[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kizumonogatari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 7d8jxui41q3y.jpg (104KB, 960x608px) Image search: [Google]
7d8jxui41q3y.jpg
104KB, 960x608px
You bought tickets, right?
>>
Already seen it. Most dissapointing of the trilogy.
>>
>>154365025
Hoolleee shiiit.

I've only seen the first one and I was literally nauseated by how fucking awful it was. At least a third of the film was literally Araragi walking. Nothing else. Just walking.

Then the whole fucking scene with Kisshot was embarrassing as hell. Who the fuck's first reaction is to pick up and embrace a person lying in a pool of blood? Setting aside the fact it's not anywhere close to emergency medical procedure, it's also not a fucking human response.

Than he fucking throws her across the room when he notices that she has no arms or legs? What the fuck?

I actually laughed when they superimposed a baby crying over Kisshot's pleas. How fucking hamfisted could they be with symbolism; were they trying to brain the audience with it?

And that movie wasn't the worst in the series? How the hell?
>>
>>154365258
Learn how to type a paragraph you insufferable cunt.
>>
>>154365258

Baby want a bottle after that needless tantrum?
>>
>>154365258
That was your introduction into the series, wasn't it?
>>
Yeah. I'm still eagerly awaiting BDs though. I wanna know who does the last commentary.
>>
File: epsKYOE.gif (748KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
epsKYOE.gif
748KB, 640x360px
>>154365258
>Setting aside the fact it's not anywhere close to emergency medical procedure, it's also not a fucking human response
gave me a chuckle. but thinly veiled bait
>>
>>154365258
hurrdurr i only watch kyoani: the post.
>>
>>154365258
>Why the fuck does everyone like Half Life? You don't do anything but ride in a shitty tram with no freedom and talk to scientists.
>>
File: whew.jpg (824KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whew.jpg
824KB, 1920x1080px
>>154365258
nice bait
>>
>>154365258

>Who the fuck's first reaction is to pick up and embrace a person lying in a pool of blood? Setting aside the fact it's not anywhere close to emergency medical procedure, it's also not a fucking human response.

Out of view of the street and of those who may have heard or seen any sign of the original attack, Moseley stabbed Genovese several more times. Knife wounds in her hands suggested that she attempted to defend herself from him. While Genovese lay dying, Moseley raped her. He stole about $49 from her and left her in the hallway.[13] The attacks spanned approximately half an hour. Afterwards, "Genovese, still alive, lay in the arms of a neighbor named Sophia Farrar, who had courageously left her apartment to go to the crime scene, even though she had no way of knowing that [Moseley] had fled."[17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese
>>
>>154364944
Its problematic, because they badly need to immplement pannels for inner thoughts, but its useless to do in the movie since you wont be able to read them
>>
>>154365258
Is this pasta?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.