[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a Manga/Anime ever depressed you so much that you couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Punpun_god.png (137KB, 689x491px) Image search: [Google]
Punpun_god.png
137KB, 689x491px
Has a Manga/Anime ever depressed you so much that you couldn't keep reading/watching it?
>>
>>154318472
No, I'm very comfortable with my lack of self worth.
>>
>>154318542
Sure you are, and thats why you need to post about it.
>>
File: tragic4.jpg (54KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
tragic4.jpg
54KB, 500x356px
>>154318472
Punpun was so depressive that I couldn't STOP watching. Literally kept on going waiting for that happy/not depressing ending that would've made reading the whole thing worth it. It never came...
>>
Punpun, Sundome and White Album 2. They got way too real and reminded me of too much of shit that happened when I was in High School.
>>
>>154318472
Nah, cuz I'm not a fag whose life is altered by Japanese cartoons.
>>
>>154318472
Sundome made my dick hurt. In the bad way.
>>
>>154318472
No. The only anime and manga that managed to really knock me down are EoE and Berserk. Punpun is overrated
>>
>>154318472
Only when I realise that I'm a degenerate for finding a terrible anime somewhat entertaining having nothing else to do or rather not wanting to do anything productive because It scares me and I don't really know why. Why do I feel so tired without doing anything? Why can't I be stronger why do I start dripping tears without a real reason to? Why can't I understand? Why don't I understand others why the fuck can't I understand other people why do I feel so lonely when I'm right next to others?
>>
>>154319266
You have autism kid
>>
File: udidit.jpg (97KB, 987x640px) Image search: [Google]
udidit.jpg
97KB, 987x640px
>>154319266
>>
>>154319341
I wish.
>>
>>154318605
The ending wasn't too bad, better than some mangos.
Homunculus
I am Hero.
>>
File: 146876543.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
146876543.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
I couldn't stop watching because it was already over before I knew it.
>>
>>154319605
Ayy an hero*
>>
>>154319633
DELET
THIS
OH WOW THERE MUST BE BOAR NEARBY~!
THE END
>>
>>154319000
The irony in this post is an anomaly
>>
>>154319605

boku wa hero is already finished?
>>
yes.
i stopped watching bleach for several years after ichigo was resting in a bed and told he'd forget soul society and all the people related to it
this was shortly after defeating aizen iirc
>>
Only if I'm bummed that it's going to end soon. Then I start reading or watching very slowly but sometimes I just get uninvested and never finish it.
>>
File: too much.png (438KB, 712x476px) Image search: [Google]
too much.png
438KB, 712x476px
It's kind of a cop-out considering it's the last episode but the level of trepidation going into the last few scenes was immense. I knew I wasn't going to get a happy ending but this was just too heartbreaking.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.