[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When NTR is good? I'm not asking how you find it or how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: MR-10080-153978-11.jpg (130KB, 728x1075px) Image search: [Google]
MR-10080-153978-11.jpg
130KB, 728x1075px
When NTR is good?
I'm not asking how you find it or how you describe your relation with it, but the most good stories have the variations of story lines.
Like a few possible partners, several relationsships etc.
Like you know, Kimi ga nozomu - would never get it impact without sex scene.
So i guess it's necessary for hard drama.
But it have happy ending in both cases so it's not clear NTR.
Then we have "Okusama wa mohou shoujou" - that is clear H-rated NTR, with full cockblocking - i'm finding it a bit too much for anime but the emotional impact is one of the strongest.
The OP pic have high NTR potential but it's gook shit so the emotional part is lacking.
You're thoughts?
>>
File: 096.jpg (385KB, 974x1400px) Image search: [Google]
096.jpg
385KB, 974x1400px
>>154408957
>>
File: MR-29637-726379-15.jpg (183KB, 626x941px) Image search: [Google]
MR-29637-726379-15.jpg
183KB, 626x941px
>>154409152
The art is disgusting even for hentai.
>>
>>154408957
NTR where it's used as part of a plot, due to setting or past history (rare in hentai of course), makes for some worthwhile emotional rollercoasters when it results in a bittersweet ending (not just mindbroken into a cumdumpster).

While a poor example, something like that one h-doujin where a fatso loved his slave but he didn't know how to actually get his feelings across and it seemed more like endless sexual abuse, so when she eventually fell in love with some other dude, it was too late for him to change his methods of showing how much he loves her. And in the end, he at least set her free.
>>
nisekoi would have been better with ntr, like raku losing the girls 1 by 1
>>
>When NTR is good?
Never.
>>
>>154408957
context?
>>
>>154408957
It has bee 5 years since the last chapter.
>>
When it's Reverse NTR
>>
>>154414700
After reading the ending summary, I hope this shit will never get finished. dal young can draw but the stories will make people vomit.
>>
>>154411156
It's a manga dude, get your hentai straight. The title is you're just a maid, since the MC did change, it counted as character development right?
>>
>>154408957
Reminder that people who say "I-I only read NTR because I self-insert as the one doing the NTR! You immature manchilds should stop self-inserting as the one getting NTR'ed" are simply NTRfags in denial who get off to having their woman taken from them.
>>
>>154408957
>When NTR is good?
When it's nothing but painful, humiliating rape, which the girl has to endure without the relief of getting brainwashed by the cock, while her lover watches on in despair.
>>
>>154408957
I enjoy NTR when it's the guy's best friend doing fucking in order to out the wantonness of the girl to his friend.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.