[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you satisfied with the ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: Oreimo.jpg (74KB, 369x500px) Image search: [Google]
Oreimo.jpg
74KB, 369x500px
Is he the dumbest MC in existence?
>>
>dumbest MC
>goes for the hardest route and succeeds
The ending was fine, maybe not as good as it could have been but he was censored after all.
>>
>>154376805
Rejecting all the other girls so he can have a fake wedding with his sister and then go back to having a normal relationship with her
There's a difference between the hardest route and the dumbest route.
>>
>>154377055
> go back to having a normal relationship with her
I don't think you understand the ending.
>>
>>154377413
Could you explain it to me then?
>>
>>154376565
The series as a whole would have been drastically better without devolving into harem shit just for the sake of dragging out the story.
>>
>>154377561
Was Season 2 one of the worst derails of anime history?
>>
File: 1376825108809.png (2MB, 2530x982px) Image search: [Google]
1376825108809.png
2MB, 2530x982px
>>154377561
Tell me /a/, how would you feel if you a cute girl planned all this out just to be together with you.
>>
>>154376565
Of course not.

>inb4 they totally got together anyways

That's not the point, you fucking autismo. Them getting together is an implication. What we actually saw on screen was a bullshit way to pander to fucking normies and censorship fags.
>>
>>154376565

I never finished S2.

It went to shit the moment every girl fell for the MC.
>>
>>154377610
I wouldn't say the worst in history. There have been things that were worse in the second season, like rinne no lagrange.
>>
>>154376565
>in between a BUNCH of MCs that don't do nothing but wait for shit to fall on them from heaven, we finally got an MC that actually did shit to earn what he got with his own hands and indomitable perseverance
Nope, in a matter of fact he's the greatest MC ever made, what's your point?
>>
>>154377489
They're fucking.
>>
>>154377617
Id reject her to have normal relationship with my sister.
>>
I'm a Kuronekofag, but I would have been perfectly fine with the imouto ending, had it not been the fucking travesty it turned out to be.
>>
>>154376565
no
ruri deserved to win and im still fucking furious
>>
>>154377489
The first thing is that they never had a normal relationship to begin with, it was always a bit more than that and the "it's fine/normal because we're siblings" line is a really important theme for that. Also they didn't break up, in the epilogue when Kyousuke kisses her he breaks their promise and she renews the life counseling which was always about them supporting each other and getting closer. They continue dating, just not officially. It's more obvious in the novels because the anime is a shit adaption.

>>154377561
Mainly an anime only problem.
>>
File: faea00733c14e7204be5e7d6daa99ee.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
faea00733c14e7204be5e7d6daa99ee.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>154376565
I don't think there can be a harem lead worse than Kodaka. At least the other dense retards are actually dense. This guy's just a wishy-washy piece of shit.
>>
>>154377683
Stop posting Kyousuke you fuck.
>>
>>154377700
>Mainly an anime only problem.
Are you retarded? It's actually worse in the novels because MULTIPLE more girls just start swarming over the MC's dick for no reason at all. And they were so pointless to the story as a whole the anime ended up cutting them out of the story all together.
>>
>>154377561
There's literraly one volume in which it devolve into "haremshit" which it isn't the case, the story have always been about the Kousaka's Life Counseling and it was so from start to end. Ayase, Kanako and Kuroneko developing feelings for Kyousuke was only natural after everything that happened through the series and it was a decisive point for Kyousuke to sort out his feelings by the end of the series, or you think that Ore Monogatari is harem too?
>>
Why didnt he just stay with Kuroneko?
Seriously, she was fucking stupid. Had she stayed the course, he would have over time forgotten his siscon fixation the moment he was balls deep inside Kuroneko. She would have gotten the happy ending she wanted, and Manami would have approved.
>>
>>154377829
Of course Monogatari is a harem, you fucking clown.
You just proved it's literally pointless to even try and have a discussion with you because you're not rational nor do you know what a harem is.
Enjoy having the last word when you autistic screech at this post.
>>
>>154377742
>more girls just start swarming over the MC's dick for no reason at all
Honestly, tell us how you want us to take you seriously if you have the reading comprehension of a 4 years old kid? Are you this stupid or merely pretending?
>>
>>154377742
Are you the same shitposter from last thread who pretends to know about the novels? Only volume 10 has a few harem elements and aside from Kanako there is a reason why the giurls fell for him. Fuck off.
>>
>>154377907
>>154377910
You realize it was a harem the second Kuroneko was introduced as a love interest, correct? Or are you so retarded you don't even know what the term harem means?
>>
>>154377958
If that's your definition of harem then sure, everything with more than 1 love interest in one. You're sperging about Oreimo being haremshit is still retarded.
>>
>>154377993
You have fucking downs. Imouto, Childhood friend, Kuroneko. That's three right there. And the longer the story went on, the more it added. And seeing as how it only take three love interests to be a harem, you're an idiot.

