[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of chu's get into anime later in life? I only started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1242191106248.gif (119KB, 797x537px) Image search: [Google]
1242191106248.gif
119KB, 797x537px
Any of chu's get into anime later in life? I only started 8 or 9 years ago. In 38 now and I thought it was far too outlandish and odd growing up.
>>
People don't actually watch anime/Japanimation here anymore. Its a myth.
>>
People in the civil war watched terrible anime.
>>
File: 9yoPTHCfuck.png (733KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
9yoPTHCfuck.png
733KB, 800x600px
Watch out piggies.
>>
if you couldn't watch with wizard powers then you disappoint me
>>
>>154288705
I just didn't like it. I was into star trek.
>>
>>154285740
Are you here for our millenial boypussy? Just so you know, I got rape whistle yesterday. MOOOODS!
>>
>>154289001
No, I am not a degenerate homosexual. Also boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. You should have known these facts of life by now.
>>
>>154289515
Did you just assume my gender? Omg
I am so going to report you to jews now.

....And maybe you should have known more about anime like thirty years ago. Buuurn! xD
>>
>>154290181
You are either a boy or a girl. That can't change. Unless ye be growin a womb sometime soon or growing a set of testes that I don't know about :D

Actually no, the only anime I actually seem to like only go back as far as 1998 or so. I still wouldn't have liked it when I was younger most likely. It seems like I jumped on board at the right time. I enjoy the sexualization of underage girls and applaud anime for pushing the limits of what's acceptable.

I enjoy sex with underage girls. ;)
>>
Don't know how late is later. I got into it in university. All my childhood I didn't like it much, and hentai just seemed too outlandish for me (especially the huge tits).
>>
Good thread.
>>
>>154290590
Thanks. Anything else you want to share?
>>
>>154290512
>I enjoy sex with underage girls
That doesn't surprise me. Just so you wait till I get some social justice done on you freak.
>>
>>154285740
you're old as fuck man

What does your daughter think of you watching anime?
>>
>>154290720
Try to stick one lingo you old fuck. I know you just try to be hip with the kids but you aren't getting my ass. Never!
>>
>>154290866
Don't think I would want your ass. Not interested in little boys. Or big boys for that matter.

Nah, little girls with plastic cat ears and things I get for them at Claire's. Preferably outdoorsy.
>>
>>154290979
You are just in denial. You fuck little kids in the ass anyway and you don't care for tits. You might as well screw little boys with cat ears like me.
I bet you are rock hard right now you disgusting fuck. Arguing with someone online alone from your cheap motel apartment.

No, you actually can't be hard. You are old so you probably got problems with that.

Nah but seriously if you didn't get into anime long ago, you should just drop it. You won't get it. After decades it just becomes harder for a dog to learn new tricks.
>>
>>154291356
How wrong you are about literally everything you mentioned. Oh well, its just a silly image board.

I am into anime some now. I get it and its fun to use it for my purposes. :)

Take a chill pill laddy. We are here to have fun! ;)
>>
Mods
>>
>>154291683
So you really are a pervert. Nice going then making us rest look bad. Disappointing.
>>
>>154291937
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.