[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How have people seen ordinal scale already? w-was it good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
How have people seen ordinal scale already?

w-was it good
>>
>>154332769
Did you like the SAO anime?
If yes, then you'll like Ordinal Scale too.
>>
>>154332806
Is it like the first one or the weak shit second half of the first season or the oh god it's so bad tranny version with guns and shit?
>>
>>154332806
when can i watch it?
>>
I want SAO Progressive to be fully released and translated. Probably the only SAO content that matters.
Just do it Japan.
>>
>>154332880
if your smart enough to complain about it you should be smart enough to move on to better shit
>>
It feels like a copout when eiji was revealed to be strong only because of the equipment
>>
Worst movie I've ever sat through
>>
They actually pay for their animu.
>>
>>154333778
why
>>
>>154334518
Nyaa.
>>
>>154334537
Yeah thanks,
I realized I had not checked the most obvious one
Hope Japan will provide the rest fast
>>
Was it good you ask?

Well if you liked SAO and Kirito just becoming the best wihout any problem when faced a new challenge.

Yes you will like it.

Personally I never liked SAO but I went to watch the movie hoping maybe they learned. But no it's the same shit over again.

BUT, The last fight worth it imo.
>>
If you can stomach the typical plot-hole-ridden plots of SAO, you'll have no problem with the movie.

if you're expecting a good movie though fucking ha ha it's shit
good animation though

who the fuck thought it was a good idea to basically make a clone of the nervegear and sell it as an AR device
>>
>>154332880
It's like the raildex movie. Okay.
>>
>>154332806
I liked the parts where Kirito and Asuna were being lovey dovey
Which I understand this movie has a lot of
So I'm looking forward to it but fucking hell, BD rips are months away
>>
File: 1488779995199.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1488779995199.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>154333733
>Implying Kirito wasn't cheating
Nah he only boosted his competences as Asuna said he had a lot of potential.
>>
File: Vol_9_-_004-005.png (3MB, 2048x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Vol_9_-_004-005.png
3MB, 2048x1463px
Now we wait for Season 3, wherein Kirito becomes a lumberjack.
>>
>>154336353
Potential smotential. Who believes that shit. I could've ruled the world. I have the potential.
Movie is bs. writer didn't want to admit that someone would beat god emperor without cheating
>>
>>154338122
The true god emperor (40K) can't indeed be beaten without cheating, if it's what you meant I recognize your patrician taste.

Though speaking about goals more of reach to us mere human, given the right chance yes any of us could rule the world. But the people already ruling it being clever they make their best to stop us from doing it.
>>
File: 1488720087529.jpg (3MB, 1738x5472px) Image search: [Google]
1488720087529.jpg
3MB, 1738x5472px
>>154333649
it is
only 4 novels so far, all have official translations

the manga translation is catching up, but as per usual the jp release schedule is slower than a fairey swordfish
>>
>>154338549
Argo is so cute.
>>
>>154338387
But there is nothing stopping him from reaching his potential in the game. Dying? Already happens irl. Muscle coordination? You need brains for that.
>>
>>154339176
Well I'm not saying he wasn't a pussy in game, as I would be overly happy to be in such a game for the death part of it. But I think that he needed some kind of a goal to fight, I mean what kind of reason did he had to fight in the game when he could spend all his time with Yuna. And now that Yuna is dead he have a purpose to avenge her.
>>
File: Sword_Art_Online_Hopeful_Chant.png (279KB, 286x413px) Image search: [Google]
Sword_Art_Online_Hopeful_Chant.png
279KB, 286x413px
http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Hopeful_Chant
>October 2023, approximately one year after the SAO incident began.
>In this death game where it is impossible to log out, forty floors out of a hundred have been reached. At this front line, the Dragon Knights Brigade, the Divine Division, and Fuurinkazan, compete to beat this game.
>On this day, a new player joined the ranks of the strongest guild, the Knights of the Blood: Nautilus, an ambitious young swordsman skilled with the one-handed sword.
>However, the moment he encountered a high level monster within the dungeon, Nautilus, who had entered to protect the flank of the deputy guild leader Asuna, became no longer able to move due to the "fear of death".
>In the midst of his failure, the Black Swordsman, appearing like a gust of wind, came to assist, therefore making Nautilus very disappointed in himself. Like this, how would he be able to fulfill his promise that day - a promise he had made the day he realized he was in a death game, with a girl more important than anyone else -

If he's so afraid of dying, why bother fighting in the front-lines?
>>
>>154339040
> Argo is so cute.

Been trying to roll her new 4* form in the gatcha game.... no luck.
>>
>>154339437
Because the other options of "do nothing" or "take it easy" puts you at the mercy of red players and would screw you if Kayaba decided to do something about not enough people wanting to actually challenge the content.
>>
>>154339437
From what I see here it was his first time in the front lines right? So I suppose he didn't realised until then. Either way I rather the IRL Eiji.
>>154339781
But he doesn't know about Heathcliff being Kayaba. Well since you're bringing Kayaba was he supposed to say he was the real final boss after they defeated the Sylph thingy or was that boss just a template of the original SAO?
>>
>>154339862
>But he doesn't know about Heathcliff being Kayaba
That's kinda irrelevant. That anon was saying that players couldn't know if Kayaba would have removed the safe zones or not. IIRC, there was actually a fear of that being a possibility, if Kayaba got bored of the ever-shrinking front lines.
>>
File: IMG_3999.jpg (107KB, 1131x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3999.jpg
107KB, 1131x818px
>>154332769
As far as I understand, only a preview is available. Movie comes out tomorrow. I will be seeing it, in part because I legitimately have nothing better to do on a thursday night, and in part because Progressive has given me some hope that Kawahara has improved as a writer.
>>
>>154339945
Oh I see what you meant now. Well yes it's true then but I think it was the least of Eiji concerns at the time. Moreover it's true Kayaba would have grown bored if the front lines shrank too much. But there was still a decent amount of people at the time, and an Eiji in Nautilus state of mind wouldn't have been entertaining to betray for Kayaba I think.

Wait, now I kind of forgot but how did Yuna die?
>>
>>154339862
>Well since you're bringing Kayaba was he supposed to say he was the real final boss after they defeated the Sylph thingy or was that boss just a template of the original SAO?

Kayaba's plan was to fuck off around the 90th floor and tell them to gather all the unique skills.
>>
>>154337681
>werein Kirito becomes a vegetal
FTFY
>>
>>154340198
>gather all the unique skills.
So they would eventually had to beat the Ordinal Scale boss then Heathcliff right afterward... what a slaughter.
>>
>>154337681
HE'S A LUMBERJACK, AND HE'S OK!
HE GLOPS ALL NIGHT, AND HE GLOPS ALL DAY!
>>
>>154339353
Then why did he not try to avenge by beating the game made by mr lolsorandum? Instead he went on hating the people that tried to leave the shitty game
>>
File: 2.png (193KB, 393x485px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
193KB, 393x485px
>>154341145
Because it's SAHole and they needed a cool guy to carry on the edgy look.
More seriously though why blame yourself when you can blame everyone? That's pretty much what he did.
>>
>>154341145
Ask the director. Eiji wasn't in the original script, and Itou thought, "This script needs more antagonists" or something.

Not sure how the original script was though.

>>154343873
Ah yes, setting a scapegoat to escape responsibility.
>>
>>154344066
Interesting, well to me he is a welcome addition.
>>
>>154337681
I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay...
>>
>>154345966
He glops all night
And he chops all day!
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.