>sperging
What's it like being pure autism?
>>
>>154378041
>it was a harem the second Kuroneko was introduced as a love interest
Let me guess you were just "speaking figuratively" again. Your bait is pathetic, enjoy this last (You).

And for the rest of this thread read this it answers most basic questions.

http://pastebin.com/g1awYmW4
>>
>>154377879
He said Ore Monogatari. Not Monogatari.
>>
>>154377910
What? Kanako had a fucking ton of reasons to fall for Kyousuke, of course it was due to admiration more than love, but she was fucking 14 years old. Aside from Kirino, Kanako was the one that spend the most time with Kyousuke, you even got two full chapters(besides tons of other moments) about they developing their relationship. Basically they were the best pals and Kyousuke become like a father figure for her, her protector, it was the first time she let her guard down next to a man and trust him fully, it was a relationship that lasted for over a year that developed in those feelings, that at the end she knew it could never be due to Kyousuke never feeling that way towards her, it would have been much more crueler if Kyousuke would have gave her false hopes, and that last part apply for the others too.
>>
>>154376565
We all agree, ayase or saori were the best choices right?!
>>
>>154377958
>>154378041
>shipperfags make a show harem
Dragon Ball and You Lie in April are harem too? Never knew.

>>154378196
I'm 100% sure at this point that he's just merely pretending.
>>
>>154376565
It's not the MC who's dumb. It's the author.
>>
>>154378199
>Aside from Kirino, Kanako was the one that spend the most time with Kyousuke
It was literally explained with off-screen time. They had few scenes and little chemistry until volume 10 and they certainly weren't "best pals". She had less scenes in the novels than Kirino/Ayase/Manami. This father figure stuff is also pure speculation, it kinda makes sense but there isn't much in the novels, that's non-canon VN stuff.
>>
>>154378183
The fuck are you talking about, you aspie.
The only thing that's required for something to be a harem is three or more people must be romantically attracted to the MC. Kuroneko was the third person to have a love interest in the MC. When she became a love interest, it became a harem.

God damn, you're stupid.
>>
>>154378274
How can you honestly be this fucking stupid.
How did anything that was said there imply "shipperfags" make it a harem.
A harem is when 3+ people have a love interest in a single other person. It is irreverent how that one other person feels about the people who have a love interest in him.

Seek medical help, you need it.
>>
>blood related

what the fuck japan
>>
File: 1392475977403.jpg (280KB, 1200x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1392475977403.jpg
280KB, 1200x2300px
Ignore the angry shitposter and post OTP.
>>
>>154378374
>anyone who says something I don't like is a shitposter
I love this meme. Literally the antithesis of all discussion.
>>
>>154378374
Fuck off or just post Kirino

Kyousuke is one of the biggest pieces of shit
>>
>>154378305
>>154378353
>there are more girls in the show and they talk with the MC
>HAREM Xd
Should I keep going? Toradora and Chuu2 are harem too right? I have the feeling this is just turning into a thinly veiled rec thread.
>>
>>154376565
Going after the chuuni, flat poorfag would have made him the dumbest MC in existence.
>>
File: 1350696378741.jpg (1001KB, 880x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1350696378741.jpg
1001KB, 880x1210px
>>154378478
He's a bit of an asshole at the beginning yeah but he gets better and better and by the end he is pretty based.
>>
>>154378423
No, when people totally ignore facts and arguments and proceed to talk out of their asses it's called shitposting.
>>
>>154378498
>>154378552
Accept they clearly aren't just talking to the MC you fucking brain dead moron. They all have a love interest in him.
How is this even an argument, are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
>>154378297
>Kanako family situation which was fully explained on Kanata side story
>her talk with Manami
>the whole chapter about Kyousuke getting to know the real Kanako
>the full body massage
>precisely the chapter about ClariS and the subsequent instances of the series
Also, i'm not 100% sure but I think that Manami had less scenes than Kanako in the novel, just saying. Also, don't even mention the VN if you want to have a serious talk here.
>>
File: Untitled.png (426KB, 1904x1616px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
426KB, 1904x1616px
>not a harem
Are these people serious?
I'll never understand why people get so mad about things they like being called a harem.
>>
>>154378772
Because Harem is bottom of the barrel shitter tier anime that has no real sense of quality or logic and liking anything harem-related sparks insecurity in the autists that enjoy this garbage

