[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 77484l.jpg (107KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
77484l.jpg
107KB, 424x600px
Just watched this movie, why does almost everyone think this is the best movie ever? was this even supposed to be a series but got turned into a movie?

the whole 3 year difference thing was kind of out of nowhere
>>
>Taki and Mitsuha will never experience high school sex ;_;
>>
File: 1475520123630.jpg (186KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1475520123630.jpg
186KB, 1080x1440px
>>154332732
>was this even supposed to be a series but got turned into a movie?
Good question. It would explain the out of place montage we got in place of actual comfy slice of life content.
And for the record the whole movie was out of nowhere
>3 year time gap
>time travel
>changing events that have already happened
>two different timelines
>body swapping
There were no explanations for any of it other than the Shinto god being bros just because she's a shrine maiden. Literally "It's Magic I Don't Have to Explain Shit the Movie."
Also the fact that the two fell so deeply in love with each other over texts was pathetic... They never even talked with each other through the journal entries either, just laid out ground rules for each others bodies and criticized each other.
>>
>>154332800
>Japanese High School students
>Sex
They're not American or deliquents.
implying they didn't jerk off or masturbate when they swapped bodies
>>
>>154332732
>The movie STARTS with a girl groping her own breasts
>It's not a joke that's inserted later in the movie when it makes sense in-context, it's how the movie chooses to START
That's pretty bad. FYI I'm not that anon who disappointed his dad yesterday.
>>
>Almost everyone
It's just hype, nothing more really. /a/ itself doesn't even care that much about this film, most of its threads consist of some few faggots(mostly newfags) saying ''muh it made tons of money'' and ''muh second MIyzaki'', but the majority of people recognize for the mediocrity that is.

Give it one or two years and people will barely remember this movie.
>>
File: 1469609182730.jpg (46KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1469609182730.jpg
46KB, 433x380px
>>154333336
>>The movie STARTS with a girl groping her own breasts
People HONESTLY believed that this was oscar worthy...
>>
File: 1475518142836.jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475518142836.jpg
77KB, 600x800px
>>154332800
I honestly doubt that the two were virgins by the time they met at the end.
>>
>>154333433
no one that actually likes anime cares though so its fine either way
>>
I am so glad I got to enjoy the early /a/ threads that reaches 500 posts about this movie last year
People seemed to enjoy discussing it
>>
/a/ is still butthurt this didn't get nominated
>>
>>154332997
>There were no explanations for any of it other than the Shinto god being bros just because she's a shrine maiden. Literally "It's Magic I Don't Have to Explain Shit the Movie."
Nigga, do you even fate?
>>
>>154332800
So, just like /a/?
>>
>>154334479
Pretty sure it was just reddit.
>>
>>154333354
>Koe no Katachi first out on cinemas on September
>Koe is not common, even among KyoAni fans
Makes you think
>>
>>154332732
I liked it. I thought it was pretty good.

>>154332997
Do you ask christians how god managed to always exist?

Nigga it's fiction, you cant rationally exchange swapping minds, let alone time travel

Althought I do find it rather silly that neither of them never noticed the year was off during school and work.

Especially since she literally scheduled dates. But I guess their memories were essentially completely fucked for some reason.
>>
>>154333691
As in had sex, with each other, as high schoolers.
>>
File: 0da.jpg (62KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
0da.jpg
62KB, 640x499px
>>154336418
Nice try buddy.
>>
>>154332732
>why does almost everyone think this is the best movie ever?
Nobody thinks this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.