[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit that pisses you off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: shogo.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shogo.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>(((bad))) guy challenges the (((good))) guy in a 1v1
>the good guy is losing
>the good guy gets his buddies to gang up on the bad guy
>the good guy """wins"""
>>
File: ow shit.jpg (54KB, 680x764px) Image search: [Google]
ow shit.jpg
54KB, 680x764px
>>154374691
>fight like a fedora despite having access to guns
>take time to monologue after having ample time to kill opponent
>have back turned towards stairs
>KNOW that good guy's buddy is coming eventually
>be surprised when good guy's buddy sneak attacks you for critical damage
>>
>fighting bad guy
>bad guy is a freaking monster
>friends gang up on him
>"you lost because I have friends!"

>struggling in a fight
>practically lost already
>remembers someone/something and powers up
>beat up enemy
>repeat this every other fight
>>
>>154374691
Wouldn't it be worse if the good guy demanded a 1 on 1, but then gets support.
>>
File: dumb show.png (276KB, 732x824px) Image search: [Google]
dumb show.png
276KB, 732x824px
>get caught murdering someone
>instead of shutting the fuck up and speaking with his/her lawyer, the murderer spills the beans to the police pretty much sealing the deal on 1st degree murder
>>
>cute girl appears
>useful only for pantshots
>>
>>154374691
>shit that pisses you off
>((()))
>""" """
>>
>>154374811
Being caught was part of his plan to meet the chief and discover the thruth.
>>
>>154376113
Was getting gunned down also his plan?
>>
>>154374691
Yes, the good guy was the one who wasn't an idiot and didn't handicap themselves, so they win.
>>
>>154376162
Obviously. The whole point of Makishima is that he was a Jesus figure, he had to die.
>>
> An underling of the bad guy shows up
> "Leave this guy to me, you should head to the final boss"
Why didn't they just gangbang that fucker as fast as possible? Many shows split team fight into some 1v1. Is it really that hard to make a proper teamfight? Or does the author just want to make the fight harder?
>>
>>154374691
Can you write like a normal fucking human being, or at least a normal /a/utist?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.