Name a shittier genre than harem
>>
>>154378762
Fully explained is a bit exagerated, we just know there are fights between her parents and that she ran away because of it. We know almost nothing about how she feels, just that she wants them to make up. "Kyousuke become like a father figure for her, her protector, it was the first time she let her guard down next to a man and trust him fully" is pure speculation. I mentioned the VNs because the only Kanakofags who used to post here always brought those up and you seem to be doing that too, you're going far off canon with that.

What you listed were the only major Kanako chapters, in volume 11 alone there is probably more about Manami.

>>154378772
>Saori
>Bridget
>love interests
That's just utterly retarded.
>>
>>154379056
While those two do clearly have a love interest in the MC, even if you took them out, it would still be a harem.
>>
>>154378585
Just like in Bleach and Evangelion and everything I have mentioned thus far? Your definition of harem is basically just that and you don't add anything new more than more ad hominem into your posts, more girls liking the MC doesn't make a series an harem.

>>154378772
>>154378999
Gotta love those IPs ,and finally, you left clear your position on this whole conversation, I can finally take my leave.
>>
File: Whatever m8.png (12KB, 1253x173px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever m8.png
12KB, 1253x173px
>>154379150
I wasn't talking to you
>>
>>154379150
I love how you make yourself look more and more retarded the more you post.
First off, don't use Latin just to try and sound smart. The term ad hominem does not mean "waaah this person said mean things to me!!!" The term ad hominem means to dismiss someone's argument instead attack a personal trait instead. I have addressed all the arguments you have made, as bad as your arguments might be. So it literally can't be ad hominem.

Secondly. Exactly one girl has a romantic interest in the MC of Bleach. Same for Evangelion.

>more girls liking the MC doesn't make a series an harem
Of course it does, you fucking moron.
>>
>>154379056
It's not, we know Kanako whole facade thing, she put on that brat facade to keep people away from her due to her psychological condition and Kirino being the first one breaking that shield, nothing of that is speculation, is what happened on the series, and Kyousuke being the first man getting to know that side of her is also part of the novel, putting one and one together is not hard here. I haven't even touch the VN so it would be impossible to me to mention anything outside the LN or the anime.
>>
It's funny to count the amount of insults in his posts.
>>
>>154379386
There's literally nothing wrong with insulting someone. Insults are just negative statements about someone, and like anything else, they can be accurate and inaccurate. In this case, everything said about you is factual.
>>
>>154379370
>psychological condition
Where is anything said about that?
The rest is from a small scene in volume 10, you're reading a lot of things into this. Oreimo is about reading between the lines but you're taking it too far, out of the side characters she is one of the less important ones and she didn't have a lot of chemistry with Kyousuke. As I said, before volume 10 there is basically nothing that suggests an actual romance, he never showed any interest and at most she teased him a bit but it was never serious. It's a bit shoehorned in volume 10, which was way too harem heavy anyway, and her confession was pretty stupid too.
>>
>>154379278
I have only made one argument and anything new that have come from your post are "no you're a fucking moron waaa"
>Rukia, Orihime, Tatsuki, Nell
>Asuka, Rei, Misato
And don't come and tell me no, cause by your logic that's how it works.

>more girls liking the MC doesn't make a series an harem
>Of course it does, you fucking moron.
I can only laugh now.
>>
>>154379596
>being a cigarette addict is a healthy way to cop out with feelings
>act like a total selfish brat outside when you actually care for other people is a normal behavior
Man, all I can say now is that you are reading too little into things, is not even a complicated or farfetched psychological behavior, is your classic on the book autodestructive perfil, and the confession was meant to be "stupid", remember that all of the girls decided to screw up Kirino plan despite knowing it wouldn't work, she just needed to let it out and give it a closure to something that never started.
>>
>>154379657
Holy shit, you're actually retarded. Like, to the point where you're so dumb you think green text is just for randomly making lists.
The only person in Bleach with a love interest in Ichigo was Orhime. I have no idea why you think any of those other girls even come close to having romantic interest in him, considering they never even came close to saying it or showing it.

