[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ACCA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

So this guy is Abend?
>>
>survival instinct
Oh fucking wow.
>>
I hope he wins.
>>
>grossular scene at the end
Well damn, he seemed to be blackmailed to do this than cooperating nicely with Lilium. Nice episode. I feel like the idiot prince going to be the next king after all. Its not like he would stay stupid seeing these episode with him on scene.

>>154310426
>i shared a secret with lotta!
Kawaii as fuck.
>>
>>154310179
HOLY SHIT IS THIS GROSSULAR?! I MEAN, ABENT?!
>>
>everyone congregate at bait/shitposting thread
I guess this is it for acca threads here.
>>
>people replying to the bait thread
>>
>>154310426
Well, I hope you can come up with something better.

My nigga Nino is winning the Lotta.
>>
>>154313688
>My nigga Nino is winning the Lotta.
The only thing Nino's winning is a bullet to the chest.
>>
>>154313688
>>154315153
Nino probably going to get that, being protector and stuff.Doesnt feel fitting for the story though we did get that riot/ coup attempt. Maybe just a bullet graze or non fatal injuries.
>>
This episode didn't make me hungry like previous ones did. Plot is HAPPENING though so I guess that makes sense.

Lotta sure has a lot of devoted protectors.
>>
>>154317203
Mustache kaichou was based this episode.
>>
Damn, this episode was intense. Wonder what's Lilium's endgame.
>>
>>154310179
I think pic related is Abend. He spends too much time with Lotta, and he was suspiciously there at the right time to save her.
>>
>>154318015
Not to mention he's the direct boss of Jean. Yeah, I was thinking the same after Grossular dropped from my suspect lists when he was revealed to be Lilium's bitch.
>>
>>154318133

That hair-grab in the last few minutes of the episode, man. It was so brutally quick. I winced when it happened.

This show seems to use animation when it counts, not just because it's the definition of the medium. Aside from the robotic hallway scene, that is.
>>
Check the catalog, retard
>>154299354
>>
>>154318908

Go away, troll-kun. Slake your thirst for replies in the other thread. Let this one die peacefully.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.