[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No, fuck this, I refuse to accept this. I am platinum mad. THERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: the power of autism.jpg (272KB, 1456x1081px) Image search: [Google]
the power of autism.jpg
272KB, 1456x1081px
No, fuck this, I refuse to accept this. I am platinum mad.

THERE IS A LINE AND THIS CROSSES IT
>>
>>154353143
>Motherfuck!
Was this translated by Commie?
>>
>>154353185
Tokyopop, see if it wasn't.

Stay frosty.
>>
>>154353185
It was far beyond that level
>>
>>154353143
The bulletproof vest thing at least had a proper setup.

Kiriyama surviving the warehouse explosion with no injuries on the other hand...
>>
File: fuck this.jpg (269KB, 1456x1076px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.jpg
269KB, 1456x1076px
>>154353422
It didn't hit as hard but I was upset too.

Mostly at that point I was relieved Mimura managed to stay mostly frosty and didn't go to pieces. With his initial frustrated inner-monologues about his incompetent partner I was expecting him to snap and kill him at some point. I'm happy that didn't happen and they got over their moment of mistrust even if they both died moments later.
>>
The kung fu dudeĀ“s moment was so fucking heartbreaking...
>>
>>154353143
The antagonist is by far the best thing about battle royale. He's totally radical but the manga is otherwise unspectacular.
>>
>>154354640
>*The antagonist is by far the worst thing about battle royale.

FTFY

I for one liked the petty edgy drama within the class and the magical invulnerable autist slaughtering everyone was just annoying.
>>
>>154353185
Tokyopop hired some literally who writer to give it more American lingo
>>
>>154354640
I preferred the slut queen chick, at least her mental issues made sense and the reasons she was dangerous were directly connected to them. Kiriyama's brain damage was both contrived and had no obvious relation to him being super talented, immune to damage, and having infinite ammo.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.