[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you name a better dub adaptation than Seto Kaiba? He has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Can you name a better dub adaptation than Seto Kaiba?

He has no right being that cool
>>
I dressed up as yugi for halloween one year and no one could tell if i was a boy or a girl
>>
>>154402150
Of course he has a right to be that cool what other person has gone back in time just to challenge their rival.
>>
>>154402150
>Show about Canonical asspulls and gods
>still indifferent to everything
>Outsmarted one of the smartest men in the world in order to get adopted
>stole the company from under his nose at age 11

Seto Kaiba is a special Kind of bad ass
>>
>>154402150
He stole the show in the latest movie. The motherfucker has his own space station and a PMC of cyber soldier dudes.
>>
DON'T
SAY IF I WERE YOU
>>
>>154402824
>shifted his father's companies' brand image by going from arms manufacturing to enhancing a children's game with advanced technology

what a risk-taker, what a man
>>
>>154404136
latest movie?
>>
>>154404735
>he doesn't know
>>
>>154404803
No, I don't know.

Are you going to get into an autistic fit now?
>>
I SACRIFICE GOD
>>
>>154402150
Dub Atem.

That was easy.
>>
>>154402150
>>154404888

Wrong on both counts.
>>
>>154402150
Dub Pegasus
>>
>>154402150
Dub Joey. He's the people's champion and has better pure dueling skill than Yami and Kaiba.
>>
OR TELL ME WHAT YOU'D DO
>>
>>154402150
Goku, as always.
Not that it was hard to 1up the original.
>>
>>154406628
Shit taste faggot.
>>
Going to see the movie with all my bros at the Alamo Draft House was a great time. We all played our obelisk on the table when Yugi did in the movie it was fucking hype as shit.

I fucked lost my shit when Kaiba goes to space to assemble the puzzle
>>
>>154406700
Go knit a genki dama, fag.
I will agree that the translations/localization were absolutely awful, 4kidz tier and unforgivable in the english dub though.
>>
File: 10373737337839.jpg (113KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
10373737337839.jpg
113KB, 1252x1252px
>>154402224
Well? Which is it? I need to know, for reasons.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.