[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mob Psycho 100 is deep shit yo They bring up a good point about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Mob Psycho 100 - 04 - Large 03.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mob Psycho 100 - 04 - Large 03.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Mob Psycho 100 is deep shit yo

They bring up a good point about talent, and how it's good to have confidence in it, but you shouldn't let it define you. You might encounter a situation where someone's more talented than you, or where your talent can't help you, and it can destroy your ego if it's too intertwined with your ability. That, and there's nothing wrong with not being especially talented. You might be special, and you might not be. You might be a "commoner" or a "part of the masses," but it doesn't really matter. There's no real reason to have to feel like you need to be separate from everyone else. What matters is that you are happy and that you are a good person.

Fantastic show. 10/10 would recommend
>>
Reigen is pretty cool yo
>>
it's not really that it's okay to not be talented, more like just because you're really good at one specific thing doesn't guarantee you anything and demanding that society give you everything you want because you think you deserve it is bad
>>
>>154259054
The funny thing is that old school anime, specially kodomo, is all about that. I watched an Anpanman movie just out of curiosity and the message pretty much was not only that there's no need to feel better than the rest, but also that if you happen to be more talented than the others you are worthless if you don't use your talents to help others improve.
>>
>>154259054
Mob psycho was really, really good. I'm sad I wasn't around when it was airing. I assume the rest of the board loved it?
>>
It's really common sense stuff that gets forgotten or rejected. It's not that MP100 is deep, it's just that a lot of shit would rather appeal to people's shallowness, wishes, and conceit.

That's why the ending was slightly controversial here. Reigen's common sense was like a punch in the face. Simple truths are painful to the ego. But that's good, it's all part of the process.
>>
File: Reigen_anime2.png (458KB, 600x670px) Image search: [Google]
Reigen_anime2.png
458KB, 600x670px
I liked it. This guy is a great character.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (283KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
283KB, 1000x563px
Yeah Mob was great and I don't really get why people claim that OPM is superior.

Reigen was probably my favourite character from any show last year.
>>
File: 1487511414266.jpg (174KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
1487511414266.jpg
174KB, 625x790px
I think it's more about being humble above anything else. Which is why I don't buy into the self improvement angle.
>>
>>154260543
I think it's pointless to talk about a "superior" anime between these two. Both are great, both are enjoyable. There's no need to shit on one to praise the other.
But if I had to compare, I'd say each had their own strengths. I liked the action in OPM and the animation overall much more than in Mob Psycho. The plot was good in both series. The characters were a lot better in Mob, specially the secondary characters. Give me a 1 Reigen rather than a 1000 Genos.
But it's in the nature of the series. Mob is more of an intimate tale about a kid growing up. OPM is a grand scale action anime with an overpowered superhero that relies on humor to conceal the lack of character development. Both are great at what they do.
>>
File: 1468797090731.jpg (259KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468797090731.jpg
259KB, 535x800px
>>154259054
Not quite a 10/10 yet (that'll be season 2) but yeah, Mob was pretty great. Reigen however, is absolute perfection.

Now stop being a pleb and go read the mango.
>>
Would you join the Body Improvement Club?
>>
>>154259054
>fujoshit
>deep
>>>/y/
>>>MAL
>>>reddit
>>
>>154260042
>I assume the rest of the board loved it?
Yeah, overall it was very well received on /a/ (and pretty much everywhere else for that matter) and you would see it pop up in most people's top 10 of 2016.

Aside from your usual shitposting, most viewers who didn't enjoy the show were simply lukewarm on it as opposed to thinking it was straight up garbo.
>>
I can't help but find that Reigen's point was undermined by him using Mob's powers while making it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.