excuse the plot. That's circular reasoning. Like you were just told.

>>154414443
Epic downvote. Your post sure makes you smart, good job, redditor.
>>
>>154414477
>sister
>>
>>154414318
Nope.
>>
>>154414230
Then let's agree to disagree.

I envision a scenario when Knov sacks up and bring Meleoron along. He gets in close uses Scream and it cancels out.

I can see what you are saying but they way he was shown to casually put fear in the hearts of the oppressors and being an out and out monster. The thought of it just doesn't mesh personally
>>
>>154414434
Do you imagine actually learning English before posting on an English board?

And like it was already said, there are no national ties here. Because they can just drop the nuke anonymously.
>>
>>154414520
>looks like a girl
>Killua, the person closest to Alluka calls her a girl
>>
>>154414506
Of course it does. Unlike your posts.
>>
>>154414579
No, you acting like you're on redit does not make you look smart.
>>
Could Meleoron and Shalnark have defeated him? Use Meleoron's power to get Shalnark close to Meruem so that he can stick his antennae in him.
>>
>>154414526
the question is HOW it would cancel out, the story never showed meruem having any nen cancelling abilities.
>>
>>154414609
I disagree.
>>
>>154414564
>Allukafags are THIS delusional
>>
>>154414637
You're factually wrong. In no universe ever does just spamming downvotes make you correct about you are saying.
>>
>>154414449
>Literal fucking down syndrome. Ration is part of the Nucular process. Saying "poisoned nuke" is retarded and redundant.

To be fair, the nature of said poison is left ambiguous, it could simply be radiations or an entirely different kind of "poison" that is unique to the HxH universe.

And Pitou sensed something was coming way before his en reached the dragon.
>>
>>154414529
>2017
>learning inferior languages
>>
>>154414477
I'm not arguing whether Nanika is an asspull or not, that's an another discussion.

I'm saying in this hypothetical scenario, Nanika could kill Meruem, probably at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives or more, but yeah it could happen.

That makes more sense because again it's one monster killing another
>>
>>154414656
No, you're actually wrong.
>>
>>154414667
In the manga it was Pitou's intuition that told her to look up
>>
>>154414675
>2017
>still not getting treated for mental disorders
>>
>>154410541
Nov+Meleoron
>>
>>154414706
>getting treated for mental disorders when you can make money with it
>>
>>154414690
more like hundreds of millions of people to kill meruem
>>
>>154414631
He hasn't shown anything yet virtually everyone kept their distance.
>>
>>154414690
If we isolate Alluka for the rest of her life right after someone wished to kill Meruem there could potentially be no drawback at all right?

Or "nen that gets stronger after death" applies to Alluka and the planet goes kaboom?
>>
>>154414667
The reason Pitou looked up was literally "just because". That's what the series itself says.
"Just because" was also the reason that Shoot randomly turned the collar of his shirt into an eye patch.

A bomb dropping and not being able to sense it with en is more than enough to get them.
>>
>>154414734
because he was the king...
>>
>>154414698
What prevents him from having the intuition that someone's going to drop a bomb on their asses then?
>>
>>154414692
Seeing as how you can't back up what you're saying, you're wrong.
>>
>>154414750
Killua just wouldn't use him for killing Meruem, that's all.
>>
>>154414774
nothing, if they dropped a bomb pitou definitely would have stopped it
>>
>>154414806
I'm sure you can back that up with reasons other than "just because", right?
>>
>>154414706
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>154414765
Uhh, duh?

The idea is that he such a monster that practically only someone as crazy (and powerful) as Netero would attempt to kill him.
>>
>>154414837
Togashi wouldnt have allowed it. its too boring
>>
>>154414506
>Something being contrived is not something that can be opinion based.
I was patient enough to provide reasoning and evidence. For the story.

Now you tell me why it's contrived aside from your opinion.
>>
>>154414887
You were already told that you can not use circular reasoning and you just keep trying to do it.
Also, you are clearly retarded and will dismiss anything that proves you wrong as an "opinion", and as such ignore it.
>>
I guess if Scream can't decapitate Meruem for whatever reason they could use Morel as well.

>take Meruem by surprise using God's Accomplice
>have Knov teleport the whole king to an isolated room
>have Morel somehow suck out the oxygen of said room
>thiskillstheant.jpg
>>
>>154414872
im saying everyone kept their distance because he was a king, you're not suppose to be around a king unless he gives you an audience
>>
>>154414882
But he allows all other kinds of shit writing.
>>
>>154414943
like?
>>
>>154414750
Something of the magnitude of killing Meruem would definitely cost plenty of lives. An entire country's worth, I'll bet. I don't think there's a way around that.
>>
>>154414882
>Togashi wouldnt have allowed it
>too boring
>he says as Togashi is planning to beat his previous hiatus record
>>
>>154414916
I think there is some kind of in-universe machine that let's you break nen created space with your own nen if you have more.

When Cheeto's put Morel in that tag room nen thing, Morel said he could easily break out if he undid deep purple and got all his nen back.
>>
>>154414967
The whole arc of CA.
>>
>>154414971
But unless a certain someone fails to grant Alluka her wishes four times in a row after someone else has made a wish from Nanika, there'll be no casualties right? Or am I remembering the rules wrong?
>>
>>154414786
Stop telling me that I'm wrong, because you're absolutely wrong.
>>
Here's my attempt at explaining away the plotholes.

First, a conventional nuke was out of the question for the Powers that Be. It would be too easy to trace that back to whoever fired it and there was a small chance that the ants would be able to shoot it down towards the end of its flight, the fallout would be too much of a problem. This forced them to make use of the more anonymous Rose.

But who would deliver it? Although all the hunters went there prepared to die, none of them wanted to just die like glorified mules.
Netero, who was frankly tired of living at that point, volunteered on the condition that he got to fight the king first, or perhaps he even tricked the Powers that Be and fought the king just to satisfy his battlelust instead of detonating right away, it wouldn't matter at that point. It's likely the shadowy cabal was sort of forcing his hand too, probably to owe up to the hunter association's failure to nip the threat in the bud when it was still a couple of oversized ants eating rice farmers instead of the king taking over an entire country.

Either way, Netero manipulated the king into fighting him in that ancient tomb, which allowed him to use the Rose at point blank in a confined underground space, this was absolutely the ideal situation both in terms of minimizing fallout and maximizing destructive power (and it was still just enough to deal with the king.)

Zeno's Dragon Dive is mostly a non-issue. It's probably a fairly well-kept secret, he was asked by Netero, it was less of a liability than any physical missile, targeted the palace quite precisely and was a nen attack, meaning the onlookers who weren't ants or Netero's allies had no idea why the palace suddenly was riddled full of holes.

I don't know how much the cabal cared about the civilians. It's possible that they wrote them off as casualties (as in it was too much hassle to save them) but they still had apprehensions about committing war crimes unless absolutely necessary.
>>
>>154415084
What mental disorders do you have?
>>
>>154410918
B level threat was the ants before learn Nen.
>>
>>154414916
Yeah but Meruem was basically only breathing toxins at the epicenter of the blast. There should have been nothing there for him to breathe.

But he still lived.
>>
>>154415123
He could have been holding his breath the whole time. Definitely something Togashi overlooked but it would still makes sense. He would need oxygen at one point or another.
>>
>>154415076
To get a wish, you have to answer Alluka's requests without fail. If killing Meruem is within Nanika's grasp, it'll be granted but because of the sheer magnitude of the wish, it will cost many, many, many lives
>>
>>154414026
Knov decapitates the head,
Netero kills the head with all his life force
>>
>>154415287
>Netero uses the Zero Hand at full force against the head
>It only causes bruises and scratches
>Netero fucking dies facing a litteral insect head telling him how admirable he is
>>
>>154415196
The same would apply for Pouf and Youpi. They didn't hold their breaths even though they were standing smack dab at ground zero.

