[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst JoJo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Tequila-joseph.jpg (46KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
Tequila-joseph.jpg
46KB, 604x340px
Who is worst JoJo and why is it Jotaro
>>
>Worst JoJo
You posted him.
>>
File: 89a.png (278KB, 466x264px) Image search: [Google]
89a.png
278KB, 466x264px
>>154326276
That's not Giorno.
>>
File: jotaro judge.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jotaro judge.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>154326276
Look, no one ever said Jotaro Kujo was a nice guy.
I beat the crap out of people, more than I have to. Some are even still in the hospital.
I've had idiot teachers who liked to talk big, so I taught them a lesson, and they never came back to class.
If I go to a restaurant and the food's bad, I make it a policy to stiff 'em with the bill.
But... even a bastard like me can spot true evil when he sees it. True evil are those who use the weak for their own gain, then crush them underfoot when they're through. Especially an innocent woman!
And that is exactly what you've done! Isn't it? And your stand gets to hide from the victim, the law, and the consequences.
That's why... I will judge you myself!
>>
>>154327526
>claims to be able to spot true evil
>immediately fails to spot true evil by declaring the brainwashed guy evil
>>
>>154327526
I'm evil? See that's where you're wrong.
>>
>>154327526
This was surprisingly well done in the dub, although i'm sure they'll butcher shit in the future
>>
>>154327526
Is this the best scene in SC prior to Dio's mansion?
It's so fucking well done in the anime too.
>>
>>154326491
yes, joseph is worst jojo
>>
>>154328098
you meant jolyne
>>
>>154327757
They got some really good talent for the dub in some places and butchered it in others. Wamuu was godlike, but Stronheim...wasn't.

>>154328071
Yes, because it was pre-Polnareff, which meant Jotaro still had a personality
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.