[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do shoujo manga always have the most satisfying endings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Why do shoujo manga always have the most satisfying endings? The journey there is always filled with annoying love triangles and bullshit misunderstandings, but the payoff is always nice.
>>
>>154240809
Because Yanagi was a fag.
>>
>>154241000
Their behavior actually pissed me off. I was excited to see they were college students, because I thought it meant they would act like adults. But it was pretty much the same blushing and getting embarrassed about everything bullshit. They didn't even call each other by first name until they were married for fucks sake
I still read and enjoyed it for the most part though
>>
>>154241260
I also enjoyed it. I can't negate that.
>>
>>154241260
>I was excited to see they were college students, because I thought it meant they would act like adults
College students don't act like adults in real life either.
>>
File: lastgame.jpg (16KB, 131x264px) Image search: [Google]
lastgame.jpg
16KB, 131x264px
I loathe timeskip wedding endings.
>>
File: iuhkjjklm;!.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
iuhkjjklm;!.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>154240809
>satisfying ending
That's not always the case. Pic related, never in my life have I seen a mangaka that hates his heroine that much. At first it was funny, then I felt sad for her, then I was angry.
Also fuck that classmate.
>>
>>154244051
Did I dodge a bullet by dropping it?
Shit was headed south and I wanted no part in it.
>>
>>154241260
>was excited to see they were college students, because I thought it meant they would act like adults.
When will people learn that expecting a story about fictional 19-year-olds to be fundamentally different from a story about fictional 17-year-olds is shaky at best?
>>
>>154244051
>isekai
>Comic Zero Sum
I've barely heard of this and never read a page, but the warning flags are there, you have no one but yourself to blame.
>>
>>154244302
The ending was underwhelming but pretty hilarious.There are just 13 chapters anyway, just see for yourself.

>>154244448
I don't regret reading this. It was funny and it made me angry at the end, but the art was great and that poor girl got a little bit betternear the end.
>>
File: 040.jpg (392KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
040.jpg
392KB, 809x1200px
>>154240809
Because they cater to emotions foremost, maybe. I enjoy them too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.