And they survived for a time, until the Rose's poison finished them off
>>
>>154410541
WHY
WAS
THIS
ARC
SO
FUCKING
LONG
>>
>>154415115
Schizophrenia
>>
>>154414980
I think he meant he could have easily used the full power of Deep Purple to catch Cheetoman but he only had a little aura left to spare.
I'm also unsure that Morel actually had more nen than him, the ant generals are pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>154415355
>royal guards patch him up
>rest of chimeras hatch
>humanity dies/is enslaved
>>
>>154414925
Uhh, okay
>>
>>154415424
Well, he said "break out" so who knows.
>>
Man what a fucking great series,and now you faggot ass op just reminded me its still in fucking hiatus.Fuck you op.
>>
File: 1468624799507.png (12KB, 283x221px) Image search: [Google]
1468624799507.png
12KB, 283x221px
>>154415610
Actually I checked this thread out because some spawn of Satan told me it would continue by April. Triggered my autism quite a bit.
>>
File: HunterXHunter245-p07.png (102KB, 757x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HunterXHunter245-p07.png
102KB, 757x1200px
>>154415598
No. I'm not sure how good the translation is but it's pretty obvious he's talking about filling the pocket space with smog in order to sneak up on Cheetoman.
>>
>>154415610
Seriously though, when is Togashi gonna get his ass in motion and release the next chapter? His goddamn wife has done more than him.
>>
>>154415858
It's none of your fucking business.
>>
>>154414912
>You were already told that you can not use circular reasoning and you just keep trying to do it.
Your logic is circular. "It's contrived because it's contrived" is not an answer. Thanks for proving that in addition to not having an argument. You are just projecting your own flawed reasoning style onto others.
>>
>>154415973
get to work togashi you lazy shit
>>
File: 57c.jpg (114KB, 640x944px) Image search: [Google]
57c.jpg
114KB, 640x944px
>>154415973
>>
File: why won't you draw.jpg (338KB, 750x1177px) Image search: [Google]
why won't you draw.jpg
338KB, 750x1177px
>>154415973
>>
File: togashi begs for his life.jpg (27KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
togashi begs for his life.jpg
27KB, 400x350px
>>154416058
>>
>>154415973
we all know it's you togashi
don't keep your fans waiting for fucks sake
>>
>>154415984
You literally tried to use the plot itself as the reason it's not wrong. Again, that is called circular. And I never tried to use circular reasoning, you just don't understand what that actually means.

Your argument was "because the story says so". But here's the thing, what if the story is wrong? Have you considered that? What if the story is flawed in the way it presents itself? This is why you can't use the story itself as your sole form of proof.
>>
Hiatus x Hiatus is a more accurate name than I thought
>>
Meleoron + Knov = GG
>>
>>154415759
Who knows what translation is more accurate to original. I don't have the raws, and I can't really be bothered to look for them. I know in the anime he says break out in Japanese as well.
>>
File: 1150.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1150.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
It's pretty sad that after the explosion the King is pretty much fucking irrelevant.

Especially the way he was hyped/built up.
>>
File: 74228956.gif (797KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
74228956.gif
797KB, 200x150px
>>154416123
>Hiatus x Hiatus is a more accurate name than I thought
the truth fucking hurts its funny as fans we can't even defend him
>>154416123
honestly if we don't even get news I'm might just do it anon at this point I wont even be happy if it comes back I'll just be thinking about when its gonna leave
>>
>>154416333
>all this hype
>fights Netero and barely even gets scratched by his attacks
>nuke
>oh shit guess I'll go see my blind human girlfriend and die with her alone in a room while she kicks my ass at a board game
>>
>>154416364
meant to reply to >>154416194 to here >>154416364
sowy
>>
>>154416405
I know, I teared up too
>>
File: HUNTER23_0157.jpg (196KB, 883x1400px) Image search: [Google]
HUNTER23_0157.jpg
196KB, 883x1400px
>>154416306
Well, you made me check the raws, and it now makes it perfectly clear he meant to break out of the space by shrouding everything in smoke (in order to catch Cheetoman.)
>この空間を覆いつくす煙は余裕で出せる

In fact I'm not sure where they got "break out" from unless they changed the dialog in the anime.
>>
>>154416165
>You literally tried to use the plot itself as the reason
How is that wrong in this case? You are asking the following questions all of which are answered in the text.

>Why didn't they just nuke the ants in the first place.
This is because the V5 who is monitoring the situation and is effectively the ruling political body chose to handle the Ants with as much discression as possible and within reason. This is why they did not have anyone launch a formal nuclear strike against either countries that were infested.

>Why if they were willing to sacrifice 5 million lives should they care?
Because not keeping things under wraps risks having the existence of the Chimera Ants and the Dark Continent leaked to the masses. Something that spells a calamity for humanity should people try to go to, or return from the DC.

>Why not nuke the palace before the selection?
Because at that point Pitou was employing her En which has a radius of 1Km, as well as it's sharpened senses. There was a possibility that a missile strike wouldn't have worked. Why they didn't just have someone infiltrate and detonate the bomb when Knov had accomplished the former is explained by them not wanting to trigger an international incident. Remember that the general population does not know that the current leader has been killed and blowing up a capital building is not an option at this point.

>If they used Dragon Dive why didn't they just use a Nuke?
Because Dragon Dive is a nen technique and normal people (i.e. Most of the population) can't see it. However, it was not strong enough to kill the king and this was probably already surmised by Netero. The True intention of the Dragon Dive was a shock and Awe tactic and Netero didn't tell anyone not even Knov/Morel.
>>
>>154416727
Yup, guess the anime is not very accurate to the original.
So yeah, just trapping the king in nen generated space would be a pretty easy way to kill him/take him out.
>>
>>154416165
>why does Netero want a 1v1 and why does the V5 let him?
He's the "strongest" human and bored with not having a challenge; this was established during the Hunters Exam. The V5 trusts him above all else to get the job done and put a bomb in him as insurance. If he can't kill Mereum by himself the bomb is hoped to accomplish the task.

>Your argument was "because the story says so". But here's the thing, what if the story is wrong? Have you considered that? What if the story is flawed in the way it presents itself? This is why you can't use the story itself as your sole form of proof.
No, My argument was that the story presents reasons for why things happen and I explained what those reasons were. I can only surmise what the story tells by referring to it unless you have some other method.

I then posed to you the question of why you think the story is contrived because right now I believe the story explains everything we need to know in a logical manner. There are problems with pacing but not with delivery of information but that is my take. You must now explain why you believe it is a contrivancy or why the story is flawed.

You have to explain yourself because just saying "it's contrived because it's contrived" is the actual circular reasoning you are looking for. But this probably won't do anything because you'll ignore an actual response and just keep screeching autisticlly about not nuking everything as a first resort.
>>
>>154416828
That's nice, but they used the bomb. So you're wrong.
You're even more wrong about Pitou. And you just proved you're not even reading the thread. Because Pitou even explained that she can't detect intimate objects going into her en.

And your whole "political" argument is wrong to start with, for reasons already explained. But obviously they could just out the fact that the country as a whole was corrupt and killing people en-masse.

There goes anyone caring about "international problems."
>>
>>154416929
>Your argument was "because the story says so".
>No, My argument was that the story presents reasons for why things happen
Just stop talking. You are making a massive fool out of yourself.

Hunter x Hunter is not well written. Get over it. It's not a big deal. Move on with your life.
>>
File: howdoesitfeel.jpg (125KB, 352x401px) Image search: [Google]
howdoesitfeel.jpg
125KB, 352x401px
>>154416941
>That's nice, but they used the bomb. So you're wrong.
And here we go again. You have no argument and I even address why they don't use the bomb at multiple junctures but you just ignore things and revert back to your starting point.

>>154416982
>>No, My argument was that the story presents reasons for why things happen
So please tell me how I am supposed to know what takes place in a story if I don't read it? How do you judge whether or not something is contrived if you first don't look for answers to questions you have about the narrative? What are you even talking about?
>>
If I remember correctly the whole point Netero took Meruem from palace was to take him to weapon test site to have valid explanation why bomb was set off.

Also they cant just nuke neutral countries since people would ask questions and doomsday ants that eat humans are great for panic and hysteria but bad for economy. Fuck 5000000 people world economy is more important.
>>
It's like a curse that HxH threads be filled with genuine incompetents.
>>
>>154417040
Like you were already told, the fact they did use the bomb means that they could use the bomb. Meaning the damage it would cause is acceptable. Meaning there was no reason not to use it in the first place.

