[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is male friendship such a rare thing to see in anime? Either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why is male friendship such a rare thing to see in anime? Either the friendship is between a cold and hot character or it just vanishes after a few episodes and the friend is forgotten by the MC and the rest of the cast.
>>
>>154372259
Other than nichibros i can only think of tsuritama of the top of my head
>>
>>154372259
there's tons of it, from ore monogatari to yotsuba to nijiiro days to prison school, not sure why you think it's rare
>>
>>154372259
CromartieHigh,LoGH,FMA,Gintama,HxH,JoJo,Ping Pong,off the top of my head and also a million gorillion shonen rivalries
>>
>>154372259
Try watching more than three shows.
>>
It isn't but I'll assume you're taking about all those shows which are obviously focused on the female characters. That answers that, but keep in mind much of the audience doesn't have strong relationships with either sex. Other males are irrelevant and the females are potential love interests. Sometimes these females are the protagonist's only real friends (though he may have token male friends who doesn't actually spend any time with).
>>
>>154372259
Because you only watch garbage harem anime.
>>
>>154372259
Because you haven't watched enough shows that contain more than a single male character.
>>
>Why is male friendship such a rare thing to see in anime?
Because you have seen like 5 anime. Sports anime have a lot of male friendship.
>Free
>KnB
>Daiya no A
>Ookiku Furikabutte
>Yowamushi Pedal
And that's only at the top of my head
>>
File: 1435605491037.jpg (57KB, 293x281px) Image search: [Google]
1435605491037.jpg
57KB, 293x281px
>>154372259
>it just vanishes after a few episodes and the friend is forgotten by the MC and the rest of the cast.
this is me
>>
You seem to watch nothing but harem shit. IN that case, because there can't be any competition or why would the harem bother with the shit-tier MC?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.