[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My god, did Raphiel just referred to Satania as "the morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

My god, did Raphiel just referred to Satania as "the morning star"?

Why is this angel so demonic?
>>
Why would referencing Isaiah be demonic?

>How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning
>>
Best demon thread?

Best demon thread!
>>
>>154295048
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>154295048
SEMEN DEMON
>>
>>154294498
What does it mean?
>>
File: 1485832445197.png (167KB, 913x637px) Image search: [Google]
1485832445197.png
167KB, 913x637px
>>154294498
Both Satan and Jesus have been called "the morning star" at some point
>>
>>154297241
Jesus? How? Please elaborate, anon-sama.
>>
>>154298071
Mentioned twice in Revelations. He claims to be the morning star in one, and that the morning star wll be given to the people that keep up with his work in the other one.
One of the apostles also mentioned it in one of those shitty letters they wrote, can't recall who though.
>>
>>154298191
Satan was once a loyal and devoted servant of God. His banishment was divine will to create the concept of good and evil. He is simply performing his designated role. If God wanted, he could erase all existence of Satan and evil from this multi-verse.
>>
Raphiel was a mistake.
>>
>>154299107
So that makes god evil.
>>
>>154299475
No, is just a father setting moral guidelines for they kids.
"See? your elder brother broke something playing baseball inside the house and now is grounded. If you play baseball inside the house you'll be grounded too."
>>
>>154299547
nono it's "teehee i knew before your elder brother was going to be a shit, so i let him be shit and then punished him for it anyway, i also created his existence as a morality lesson for these sea monkies who i also created and know their lives will mostly be a shit but i am not responsible in anyway shape or form although i am omniscient, teehee"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.