No matter what the story says, you can not change this. It's very simple and you keep trying to make logical leaps to justify bad writing

Also, you make it clear you're new, and you can't even use green text correctly.

Also, that was is no way telling you to "not read the story" or whatever, I have no idea how you got that from what I said.

"No, My argument was that the story presents reasons for why things happen" is "Your argument was "because the story says so." worded differently. They mean the same thing.
>>
>>154417071
The ants made appearances on live TV.

>Oh, hey world. The ants took over this nation, here's video footage of them occupying the palace. So we dropped a nuke on them to fix the problem. Thanks for your time, have a nice day.
>>
>>154417201
>>154417201
>Meaning the damage it would cause is acceptable
This is where you are wrong though. The damage was acceptable under certain circumstances. Why else would they put a bomb inside of someone and not launch it? There was a specific means that the V5 wanted things to play out in. Nobody is refuting the idea that the bomb was an acceptible measure, you are the only one arguing that it should be a go-to method for this situation when clearly the narrative presents evidence to the contrary.

The rest of your post is garbage and if I had to guess you're actually the newfag here. That or a troll.

>>154417247
Local news was being filtered by the outside world. Not many people outside of the Gorau republic actually knew what was going on.
>>
>>154417330
>Why else would they put a bomb inside of someone and not launch it?
For plot contrived reasons. You were already told this. Here you are again trying to use what the story did as a reason for why it's not wrong. Circular reasoning like always.

>ur post is garbage because i say so
Good stuff.
>>
>>154417330
So they could filter that public news about the ants but they couldn't filter news about a bomb?

Either way you're missing the point, which is that they have proof the ants took over, which would justify the bomb either way.
>>
Wasn't it stated that Netero was the strongest human during his youth, at his peak? Not at old age during the events of the story?
>>
>>154417405
>Either way you're missing the point, which is that they have proof the ants took over, which would justify the bomb either way.
Exposing the ants exposes the dark continent and remember, the V5 was formed to keep people from trying to go there. There are things far more dangerous than the Ants that can be brought back.

Having to justify the Nuke is easier especially when the Ants made it appear as if notKimjongil had declared martial law and gone nuts. And they would have to because East Gorau is a major country.

>>154417381
>For plot contrived reasons
And you've failed to even explain why its contrived so I don't care at this point.

>Circular reasoning like always
I agree, must be sad that you won't try something different.

>ur post is garbage because i say so
I do actually. But you could change that by being less an autist and actually explaining what you mean by bad writing. I'm not opposed to people finding flaws in HxH, hell I do myself. But you're not capable of doing so.
>>
>>154417330
He is absolutely a troll, everybody should have realized that by his first retarded argument
Stop fucking feeding this faggot
>>
>>154417659
>Exposing the ants exposes the dark continent
No it doesn't. Now you're just reaching even harder.
The Hunter x Hunter world is full of random monster shit. No one would think twice about weird ants.
>>
>it's 'HxH thread devolves into autistic screeching' episode
>>
>>154417659
How it's bad writing was already explained to you. You just block it out because you're insane. Also, I'm fairly sure you don't even know what contrived means. Calling it contrived is the explication. The plot given reasons are the only reasons that make the event "valid" with in its own story. Actual real world reasoning does not apply. That's what contrived means, that the plot makes convent excuses for itself. In this case, why they can't use a bomb, but then end up using it anyway.

>I do actually.
Thanks for admitting you're wrong.
>>
>>154417820
that's every HxH thread episode
>>
>>154411859
They needed someone to cause an initial burst of chaos ,basically they needed Zeno only to do his dragon dive move
>>
>>154412188
Netero lasted for so long because of his physical speed,not because of his nen,his hatsu is worthless if his hands cant move at ten gorillion speeds
>>
>>154412393
>And Nanika can do apparently anything
Pretty sure that's not nen.
>>
>>154418040
You realize that you can use nen to boost your speed, right?
>>
>>154418040
He didn't even need to use speed, it wasn't the act of his hands touching to pray that activates his ability. It was just a mental switch.
>>
File: when the ripple is just right.jpg (90KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
when the ripple is just right.jpg
90KB, 557x605px
>>154417864
>How it's bad writing was already explained to you.
No it hasn't? Not by you at the very least.

You're next post will include the word contrived

>>154417792
>The Hunter x Hunter world is full of random monster shit. No one would think twice about weird ants.
And yet there is a massive cover up to hide the fact that the world that humans know in this world is actually just a fraction of what is actually out there.
>>
>>154418138
>it hasn't been explained because I say so
There you go using that circular reasoning, again.
>>
>>154418138
That cover up means nothing. You tried to use "exposes the dark continent" as some kind of excuse. But no one would know what the dark continent just by mentioning ants.

I'm curious, are you under age? Like 16 or 17? It would explain how stupid you are.
>>
>>154418185
Link your post explaining the contrivances or stop your screeching.

Good for you though, you didn't use the word Contrived.

>>154418245
Are you the other autist and samefagging? Why would you risk people investigating the origin of these creatures? Why would you instigate a national panic when you can cover shit up?
>>
>>154418311
All of my posts.
Read them again if you don't understand.
>>
>>154418311
>are two people samefagging
Do you even know what the word samefagging means? Kind of showing how new you are again.
And the point is that people wouldn't bother investigating it, because people already assume there are random monsters all over the world.
And if they can cover shit up, why can't they cover up the bomb? You didn't answer this before.
>>
>>154418370
not him but jesus fuckin christ if you can't provide an actual argument other than "I already said so" then you might as well shut your trap already
>>
>>154418483
>not him
Confirmed for being him. Thanks for playing. But no one will ever believe you just because you say you're not someone else over the internet.

And you have proven you will ignore whatever is said to you, so there's no point in typing it again.
>>
>>154418483
>then you might as well shut your trap already
honestly. I feel like this exchange between these two has been going on since I woke up this morning fucking christ.
>>
>>154418444
>why can't they cover up the bomb?
Nukes are detected with seismometers
>>
>>154418585
>seismometers
So could dragon drive.
>>
File: Hunter X Hunter v30-104.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter X Hunter v30-104.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>154418444
>Do you even know what the word samefagging means?
Seeing that you and the other guy have the same inability to read the series and understand why things work I never know. And since only you two have tried to use being underaged as a reason to deflect a comment I had to be sure.

>And the point is that people wouldn't bother investigating it,
Remember when Kite took that ant sample to that scientist? What's stopping someone else from doing so and then realizing that ant psyiology doesn't conform to any known organism in the human world? Even the blatantly magical creature stuff?

>And if they can cover shit up, why can't they cover up the bomb?
They do cover up the nuke though. Pic related.

>>154418585
Unfortunately I'm equally autistic and can't drop things.
>>
>>154418635
I doubt since it's power is probably similar to a low power artillery barrage
>>
>>154418688
I like how you're not even smart enough to back link the correct posts which you want to reply to.

>you can't understand because i say so
I like how this is your go to reply for pretty much everything.

And you keep ignoring how the whole HxH series is full of random monsters. The ants are no different. It would not directly lead someone to the dark continent.

>They do cover up the nuke though. Pic related.
Good, so they had no reason not to use it in the first place.
>>
>>154418838
>I like how you're not even smart enough to back link the correct posts which you want to reply to.
Unless you actually are same fagging you are not the person I am addressing. Either way since you haven't actually made any valid points I'm done with you now.
>>
>>154418923
I like how you're so stupid you can't even realize your own mistakes or read your own posts to realize how stupid you are.

In this post >>154418688 you replied to >>154418585 saying "Unfortunately I'm equally autistic" when you meant to reply to the post directly above it >>154418560

I'm done with you. You've made a fool out of yourself so many times already, and it's clear you're too stupid to be reasoned with.
>>
File: 0187-001.jpg (248KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0187-001.jpg
248KB, 1066x1600px
>>
File: 0187-006.jpg (260KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0187-006.jpg
260KB, 1066x1600px
When the manga reveals speedreading morons
>>
>>154419309
Togahi's writing is so fucking boring

It's so painful in the lead up to the dark continent expedition with the zodiacs. You KNOW they're going to leave eventually yet page after page is just filled with people talking about how dangerous it is. Like, I get it. I got it after the first time. I don't need to be reminded 100 more times.
>>
>>154419225
>>154419309
What are you even trying to prove? That you're not a total retard because you can't even read your own posts?

