[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm From the Future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: thumb-1920-734139.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-734139.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
/a/nons the future of anime is in trouble. You have to stop watching mediocre series just because of muh waifus. I even chose the blandest of them all so that you would look at this thread.

In the not to distant future, all anime and manga is indistinguishable from one another because the creators of these series realized the only way to make a living is by making mediocre, bland, all-holds-barred shows with no story, development of character, humor, or even interesting setting. They rely solely on you watching and buying these shows because of the cute anime girls.

Your blind loyalty to muh waifus has over-saturated the market with anime girls that are practically the same character and design but none of you cunts care because they're your ideal girl.

>the sweet girl that clings to MC and wears your fetish outfit
>the bossy girl "tsundere" that tells MC what to do and isn't kicked out of the group for no apparent reason
>the mysterious girl who barely talks and has no reason to be in MC's presence but the fanboys like her because she has an unnatural skin color
>the tomboy girl who is tougher and cooler than MC in every way but isn't the MC because you have to have someone to self-insert
>the horny girl that really isn't all that attracted to MC at all but has big tits
>MC is always not-quite-a-loser and not-quite-the-coolest so that you have someone to project your shitty life onto

Please, /a/nons, for the sake of the future, improve your taste and demand something good for a change and stop watching shows that have cute anime girls just because they're marketable.
>>
you type like a fag and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>154266196
fpbp
>>
File: 1487682381458.jpg (59KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1487682381458.jpg
59KB, 850x478px
>Bland
Why do you say it's bland? Rem, for instance, is hailed as the most cookie cutter waifu in ALLLLLLL of anime, yet her popularity was so high upon release and still continues to be popular. You say it's shit taste, but she represents the model for a woman that goes beyond the sphere of Anime. Try to get this into your thick skull, she represents a woman people want because of her qualities and many people would like to have for a wife. To call these qualities, which makes the character, bland because they are overused is stupid and you're seeking to be edgy. There's always been this kind of women in anime, why are you bitching? Also, many people who watch anime are single men, who want relationships with cute and loyal women.

>Taste
Just because people enjoy these cute shows, doesn't mean they just stick to those shows. I love Gochuumon and watched it yesterday alongside recapping old Ghost in the Shell projects.

>Marketable
You're an idiot if you believe an anime that is similar to, let's say EVA, in symbolism and psychoanalytical evaluation wouldn't perform well in the market. It would be widely different and if it was good, it would do well. It's ridiculous to assume that WE are at fault for liking cute shows when we aren't the ones creating the shit.
>>
/a/ accounts for almost none of the anime industry's revenue. It's not relevant what we watch if we aren't paying for it.

> but none of you cunts care
If we're happy with his future, why would we want to change it anyway?
>>
>blandest of them
Nice bait
>>
>>154266133
You need to fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>154266133
tl;dr

Thanks for the Rem though, loser.
>>
>>154266133
>In the not to distant future, all anime and manga is indistinguishable from one another because the creators of these series realized the only way to make a living is by making mediocre, bland, all-holds-barred shows with no story, development of character, humor, or even interesting setting.
You're talking about the present, if not the past.
Welcome to the wonderful world of marketing
>>
>remfags this assblasted

Rem is literally a watered down Hisui. If you weren't all newfags you would have noticed this.
>>
>>154266133
Nah, fuck you anon. I like them and gonna buy now just because of you another figurine.
>>
you must be emotionally retarded if you really think all anime is the same, even now. but hey, it's /a/
>>
I just hate how people assume that a good girl is some type of blandness. What makes a character bland is poor development in a story. If you're fixated on what characters represent, then sure, all of fucking anime with good girls are bland. So stupid.
>>
>>154267793
>/a/ - anime and manga
Who's Hisui?
>>
>>154266133
Does Keit-ai ever find a way?
>>
>>154269825
Have you not noticed where most of the characters in the /a/ banners come from? Newfag.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.