[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaguya thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Flawless_victory.png (339KB, 818x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Flawless_victory.png
339KB, 818x1250px
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DID IT!
>>
Previous Thread >>154379676
>>
What
>>
Why are these threads being posted earlier and earlier? Last week it was 3 pm, now it's only 1 pm. Soon it'll be the norm to post them before noon.
>>
>>154391688

kiss to you too, anon
>>
>no "how cute" in like 4 chapters
REMEMBER WHAT GOT YOU HERE AKA YOU HACK
>>
File: oh.png (230KB, 817x461px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
230KB, 817x461px
>trying to do a follow-up thread to the main thread
I know it hit 500 really quick but this literally never works.
>>
>>154391250
>filename
It was actually his loss, though. Remember, the object of their game is not "make the opponent go dokidoki" but "make the opponent confess" and he came dangerously close to confessing. He's still winning the long game, of course.
>>
File: bunny fuji.png (35KB, 244x260px) Image search: [Google]
bunny fuji.png
35KB, 244x260px
Why did Fujiwara obediently put on the bunny ears without being told and why did it turn me on?

Am I overreacting a bit?
>>
>>154395532
They're posted whenever Jag has the chapter ready, he might have gotten a head start on translating the last few weeks because of the early raws being leaked.
>>
>>154391250
Ending of the manga foreshadowed on that page.

Kaguya is taken back to "the moon", and Prez takes her back. She'll give him some item at the time, as a sign.

Hell they've been foreshadowing it all this time with her family issues. Her family will make a place, and he'll have to do something eventually to take her back.
>>
>>154396362
Also remember that their game is dumb and they would find happiness if only they could set aside their pride and express their true feelings.
>>
>>154397438
In before it's spread over a long period of time like a month or a year.
>>
>>154397438

It's the other way around anon. Shirogane was the one to give her the ribbon/handkerchief.
>>
File: img000008.png (64KB, 879x1250px) Image search: [Google]
img000008.png
64KB, 879x1250px
Friendly reminder that this girl wants an entire baseball team's worth of kids in the future.
>>
>>154396445
>Am I overreacting a bit?

yes

Remember: REMOVE SUBJECT F
>>
>>154397766
Press F to pay respects

>>154397730
She doesn't have the hips for it.
>>
>old thread already archived

Oh boy, I'm guessing it was a pretty good chapter.
>>
Oh damn, it was a great reaction chapter.

Shame I missed out on the live posting.
>>
>>154391250
Stargazing Shirogane was so amazing the only way this chapter could have been better was for Kaguya to have her mental trial again and all the other Kaguya's are too busy being in heat to actually say anything.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.