Just let it go. Stop making yourself look even worse.
>>
>>154410541
If it was not for Knovs mental problem, he and Meleoron could have made a very effective pair of assassins, capable of killing him.
>>
>>154419523
Now I know you are working that single brain cell of yours to the its limit but understand two things.

A) Not the same guy

B) The asinine argument that ''durr HxH is full of majical beests, the ants don't meen shit to nobody'' was out right debunked seeing how the Southern Piece officials labeled the limb from an unregistered creature and Kite along with his group of ecologists agreed with that assessment.

Accept that you were proven wrong and move on to your other failed arguments.
>>
>>154419904
>Not the same guy
See >>154418559
>>
>>154412417
>>154412622
Speedreaders.
The kings hatsu was the absorption of other nen users hatsu/nen via eating.
Think chrollos book on crack.
>>
>>154419951
I see. All right, I'm a good sport. I'll play along.

Doesn't really matter, regardless.
>>
>>154419960
oh yea thats why he was able to fly after the yaoi scene right? because he absorbed their cells forgot about that sorry its been a while I read the enitriety kingdom I don't mind rereading hunter
>>
ITT: People keep forgetting that Knovs room can be escaped from.
You have to go through the whole mansion but there is exactly one exit for each entrance portal (excluding Knovs master key).
>>
Chimaera ant arc was shit, it jacked up the powerlevels for no reason to stupid levels. If I wanted that, I'd go watch Frieza arc of DBZ which is better if mass destruction and powerlevels is what you're after.
>>
>>154410776
Idk how well Netero's nen was developed. But I do remember Netero saying that he was only half as strong as he used to be because of his age. So basically Netero was at half power the entire fight.
>>
>>154420182
What happens if Knov is killed while something is in the room?
>>
>>154412670
How the fuck does shrapnel "cushion" you from an explosion
>>
>>154410776
>>154420359
Netero said he was the strongest Nen user half a century ago and that he was at less than half his original strength
Though he did train a lot before fighting Meruem so I guess he should be closer to half his strength at that point
>>
>>154414203
>>154414059
Didn't he claim that he wasn't the strongest nen user? Why not go and fight them instead of waiting for mutant ants to evolve
>>
>>154412488
I'm guessing a lot of you aren't aware, but transgender people do exist, and pitou and kurapika are heavily coded as trans. Looks don't decide gender. Please respect his pronouns and gender because otherwise you're honestly just being rude.
>>
>Pika

>trans

when will it end
>>
>>154421437
lmao
>>
>>154410541
Nukes.
>>
>>154421524
>falling for copypasta bait
>>
>>154421555
*egg on my face*
>>
>>154421437
I'm 100% sure Kurapika is male. Pitou's gender is never stated though.
>>
>>154421413
He cant exactly fight other hunters to the death.
>>
>>154421649
he could if they comitted horrendous crimes
>>
>>154421649
it never stopped Hisoka
>>
>>154412978
If anything, Gon's mom might be a bigger asshole than Ging since she just ditched Gon on him.
>>
>>154421771
Hisoak is deranged
>>
>>154421872
Netero is too, he just hides it better
>>
File: 313.png (1MB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
313.png
1MB, 680x907px
>>154421555
actual anon he replied to thank god I really thought that nigga was serious except about the kurapika thing I was genuinely gonna respond. it didn't really make sense he forwarded that reply to me and not >>154412337
>>
>>154412978
The biggest problem is that Ging would never be in the same place for long enough to realize that he got someone pregnant, unless the mother is a Zodiac or one of the Greed Island girls.
>>
does anyone still care about the initial OP question?

it was a good one
>>
>>154422095
Two bombs
>>
>>154422131
>Two bombs
Best way to get rid of a pest
>>
>>154422062
>Ging impregnating either Piyon, annoying Peacock lady, Cheadle or the twins
the most likely one would be Cheadle but I don't buy it
>>
>>154422095
it's already been answered
>>
>>154422385
Well, that would make Gon a son of a bitch
>>
>>154422475
So not only does he have the worst father possible and wants to be just like him, he's literally the son of a bitch.

But nah, I doubt it was one of the zodiacs.
>>
We need more autistic nen skills.
>>
>>154422935
define autistic
>>
>>154421872
he's more than just deranged
>>
File: 1480197861585.jpg (71KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480197861585.jpg
71KB, 1024x640px
>>154415355
Fucking kek
>>
File: 1489023772079.jpg (35KB, 480x581px) Image search: [Google]
1489023772079.jpg
35KB, 480x581px
>>154422475
>>
>>154413393
>>154413541
>>154413811
>>154413989

Jesus this bait was sublime.
>>
File: efmsrra.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
efmsrra.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
The DC arc hasn't even 'started' yet and it already fucking sucks. Like, who fucking cares that Ging and co. are going to roam the fucking woods and hide from scary monster for a billion chapters until it rolls until the next story line anyway? All this trip is going to is finish the job the CA started and raise the powerlevel to some gay shit.
>>
>>154425789
I'll judge it 20 years from now when it's halfway done.
>>
>>154425789
It will be a miracle if Togashi ever finishes the DC arc, let alone start a new one
>>
>>154425789
>raise the powerlevel to some gay shit
The power level is beyond gay already, in fact, the entire series is gay as shit.
>>
It's gonna be some sort of Lovecraftian horror fuckfest, just you wait.
>>
>>154425789
Honestly I'd be fine with Meruem being the most powerful being in the series forever, especially post-nuke. HxH has never been about this.
>>
File: 1361747571884.jpg (29KB, 281x263px) Image search: [Google]
1361747571884.jpg
29KB, 281x263px
>>154425789
I actually think it would be pretty cool if they fail miserably in the DC and Ging gets stuck over there or something, which spurs Gon to train to become strong enough to go over to the DC to find Ging again, keeping true to his first goal.
>>
>Togashi posts a detailed list going in detail about the power ranking the calamities were given and how it isn't solely about strength but specific characteristics and traits that prove to be a major detriment to humanity as a whole.

>Urgh look at the power levuls, looks like HxH is turning in to DBZeee gaiz
>>
But Chairman's nen was fine, he just got outhinked by King

If he kept going like that without getting outsmarted he would have crushed the ant
>>
>>154415381
because
>muh ant feels

I couldnt give two shits about any of the ants besides the little boy and girl from the beginning.
>>
So how many people do you think will die in DC and which death will be the most significant?
>>
>>154427184
Togashi's.
>>
>>154427209
I feel bad for laughing
>>
>>154427209
Don't forget everyone in this thread.
>>
>>154427184
Probably Ging and some supporting characters. If any of the zodiacs die it will be either all but 2, or just 2.
>>
File: preparing to die.png (57KB, 455x284px) Image search: [Google]
preparing to die.png
57KB, 455x284px
>>154427209
>HxH probably won't be finished before 2020
>>
File: 1469583336479.jpg (443KB, 850x849px) Image search: [Google]
1469583336479.jpg
443KB, 850x849px
If the King had gotten Pitou's nen would it have possible for him to cure his radiation sickness with self-surgery?