Asuka only wanted his attention because she had no one else around, and she like Kaji. Rei was a clone of his mother and showed him affection as such. Misato and Kaji were clearly each other's love interests, just because Misato kissed Shinji to try and motivate him as she was dying does not mean she loved him.
And funny enough, you left off the only person with an actual love interest in Shinji, which is Kaworu.

You're ignorant and know nothing about any of these anime you're listing off.

Did you know random laughing and inappropriate laughing are symptoms of autism?
>>
Would you autists shut the fuck up and talk about forbidden love
>>
>>154379977
He can't. He has to defend his right to call anything he likes not a harem, and he will derail the thread indefinitely until he gets his way.
>>
>>154379939
>Holy shit, you're actually retarded. Like, to the point where you're so dumb you think green text is just for randomly making lists.
>not adhominem guys
Heh.

>considering they never even came close to saying it or showing it.
Eh, the reason is precisely because they showed it and that's what you are saying, just in case, do you realize i'm sarcastically mentioning non-harem shows to prove my point right?

>evetthing about Evangelion
But that's what I been saying, circumstantial situations doesn't make a show an harem, just like every other show I have mentioned thus far, you can't just label a show harem ignoring everything else with the sole purpose of making it look bad, at least now you agree with me, more girls showing affection for the MC doesn't make a show an harem, simple as that.
>>
>>154380038
>>154378999
>He has to defend his right to call anything he likes not a harem
But I like Nisekoi and Ichigo 100%, and now those are shows about the MC struggling to choose a girl.
So you are simply calling everything you don't like harem? Well, glad you are being sincere now.
>>
>>154380471
No, you actually have to have mental disorders. There's no way you can actually be this stupid. You literally are so retarded you can't even learn. You already had what ad hominem is explained to you, and you still don't get it.

And stop being so new. When you make off topic posts, use sage.

>sarcastically mentioning non-harem shows to prove my point right
>circumstantial situations doesn't make a show an harem
Holy fuck, you are stupid. You are using shows where they don't actually have a love interest in the MC to compare it to a show (in this case oreimo) where the characters actually do have a love interest in the MC. You comparison is totally invalid.

>at least now you agree with me
Nothing I said agreed with you in the slightest, you just have downs.
>>
>>154380660
Stop samefagging. And yes, harems by default are shit. But no, it's not called a harem based on what anyone likes or dislikes, it's called a harem based on how many people have a love interest in the MC.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-love-imouto-1.png (28KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-love-imouto-1.png
28KB, 600x700px
>>
>>154380722
Good lord, a show doesn't become harem because more girls start liking the MC, is the other way around, and Kyosuke never felt that way towards the other girls, maybe Manami, but even him said "my first love that actually never started", simple as that. The implication of Oreimo being an harem is saying that the show focus in Kyousuke struggle to get with one of the girls which was NEVER the case in the series, again, simple as that.
>>
>>154381474
>is the other way around
Nice English, tard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem_(genre)
>characterized by a protagonist surrounded amorously by three or more members of either the same and/or opposing gender, sex, and/or love interests
You're factually wrong, just shit the fuck up.
>>
>>154376565
>Were you satisfied with the ending?
no>
>Is he the dumbest MC in existence?
yes
>>
>>154381594
>>154378498
Perfect.
>>
>>154381816
What are you even trying to say?
You're still wrong about everything you've said.
>>
>>154381891
By the wikipedia entry everything I have said It's harem and right, but we both know that's not how it works, so let's just leave it in perfect.
>>
>>154381927
How do you know you're right when you can't even read English? Let alone type in English correctly.
The Wikipidea page says the exact same thing you were already told. That it's a harem when three or more love interest are attracted to a single other person.
I gave you a source so that maybe you would accept you're retarded, but I see you're just as insane as ever.
Why are you even trying to have conversations on an English site when you don't understand English.
>>
>>154381995
Nobody will ever call Toradora, Ore Monogatari, Your Lie In April, Tomo-chan and more harem, accept it and move on. I'll be nice and let you have the final word since it seems to be important to you.
>>
>>154382174
Why haven't you addressed how you are full blown retarded for trying to compare series' where only one person has a love interest in the MC and series' where 3+ people have a love interest in the MC. I get that you suck at English, but that was just retarded.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.