[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Sayians rapidly grow stronger after every near-death experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: freddy.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
freddy.png
214KB, 400x399px
If Sayians rapidly grow stronger after every near-death experience why didn't they just keep shooting each other with guns and throw the fatally wounded into the healing tank until they out-powerlevel'd everything?
>>
Because that would be boring. You can do this in Dragon Universe in BYOND as a Saiyan though. (A shitty 2D dragonball game)
>>
It wouldn't be a near-death experience if healing was certain.
>>
File: xl8qhne1.jpg (1MB, 1731x1200px) Image search: [Google]
xl8qhne1.jpg
1MB, 1731x1200px
I haven't seen frodoposting in a while.
>>
>>154303042
1. Guns do nothing to them at this point. Raditz casually caught a bullet shot by a farmer in the beginning of the saiyan saga.
2. They would already out power leveled everything but they keep them just weak enough that major villains can still pose a threat. Also, it'd be boring.
>>
>>154303042
Because eventually they would reach that level where being shot with a gun is no longer life threatening.
>>
>>154303042
In the original manga, the protagonists were never stated to get a near-death power up after the Freeza Saga.

The Super manga outright states that there's a limit to that ability and people like Goku and Vegeta reached it a long time ago.
>>
>>154303256
Black and Fusion Zamasu were exceptions due to divine shit iirc
>>
>>154303042
Because saiyans don't trust each other. Goku probably thinks it's cheap.
>>
File: 1450415804332.jpg (39KB, 480x789px) Image search: [Google]
1450415804332.jpg
39KB, 480x789px
>>154303228
>>
File: but muh laser.png (264KB, 720x386px) Image search: [Google]
but muh laser.png
264KB, 720x386px
>>154303669
Captain Ginyu would wipe the floor with Saitama
>>
>>154303228
>2. They would already out power leveled everything but they keep them just weak enough that major villains can still pose a threat. Also, it'd be boring.

I haven't seen DBZ so maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but how can any new villain pose any kind of threat when two of your main characters are literally fucking gods?
>>
>>154303042
Please, you could write entire book about dumb shit in DBZ.

Saiyan Saga:
>ask magical dragon to destroy Saiyan ships
>Veggie and Nappa die in space

Namek Saga:
>resurrect Piccolo
>teleport everyone sans Frieza to Earth
>quickly grab Earth dragon balls and use wish to fry ALL electronics in Frieza's empire
>enjoy peace while Frieza's empire completely collapses without any means of communication, production and transportation

or
>Frieza can't sense energy
>use Taioken
>cut Frieza's head off with Kienzan
They had empirical proof that this would work during the fight against second form.

Don't even get me started on Android and Cell Saga, this whole arc is all about space monkeys being dumb.

Buu Saga:
>tell Kaioshin to calm his tits
>grab the balls
>use wish to teleport Buu's ball to Namek or some other space Mexico
>kill Babidi

or just:
>instead of watching like idiots, use Shunkan Ido to telefrag Babidi

General stuff:
>teleport Earth's dragon balls and guardian to other planet if there's danger of Earth being destroyed
>teach other characters Shunkan Ido
>teach Piccolo Kaioken, with his base power level equal to early SSJ, KKx10 Piccolo would easily obliterate both Cell and Buu
>>
>>154304629
>ask magical dragon to destroy Saiyan ships
If you'd gone straight off DB, you'd know that they would have been worried about Goku's body decomposing in the meantime, even with the preserving capsules. In two years, Goku would have been revived into a half-putrid carcass.

People didn't start coming back to life from nothing until Namek when that whole issue got swept under the rug.
>>
>>154303879
A stormtrooper would wipe the floor with Goku
>>
>>154304629
>being this retarded
wew
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.