Keep in mind nen he obtained became perfected/strengthened.
>>
>>154427274
I don't think he gained pouf and youpis Nen techniques did he?
>>
>>154427274
nope
>>
>>154416333
You meant
>It's pretty great that after the explosion the King pretty much establishes himself one of the greatest shounen antagonists ever created.
>>
>>154427274
how do you cure radiation poisoning with surgery?
>>
>>154427423
Replace all the infected cells with healthy cells? It's far-fetched, but I like the idea because it gives Gon a more heroic role by removing Pitou as a piece in the game who might have otherwise undone everything the Chairman sacrificed himself to accomplish.
>>
File: 1488935029374.jpg (153KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1488935029374.jpg
153KB, 645x1260px
>>154427267
>HxH probably won't be finished before 2030
>>
>>154427504
That's completely far-fetched as it sounds like it'd require Dr. Blythe to remake Meruem from scratch.
>>
>>154423495
Extremely convoluted and/or unconventional skills.
>>
>>154427504
The fact that Gon did what he did in a non-heroic role and purely for vengeance is what made it so interesting.
>>
>>154426681
This thread is a testament to speed readers. HxH isn't even the best written shounen but it at least explains itself well enough.
>>
File: mfwhiatus.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mfwhiatus.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>154427566
>HxH probably won't be finished
>>
>>154427707
>he thinks the people actually bothered to read HxH

This thread is clearly filled with people who didn't pay attention during the anime.
>>
pitou's legs creep me out
>>
File: 1466142473280.png (1MB, 3330x1991px) Image search: [Google]
1466142473280.png
1MB, 3330x1991px
>>154426456
dunno about most powerful being but we already know he isn't the most dangerous thing to have ever lived
>>
>>154428077
Why just pitou, nearly all the other ants but Youpi look the same
>>
>>154427707
What's the best written shounen?
>>
>>154428248
Trick question there is no best written Shonen just well-written Shonen. Eventually any long-running seris is going to shit the bed it's just a matter of how bad and how long. But for my money I want to say that I've really enjoyed Bird men and I think the quality of the writing is very good. HxH is also well written but you have to go back and reread it outside of the hiatuses. Otherwise it feels poorly paced.
>>
>>154428577
>you have to go back and reread it outside of the hiatuses. Otherwise it feels poorly paced.
I feel I have to stress this, going back and reading it made me feel a lot better towards HxH than I did reading it during the hiatuses.
>>
>>154419309
>Albino
>Ponytail

This guy has good taste.
>>
>>154428648
I remember loathing the CA arc because I would read one chapter of narrator text boxes and then nothing would happen for months. It got so bad I started reverse engineering Gun-gi.
>>
The Twelve Zodiacs plus the Zoldycks would've defeated Meruem with moderate effort
>>
>>154426880
>outsmarted
What? Meruem simply attacked Netero from a billion different angles until he found the exact one necessary to fuck his shit. He outpaced him, but definitely didn't outsmart him. The Kings plan was relatively simple from the start
>>
When is the Gyro/Gon battle happening
>>
>>154429460
never if Togashi can help it
>>
>>154429460
Don't you mean friendship
>>
Can someone explain to me pledge's and restriction and all that shit? I don't understand it all that well and why can't anyone just put their life at risk to gain power against one certain foe

yes i'm autistic, i know
>>
>>154410680
>entire human race gets twisted to death as a result.
>>
>>154411046
Pleb
>>
File: 1411708498510.png (204KB, 331x228px) Image search: [Google]
1411708498510.png
204KB, 331x228px
>>154412188
They couldn't even beat fucking Chrollo in a 2v1 without sacrificing Zeno.

And Chrollo isn't nearly as powerful as Meruem, just very difficult to fight thanks to his countless different nen abilities and his ability to steal techniques.
>>
>>154429258
or killed the royal guards at least
>>
>>154427768
>probably
Let go, we know it definitely won't be finished...............
>>
>>154430367
Kurapika was accidentally drawn without tits and needed something to make him interesting.
>>
I want to fug Shizuku
>>
>>154411531
This power would need something huge in exchange like the user's life and only work if other conditions are met (like being close to each other, etc). Which is basically what happened with Netero.
>>
>>154425789
>he forgot Gon lost his nen and needs to learn it anew
>he thinks it will just become a father-son vacation

You read so many HxH and this is what you think would happen?
>>
>>154430915
I also want to have sex with evil Velma
>>
>>154430367
Pledge's and restriction basically mean to ask Reddit
>>
>>154411683
>They used it anyway
Yes, in a former nuke test wasteland in order to avoid casualties and side effects.
>>
>>154429258
>>154430845
Are the zodiacs even that powerful?

If Kurapika and a jobber like Leorio could become a Zodiac with little-to-no vetting, it doesn't make it seem like it's an organization for the best of the best.

Kurapika was awesome during yorkshin but I question how useful he really is against non-troupe members
>>
>>154430367
It ENHANCES YOUR WILL AND DETERMINATION because it takes TRUE RESOLVE to give your power a bunch of bullshit conditions or something i don't know just give me another chapter please
>>
>>154411684
The Zoldycks only kill for pay. Hiring any of them to kill something like Meruem would require half the money in the world. Netero already planned to kill Meruem with the nuke as last resort since he knew he would never stand a chance agains him. That's when he decided to contact Zeno for his dragon dive technique and to use it then to fly Meruem to the wasteland.
>>
>>154430915
I don't understand the appeal, she's ugly.
>>
>>154431027
Many Zodiac members are definitely support types more than fighters, I'm pretty sure I remember Hisoka or whoever discussing their power levels and there were only like 3 Zodiacs who were threatening. As ridiculously strong as Hisoka is, the royal guards were still way above him, nevermind the king.
>>
File: 1468161664642.jpg (146KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468161664642.jpg
146KB, 300x300px
>>154430936
>Implying I ever suggested either of these things in my post

Anon-kun you're way off basis here.
>>
Chrollo+Hisoka+Zeno+Silva+Meruem

Is this squad strong enough to fight meruem head on?
>>
>>154410541
Just get rid of the bike lane and up the speed limit to 55 mph
>>
>>154431184
You said

>Like, who fucking cares that Ging and co. are going to roam the fucking woods

Which is nonsense, since Gon can't even use nen anymore and they were losing badly to some fucking ants from that continent before.
>>
>>154430367
you should read the manga or even watch the anime anon if you missed something as basic as this.

>Can someone explain to me pledge's and restriction and all that shit?
The gist of it is basically the harsher the restriction you impose the stronger your ability becomes. The restriction can be in how your ability is activated, when can you use your ability, who can you use it on etc.

>why can't anyone just put their life at risk to gain power against one certain foe
They can. The thing is the restriction is a double edged sword it's not a free power up. But also just because you have a restriction doesn't mean you will automatically be stronger than your opponent.

Suppose Melody was a part of the spiders and that Melody and Kurapika are to 1 v 1. If Kurapika is angry and his eyes are red then his chances to win get even higher. His eyes aren't exactly a restriction that he imposed on himself just the way his body is. His restriction enabled him to gain even more power. Now if Melody plays a song that calms Kurapika then that power up is effectively gone.
>>
>>154431264
>Meruem in the Anti-Meurem squad
What
>>
>>154431264
Meruem alone should be strong enough to fight Meruem head on.
>>
>>154431310
Dammit I meant Netero what the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>154431333
I am pretty sure netero wouldn't be much of a help here
His technique needs way too much space, everyone else would just get caught up in his attacks
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>154431142
Not him but who the fuck is actually cuter than Shizuku that isn't some faggot tranny?
>>
I swear that every single faggot who hates on the CA arc also asks the dumbest questions about it that could be easily answered by just paying attention. I don't think it's a coincidence.
>>
File: 1488926954076.png (1MB, 726x580px) Image search: [Google]
1488926954076.png
1MB, 726x580px
>>154431408
>>
>>154431077
Netero did not go into the fight thinking he was going to lose but he did prepare for it anyway. He knew that the ants were strong and that they could use nen but that was it. Netero has been alive for a very long time, has ton of battle experience and was at one point one of the strongest hunters in the world. A title that he held for something like 50 years. Nen quantity and strength isn't everything.
>>
>>154431457
Not to mention it's the same fucking questions over and over and over.
>>
File: 1478223435981.png (150KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1478223435981.png
150KB, 500x282px
>>154431288
Where the fuck did you get Gon from? I'm specifically talking a Ging and exploration team.
>>
File: hxh is gay1.png (367KB, 799x479px) Image search: [Google]
hxh is gay1.png
367KB, 799x479px
why was 1999 so gay?
>>
Please Togashi, if there's one wish I have is that you keep Chrollo in casual clothes. He looks a hundred times better
>>
>>154431560
I got it from I have no idea, sorry. Forget what I said, then.

Still I highly doubt the story would shift its focus on them. It would probably go back to Kurapika, mixing it up with Gons new training arc while killing 90% of the guys who went to the DC offscreen.
>>
File: hisokaboner.gif (991KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
hisokaboner.gif
991KB, 500x282px
>>154430915
>tfw gf looks just like her in a black sweater and jeans

muh
>>
>>154412141
>they could've bombed it anonymously, thus opening a pandora's box of international confrontations, with the possibility of Meruem not being in the palace at the moment or somehow surviving the explosion with the protection of his royal guard.

