[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your personal opinion on TenTen ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: hmmm.jpg (197KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
197KB, 1280x738px
What is your personal opinion on TenTen ?
>>
Ten outta Ten.
>>
10/10
>>
TenTen was very sincere when talking to Garra in that scene. Almost as if she wasn't going to end up as a cake.
>>
>>154288804
WHO?
>>
tenten is the most underrated character in naruto and is the only girl is isn't oversexualized trash desu
>>
File: hey cherry boy.jpg.jpg (142KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
hey cherry boy.jpg.jpg
142KB, 1280x738px
>she gives you this look
wat do
>>
>>154288804

She's cute, but a background pone
>>
>>154288804
HOT
O
T
>>
She should've secretly learned how to open the gates then when Lee is against the ropes come in and save his ass with a mix of her weapon spam and the lotus
>>
>>154288804
She is shit because she is a nurutu character.
>>
>>154288804
>>154289637
Holy shit these frames look the result of a grade school art project. Assuming the quality remains consistent throughout the show, how can anyone stand to watch this shit?
>>
I genuinely think that Naruto/Tenten should've been the endgame ship, but NaruHina fans just call me a butt blasted NaruSaku fag, while NaruSaku fans call me a fucking faggot.
>>
She deserved better desu
>>
>>154289996
>when autism starts typing
no idea wtf you are talking about but here's a (you)
>>
10/10
>>
>>154288804
It's not her fault that Kishi can't write female characters for shit.
>>
>>154288804
Is she a Christmas cake now or something?
>>
>>154288804
One of the most useless shonen characters I've ever seen

She took the weapon that literally never hits anyone and exists entirely to show how awesome characters are for effortlessly dodging it and made it her entire fighting style
>>
>>154288804
Gaara/Tenten? I like the look of this.
>>
>>154290310
>acting superior while adding nothing to the conversation
Anon, you don't need to reply to a thread if you have nothing to say. It's OK.

Are you unable to see how poorly drawn these characters are? Focus on any of their facial features for more than a split second and you should realize that they completely ignore rules of symmetry and proportion.
>>
For kids.
>>
>>154290793

For you.
>>
>>154290209
Ayy, it's you.
>>
>>154290209
No you just self insert as Naruto.

Fag.
>>
She had potential when she got that sealing pot, but kishi was just like fuck it and wrote her off.

Design-wise she's 10/10 would fuck.
>>
>>154288804
She's awesome and it's a shame she got shafted by Kishi
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.