[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 210019[1].jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
210019[1].jpg
29KB, 225x350px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
How do you explain why the sum of all natural numbers is -1/12?
>>
File: Y no te doy otra nomas.jpg (25KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
Y no te doy otra nomas.jpg
25KB, 704x480px
>>154334045
Dude reminds me of Don Ramon.
>>
Nothing, he was pretty much right if I remember.
>>
>>154334045
He was the only sane person in an insane world.
>>
>>154334247
That's not how sanity works.
>>
i want to know how and why he has texhnolyzed arms when the surface world has no dangers at all. also does this mean he had to use a shitty battery thing all the time up there too or what? you don't really see him wearing one on his way down the stairs.
>>
>>154335086
Maybe he wanted to see what the hype was about? He tried a bunch of shit he couldn't do on the surface while in Lux. He wanted to see the people live as the people on the surface were all dead on the inside and still saw the spark of humanity in the people of Lux.
>>
File: TexhnolyzeEdgeLord.jpg (96KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
TexhnolyzeEdgeLord.jpg
96KB, 704x480px
>>154334045
Edgelord.

His purpose was to illustrate how terrible it is to value some misguided ideal over individuals.

Now that I think about it, Texhnolyze might be the most anti-Edgy show ever made.
>>
>>154334045
He was an actual edgelord and he ruined a perfectly good show.
>>
>>154336591
He didn't ruin the show. He's not a hero, and you weren't supposed to like him. He's a foil to Onishi.

Chiaki J. Konaka was trying to illustrate how putting people over principles leads to disastrous consequences, especially when those principles are based on false assumptions, such as a belief that there is a human nature, and that human nature is inherently good.

How did you miss that?

Did you even watch it, or are you lying about having seen it?
>>
>>154337882
I did watch upto episode 7, then lost interest because of the gang war.
>>
>>154337917
So you didn't watch 75% of it.

This is an anonymous image board, there is no reason to lie.
>>
>>154336591
He is part of a bunch of characters not designed to be liked but that are actually liked by real edgelords. Like this anon says >>154337882
His presence implied a critizism towards a lifestyle.
A bored person, hardly attains illumination or understanding of the world where he lives, but rather lives alienated to a short vision of what is to live, hence his obsession for the pursuit of experiences.
With transhumanism around him, even his doubts turned into comparisons (muh flesh and bones body, muh trascendence).
He always seemed -to me- to be butthurt about the humanity he did not understand despite his human body, but at the same time he also bothered to accept that no matter in which vessel, his existence was just irrelevant as human or as a brain in Lux.
>>
From what I gathered he didn't feel like he had control of his own life so he tried to control others. Not directly, but though engineering even events.
>>
>>154334247
Isn't the definition of sane determined by the majority of the population? So he would be the insane one even if it appears to be vice versa from an outside view?

Kind of like when we look at the Middle East
>>
>>154338579
I thought he was trying to set them free and let them live as how he thought humans should.
>>
>>154334045
His mustache was too moe for the uncivilized world of Texh.
>>
>>154339209
Well, I guess that's possible. Leaving the surface was the first real choice he ever made, and from there he looks through a scope saying, "who should I kill next?" How he thinks they should live might just be an ideological smokescreen and he just wants to exert control over something, or it could be both.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.