Did you forget about Pitou's en and how quick Meruem could move from one place to another?
>>
File: 12333424235435.jpg (91KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
12333424235435.jpg
91KB, 900x900px
>>154431480
Bitch please, Dog girl is way cute than Rabbit girl.
>>
>>154431408
>Not him but who the fuck is actually cuter than Shizuku that isn't some faggot tranny?
Neferpitou.
>>
>>154431264
No, the others would get in Meruem's way and he'd lose to Meruem
>>
File: dfaa2ed69c52e31330b3c12f0d880d3b.jpg (993KB, 1019x1426px) Image search: [Google]
dfaa2ed69c52e31330b3c12f0d880d3b.jpg
993KB, 1019x1426px
>>154431757
Cheadle is ugly and dresses like a grandma.
>>
>>154431792
>Pitou isn't some faggot tranny
Anon...
>>
>>154431887
>>Pitou isn't some faggot tranny
Correct.
>>
File: Maha.jpg (13KB, 173x450px) Image search: [Google]
Maha.jpg
13KB, 173x450px
What the fuck is with this faggot? How powerful is he that it was notable that Netero was even able to survive in a fight against him?
>>
>tfw you will never have a friend as loyal as Shiapouf
Why even live
>>
File: Hina.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hina.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>154431837
>>154431757
>>154431480
>>154431408
Rabbit girl is acceptable too.
But Hina is best.
>>
>>154431973
but would you be able to put up with him being unnecessarily dramatic in every situation
>>
>>154431837
> He doesn't realize that bitchy conservative girls makes for the nastiest freaks around

I weep for you anon.
>>
>>154431932
Old monster-tier, aka best tier. I'd rather find out more about Zzigg right now though.
>>
>>154431973
>you will never have a friend that does everything in his power to sabotage your relationship with you're waifu because he'd rather have your dick all to himself
dodged a bullet
>>
>>154412417
Cheeto was an annoying chad and I'm glad he was one offed like a bitch. I hope Feitan has the same fate.
>>
File: 1a.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>154431983
I'm still convinced that she's the result of Ponzu being eaten
>>
>>154431973
>keeping his bro from scoring
What a shit friend.
>>
>>154432100
He'll probably keep regaining his strength until he has a showdown with Hisoka or Kurapika.
>>
>>154432100
>Hating on based Chinese Manlet
Why anon
>>
>>154431932

>HxH's version of deflated Squidward

>Would wreck everyone's shit.
>>
>>154432100
>Not liking Feitan
Look at this faggot here
>>
>>154432123
Ponzu was eaten by the piranha fucker
>>
>>154432123
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ponzu dying before being eaten means she couldn't be reborn.
>>
File: 1469045136612.jpg (30KB, 318x203px) Image search: [Google]
1469045136612.jpg
30KB, 318x203px
>>154432062
> He thinks is acceptable to put hoes before bros when the future of your entire race is at stake
This is why Mereum died both a failure and fucking virgin.
>>
>>154432187
this, I doubt he shared ponzu with the queen
>>
>>154432200
>fucking virgin.
But he died holding hands in the dark
>>
>>154432200
>Komugi was the #1 candidate to receive Meruem's seed and birth the next ant queen
Pouf was an irredeemably stupid faggot.
>>
>>154432252
he literally doesn't even have a dick
>>
>>154432288
how do you know
>>
>>154432187
>post yfw https://youtu.be/yEUTk91TSsg happened
>>
>>154432288
Neither does Pitou.
>>
>>154432200
Get out of 4chan, Shiapouf.
>>
>>154432309
He was naked the entire arc
>>
>>154432357
Irrelevant, don't start shit
>>
File: 1369100011881.png (469KB, 908x768px) Image search: [Google]
1369100011881.png
469KB, 908x768px
>>154432342
>>
>>154432368
What if the tail is his penis?
>>
>>154432382
He was joking, anon. Take a breath.
>>
>>154412670
AYY MUH GUMMY CHAKRA
>>
>>154432368
He shaped wings from his body.

So he can transform his tail into a huge dick, too.
And a pair of balls.
>>
>>154432421
>>154412687
>>154412670
I'm dying
>>
File: 134747749484.jpg (119KB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
134747749484.jpg
119KB, 1920x1078px
>>154432200
>Blind girl with ebola
>#1 candidate of anything
Pouf was without a doubt the smartest nigga in that country
>>
>>154432432
You know, sometimes the image your brain creates is way worse than anything any artist could ever create and I really wish I had never read this.
>>
>>154432480
I fucked up >>154432480 is meant for >>154432252
>>
>>154432432
But the wings were probably made from the same material as his skin. Could he really create reproductive organs within his body with Youpi's ability?
>>
>>154432497
At least now you know what Meruem was capable of.
>>
It was already said that with the Queen's death, the King would go out to copulate with the other species. That tail is not for show
>>
>>154413040
>getting to the point that a retard needs obvious shit spoonfed to him like this

Christ!
>>
>>154432541
It's okay, you're clearly retarded, so your misquote is forgiven.
>>
>>154432542
Remember how the ants left after the queens death to become kings on their own? It was stated that they can indeed reproduce with other species. So of course, as the ant king Meruem can do it, too.
And he would have chosen Komugi for it./spoiler]
>>
>>154431480
well that was easy
>>
>Komugi most likely didn't even know she was talking to, playing with and holding hands with an ant
>>
>>154432596
Fuck off komugi
>>
>>154413083
Based Togashi.
>>
>>154413136
Kill yourself
>>
File: 45883029.png (634KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
45883029.png
634KB, 1100x900px
>>154432633
eat shit
>>
>>154430618
Not if Killua wishes it.
>>
>>154432192
Kite died and was reborn
Ponzu couldn't have been reborn because she was eaten by some no-name ant
>>
File: 1470945520252.png (1MB, 1267x861px) Image search: [Google]
1470945520252.png
1MB, 1267x861px
>>154432627
Love is love, no matter what race or species.
>>
>>154432737
Wouldn't have been love after Komugi felt that taildick
>>
>>154410541
Any ability that ignores strength. Owl's fun fun cloth would've worked to neutralize him. The problem would just be trying to pull it off since he's still a physical powerhouse who could just outspeed you anyway. Meleoron's invis and Knov's scream would've been a successful assassination so Togashi had to write Knov out of the assault.
>>
>Hey Komugi
>I know that we're in the middle of a game and everything but I have radiation poisoning and you do too now. We're all gonna fucking die hope you're ok with that
Goddamn it Meruem
>>
>>154432342
>Only other characters that are portrayed to attack at the speed of sound is netero and Meruem
Bono is the most underrated character in this series
>>
>>154432542
The king is naturally capable of mating with other species, for all we know his tail was his dick
>>
Which character is the gayest and why?
>>
>>154432845
He warned her that she was going to get poisoned if she stayed though
>>
>>154413541
They used it in an isolated area designed to test nuclear bombs.
>>
>>154432889
Killua because he's a fag
>>
>>154432889
Shaiapouf
>>
File: Pike_Love_Shower.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pike_Love_Shower.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>154432889
le anus twitching spiderman
>>
File: fucking gay.gif (701KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
fucking gay.gif
701KB, 500x479px
>>154432889
both of these but mostly Killua
>>
>>154425379
>waits until hours later
>tries to damage control by calling something bait
Here's a fun fact. If you ever call anything bait you're instantly wrong. It doesn't even matter what you're talking about. Only retards call things "bait".
>>
>>154413844
>conventional bombs
>>
>>154432968
>devoted to a female
>gay
don't even give me that "all ants except the queen are male" bullshit
>>
>>154432968
He likes women too much. He's just a regular old pervert really.
>>
>>154432677
Talk about being mad a fuck you made a total fool of yourself. Get over it an move on with your life. No one gives a shit that you're a retarded newfag who can't even read or quote correctly. People just don't want you shitting up threads.
>>
File: Shaiapouf_anime.png (344KB, 545x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shaiapouf_anime.png
344KB, 545x720px
>>154432889
Do you even have to ask?
>>
>>154431717
Did you? Did you also forget how to read? Or are you just going to keep samefagging? Because it's already been said multiple times that Pitou's en can't detect intimate objects.
>>
File: Pike_2011.png (729KB, 829x717px) Image search: [Google]
Pike_2011.png
729KB, 829x717px
>>154433005
>>154433019
pls he has one of the gayest shitfaces I've seen in anime
>>
>>154413989
>plot contrived reasons

Are you suggesting that Togashi situating the action in a place where using a nuke in the first place would lead to several undesirable consequences in order to move it to the climax of the arc is somehow bad writting? Do you realize how retarded you sound?
>>
>>154433142
oh god please don't start this shit again hours after it stopped
>>
>>154433139
ever masturbate while looking in a mirror?
>>
>>154433142
Dude, holy fuck, stop. You're so obnoxious and annoying, you were already proven wrong. Trying to start shit and damage control hours later isn't going to change that.

