[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you watch a show in ongoing? I've ruined my experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484926800805.jpg (294KB, 760x901px) Image search: [Google]
1484926800805.jpg
294KB, 760x901px
How do you watch a show in ongoing? I've ruined my experience watching Re:Zero while airing. Isn't it just better to marathon the whole thing in one or two days?
>>
With my eyes. Whatever suits you.
>>
>>154311767
>How do you watch a show in ongoing?
Watch an episode.
Wait a week.
Watch another episode.

Though if you aren't a casual it's more like:
Watch lots of episodes of different anime.
Watch the the next episodes of all these anime.
Watch yet another episode of all these anime.
>>
Watching airing anime is only better if you participate in the threads about it.
>>
>>154311838
> Watch lots of episodes of different anime.
That is impossible. You're watching anime for mal score, or you're a superior human being that is able to trace atmosphere and narrative of multiple animes throughout a couple of months.
>>154311892
I wouldn't asking otherwise. I'd like to read threads about incoming big titles such as code geass, but I'll have to wait until the whole thing is out. That collision is killing me.
>>
>>154311961
>That is impossible.
People have been doing this for decades, even before the internet was invented.
Most people are capable of storing the information of many different stories separately and not confuse them.
Human brains are awesome.
>>
>>154311961
Its common for readers to switch between books to avoid fatigue.
It really shouldnt be a problem when watching anime.
>>
>>154311767
In my case I prefer to watch anime while airing, that way I just watch 20 episodes per week which helps me to procrastinate so much, have more time to discuss every chapter and get more hyped for each one.
>>
>>154312833
20 minutes* and apparently also causes me to have a mental stroke when writing about it.
>>
I usually only watch 1 or 2 seasonal shows while having another 1 or 2 rewatchs or completed series going.
>>
>>154311961
Quit being a scrub and just watch it then. Do you have the attention span of a goldfish or something?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.