Do you realize how retarded you look trying to keep starting this after hours of no one saying anything?

And yes, it's bad writing. Because something that could have been solved in a few minutes instead took an extremely long time.
>>
>>154410541
There are plenty of Manipulation / Conjuration / Transmutation nen abilities that could bypass his durability.

The king wasn't really all that. He only looked really good because Netero tried fighting him the the worst possible way to fight a chimera ant, with brute strength and speed.
>>
Why didn't they just recruit more elite fighters like morel and send them in as backup through the portals if needed instead of living on the fucking edge and hospitalizing half their task force in a mission to save the entire world
>>
>>154433005
>>154433019
I don't think his devotion is sexual. It's because she is the queen and he is her soldier. He gets off to approval, not to having a chance to fuck her. She never implied that and neither did he.
>>
File: 1468161540921.jpg (101KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468161540921.jpg
101KB, 300x300px
>>154432889
>be Hisoka
>obsessed over a guy to the point join his cult, betray him,and try to rape him on plymouth rock
>cucked by demon eyed manlet
>helped get his powers back because rape isn't fun unless they put up a fight
>nigga ends up killing you
>revives self and continue to stalk the same boy to the far corners of the earth
Nigga is that even a serious question?
>>
>>154414358
No, the reason he wanted a 1 vs 1 with Meruem was so he could safely use the bomb after his inevitable defeat.
>>
>>154433298
He's not gay. He's only attracted to strength and sometimes to little boys but that's not sexual, right?
>>
>>154433067
Any other answer is ridiculous. Literally a poof.
>>
File: wtf is biske reading.jpg (101KB, 655x624px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is biske reading.jpg
101KB, 655x624px
>>
I want Kurapika to chain me to a wall and die
I'm still alive, he just drops dead to the floor immediately the second I touch the wall
>>
File: 1343415509067.jpg (64KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1343415509067.jpg
64KB, 374x374px
>>154433482
>>
>>154433482
That's not how Kurapika's chain works, only some of its abilities will kill him if he uses them on non-spiders.
>>
>>154433482
>brain problems
>>
>>154433298
>Gets a boner watching Gon and Killua
>but flirts with Machi every chance he gets
Hisoka is bisexual
>>
>>154433547
>doesn't get a boner from Machi
faggot in denial
>>
File: wat.jpg (7KB, 235x169px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
7KB, 235x169px
>>154433482
>>
>>154433385
He got rock hard for Gon and Killua during greed island, and also he open stared at their asses, I don't think it's exclusively about their strength desu
>>
>>154415010
So this confirms it. Fags who hate CA arc are the ones with the retarded questions.
>>
File: 3190411813_1_14_XJFjTwQg.png (496KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
3190411813_1_14_XJFjTwQg.png
496KB, 600x450px
>>154433547
>had his dick on Machi ass
>didn't rip off her shorts and fuck both of her holes
Hisoka is such a fag it's not even funny
>>
>>154433648
Man, you're just obsessed and mad, huh.
You just keep replying to old posts try and try and damage control the fact you made a total fool out of yourself.

What this actually confirms is that you, a shit eater, refuses to let things go and keeps trying to start arguments in threads.
>>
>>154433223
>Dude, holy fuck, stop. You're so obnoxious and annoying, you were already proven wrong
That guy isn't me anon. Someone is reading through the thread and replying to old news.

>>154432823
>Owl's fun fun cloth would've worked to neutralize him
Does Fun fun cloth render someone completely powerless, or just scale their strength to their size?
>>
>>154415010
>CA arc
>bad

fucking wow
>>
>>154433784
>>154433799
Yes he is, and posting with your phone doesn't make it any less obvious who you are.
>>
File: HE GAY3.png (338KB, 799x479px) Image search: [Google]
HE GAY3.png
338KB, 799x479px
Why is he so gay?
>>
>>154415287
We saw Uvo kill three fighters using just his head. Good luck.
>>
ITT; CA fags are equally as cancerous as the fags who hate the CA
>>
>>154433844
>comment that hating CA arc is literal shittaste
>get confronted with some anons paranoia

ehhh, fuck off
>>
File: 2017-03-10_19-28-03.png (2KB, 132x21px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-10_19-28-03.png
2KB, 132x21px
>>154433860
Why is he so gay?
>>
>>154433844
>being this paranoid about posters on a mongolian finger painting board
Fucking wow. Because multiple people can't disagree with your retarded assumptions.
>>
>>154433898
>make a baseless post with no argument and just reddittier downvote style of posting
>just happens to happen at the same time someone else is denying being a samefag
>thinks people won't instantly catch on to what you're doing
>>
File: 1368952368521.png (225KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1368952368521.png
225KB, 500x500px
Don't start that phone samefagging bullshit again.
>>
>>154433948
this is hilarious, please continue, paranoia-kun
>>
>>154433860
Found the streamfag redditor
>>
>>154433901
I post on an imageboard for chinese cartoons that should explain enough
>>
>>154433898
>>154433922
Haha, oh wow. You just made it even more insanely obvious who you are.

>"two" people both misusing the word paranoia
>just happen to post in the same minute again
>obviously intentionally going out of his way to post in the same minute
>>
>>154433957
You really think someone would do that? Just grab his phone and samefag?
>>
File: real autism.png (97KB, 531x604px) Image search: [Google]
real autism.png
97KB, 531x604px
>>154433970
Do you know what laughing at something that ins't actually funny is a sign of? Autism.
>>
File: 1336770123033.png (367KB, 757x564px) Image search: [Google]
1336770123033.png
367KB, 757x564px
>>154434002
>>154434036
>>
File: Memetobe.jpg (70KB, 719x359px) Image search: [Google]
Memetobe.jpg
70KB, 719x359px
>>154434002
My god you're worse than the grapefag in the BNHA threads. He was convinced that all the people that disagreed with him were one guy from autstralia.
>>
>>154434069
>>154434070
>suddenly two people post in the same minute and this time they both use a reaction image
>last time they both misused the word paranoia
Man, you sure do have very pattern based behavior.
>>
>a good HxH thread ends up in [autistic screeching]
thank you paranoia-kun
CA arc is still the second best arc, right after Allukas arc
>>
>>154416333
Personally I loved the "holy shit everybody is weak and tired and how are they gonna fight the King now?" feeling since it tells you that something really good is coming to the plot. I loved all the royal guard drama that led to Meruem's death desu
>>
>>154434121
>last time they both misused the word paranoia
Get a dictionary because you might be surprised how wrong you are.

>>154434215
>CA arc is still the second best arc
Personally I think Greed Island is the second best arc but not many people would echo this and I don't blame them.
>>
>>154434215
Aww, look at how mad you it. It'd be cute if you weren't so pathetic and stupid.

And it's funny, too. Because you can't even use green text correctly. Just like you messed up back linking before.
You also think that if you just say something it's magically a fact, you never even try to back up what you're saying.
>>
>>154434254
GI is fine, HxH doesn't really have a "bad" arc imo so it's hard to favor them in an order
>>
>>154416941
Just because you have your own hypithesis of how the international community would have reacted to the nuking of a totalitarian country doesn't mean the characters of the story should also think that way.

>LOL just nuke them anonymously and blame it on themselves or something dunno
>>
>>154434254
Paranoia is something that is not rational and you think without reason. There is every reason for you to start samefagging and you have patterns in your behavior. Like not knowing what words means, making post with in the same minute multiple times in a row, using reaction images in the same minute, etc.

That means there is reason to think you'd samefag. Meaning it by definition can not be paranoia.
>>
Oh boy, this shit again

Y-yayy...
>>
>>154434353
>if I add lol to green text and paraphrase what you said that means i win!
It's not a "hypithesis" (learn to spell check). Its just what's actually possible. They can't prove any one nation did it, therefore there is no real problem. They also covered up the bomb and censored media either way, so they could have censored the use of the bomb as well. Or just been honest about the ants taking over the country.
>>
>>154434401
At least he saved his tantrum until late in the thread.
>>
>>154434326
I usually pair off arcs because the later one depends on the previous one for setup and context. You need the Hunter exam in order for the Zoldyck family + heavens arena to work. You need York Shin to show off nen users and how unprepared Gon + Killua were which makes the payoff to all of GI's training worth it. CA arc is so long that it really only needs itself but the election arc depends on the second half of the CA arc when the Chairman shows up.

But you are right because there aren't any bad arcs.

>>154434367
>That means there is reason to think you'd samefag. Meaning it by definition can not be paranoia.
Paranoid people tend to not think they are paranoid because they think the logic backing up their thoughts is sound. Yet even when I left the thread someone else started posting pages and you accused them of being me.

You have a pattern of conflating voices of dissent as a single person. This is delusional because this is an anonymous board with a thread that has more than enough people in it for multiple voices to be present.

Therefore you are being really paranoid right now.
>>
>>154434401
>>154434483
Hahaha, and now you're talking to yourself.
And what do you mean "saved it". You just started trying to do damage control hours later after you lose the argument/ Of course you'd get called out on it.
>>
>>154434505
>>154434483
>You have a pattern of conflating voices of dissent as a single person.
Nope. Like it was already explained to you, it's how you constantly post in the same minute and are blatantly lining up your posts.

And it's not that you disagrees, it's that you have multiple constants in your behavior. Things that were already explained, and things that "both" of your refuse to address, thus further confirming who you are.
>>
File: Seek Medical Help.png (7KB, 989x127px) Image search: [Google]
Seek Medical Help.png
7KB, 989x127px
>>154434531
This is now really sad.

INB4 Inspect element meme
>>
>>154433784
Fun Fun Cloth seems to just put things in a pocket dimension like Knov's ability. Otherwise you would've expected Nobunaga to try slice it open when he was caught in it.
>>
>>154434586
>if I call something a meme that means it's wrong!
Dude, my sides hurt, stop. I'm laughing to hard.

Why would you post something knowing full well it's not actually proof of anything?
>>
File: te.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
te.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>154434070
let's see who it is
>>
>>154417820
It's always just one autist whenever he gets told reasonable arguments about why his reasons for hating CA arc are wrong.
>>
Man, this is sad.
>>
>>154431027
>>154431165

good point, but Killua could stun them Saiyu could literally take all senses from the enemy and then have Knov or Shoot finish them off.
>>
>>154434599
That's probably true but I couldn't conceptualize it like that. I think all of the pocked dimension nen abilities are why I like Conjuration so much. It's exclusive territory.
>>
>>154434643
Haha, thanks for confirming I was right.
And you do realize that other people can see what you always do? So other than the person you are trying to "bait" other people can see you shit up and derail threads all the time. Meaning they'd obviously hate you for shitting up threads. Pretty much the only logical conclusion. So you posting this image to try and "test" who someone is doesn't actually work, as there are many people who hate you ruining threads.

I've seen you, yes you specifically, do this many times. And I've personally talked to the mods about you, and they've told me that you're ban evading.
>>
>>154434070
why does /a/ have so many dedicated shitposters lately?
first there's the grapefag in BNHA threads, then the yurifag in Gabriel threads and now this samefagging guy here
there's also some guy who complains about kyoani being "anti-lolicon" every time I check a maidragon thread though I don't visit those very often
>>
>>154434819
>why does /a/ have so many dedicated shitposters lately?
Have you ever met an anime fan in real life

They are all autistic
>>
>>154434819
Seems it's the same guy from GabDrop threads, don't know about BNHA, I haven't been in either threads for weeks so I don't know if he's still around but I have no idea why he's in HxH threads too, I can't seem figure out what actually spurs it all on in the first place.
>>
>>154434819
>>154434070
Why are you talking to yourself? You've been doing it a lot lately.

And look, you're sticking to your patterns of behavior, still. You will not even acknowledge that these blatant patterns exist even after they're explained to you.
>>
>>154434751
The sad part is that at this point you don't even know who is who in this thread. You are so convinced that it's one guy samefagging.

>>154434819
Since we know the grapefag is from reddit I blame them.

>>154434905
>but I have no idea why he's in HxH threads too
He's also in the SNK threads
>>
>>154434905
>>154434819
>>154434070
Oh, there's three posts in a row where you are talking to yourself.
You for some reason think that if you type with out capital letters and periods that it makes your "posting style" impossible to see through. But again, the patterns in your actual behavior are obvious. Like how you refuse to answer anyone or say anything to anyone if they don't already agree with you.

If you don't address how you have clear cut patterns in your behavior, like ignoring what people say, it only makes it even more obvious who you are.
>>
>>154418994
Holy shit the autism
>>
>>154434949
It is just you, do you really think anyone at all believes you?

You have this literal 100% constant pattern in your behavior of refusing to address that you have patterns in your behavior. And you do it on every single person you pretend to be. Do you really think no one will notice that?
>>
>>154434949
>He's also in the SNK threads
When did it even start?
>>
>>154433482
speed reader detected
>>
>>154435016
Dude, you're going to kill me here. I'm laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes.

This try hard late game damage control is so pathetic it's funny.

You can't just call some thing "autism" baselessly and expect anyone at all to actually listen to you or take you seriously. You're just a screeching retard crying about making a fool of himself.
>>
>>154435054
It didn't "start". Don't listen to anyone who can't actually explain themselves or give proof for anything he says.
>>
>>154434905
Maybe it's the same guy as the one from Gab threads but I'm almost 100% sure that the Grapefag is a separate guy because his posting style is different (even though he's known to samefag a lot)
>>
>>154435128
Does the name "Mirio" trigger you by chance? And are you the same OP that kept spamming the "HxH asspull" threads earlier this week?
>>
>>154435139
>still refusing to address any post by anyone who doesn't already agree with you
>still refusing to address how you have patterns in your behavior
Thanks for continuing to confirm that you are samefagging and talking to yourself.
>>
>>154420273
That was not the point of the power levels, the entire arc went completely over your head it seems.
>>
>>154435169
>>154435139
>trigger
Thanks for confirming that you are from tumblr.
Though, it's rather clear that you get "triggered" by people seeing through you samefagging and telling you that you need to present proof for the claims you make.
>>
At this point I want to see if we can ride this thread into 600 before it falls off.

Favorite Nen ability? I think Bonolonov's battle cantible is pretty great. Also Pain Packer is god tier if you can take a hit.
>>
>>154435139
I don't go into BNHA threads and I haven't been in SnK ones in literal years, I just thought it was some yuri thing that kicked it all of which is why I'm surprised he's in this thread. It's 100% the same one from Gab threads though, see
>>154434643
>>154434751
This autism should be put to better use.
>>
>>154431932
It was just said they had the same age and used to fight as a kid. What Zeno said is "he's the only one to have survived a fight and still lived to tell the truth", so that was most likely Netero before his training and Zeno was talking about his old age, and it didn't mean Maha won. Going that way, Maha's probably Zzigg
>>
>>154435288
Leorio's Nen is cool, and the way Ging put his idea to use in the DC arc is even cooler.
>>
>>154435295
Autism is a communication disorder. You literally refuse to address what people say to you. How do you think you're not the one with autism?
>>
>>154427209
Laughed irl desu
>>
>>154427504
That's why Netero sent her several miles away, so that by the time she could reach the nuke zone he would be already dead.
>>
>""""""Smartest"""""""series in shonen
>most basic plotpoints are misunderstood
Pottery
>>
>>154435466
She was busy with Gon that entire time.
>>
>>154429258
Or get all killed and make Meruem 13 times stronger.
>>
>>154430140
Brace yourselves for the talk no hatsu of the decade.
>>
V5 should've just nuke Meruem first and covered it up in the first place since they ended up doing it anyway.
Thread posts: 588
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.