[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, will alicization redeem SAO? Looks like they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: alicization.png (1MB, 2048x1463px) Image search: [Google]
alicization.png
1MB, 2048x1463px
Serious question, will alicization redeem SAO?

Looks like they finally bring back some stake in the series and no more harem bullshit in it

No spoilers, please but it looks promising
>>
>>154230427
>no Sinon
nope
>>
File: 1478614297162.gif (364KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1478614297162.gif
364KB, 200x149px
>sword ar t online
>>
>>154230427
>no more harem bullshit in it
I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>154230427
>no spoilers
Just read it yourself???
>>
"Discussing" this anime on /a/ should get a fucking instant ban on everyone.
>>
>>154230581
she is harem eye candy

>>154230627
Isnt it's basically sending kirito to another "game" alone with new character and new world while old character cant participate in it?

>>154230694
After OS, i'm pretty sure they will make Season 3. They probably gonna buy whole year [52 episode] for it

>>154230743
SAO is a guilty pleasure, they shouldve tone down the harem shit though since they already have official pair
>>
File: ohno.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>154230427

as long as it has a cool MC thats i can self insert as, yes.
>>
>>154230803
>Isnt it's basically sending kirito to another "game" alone with new character and new world while old character cant participate in it?
Pretty much.
>>
>>154230427
Why would it?

Explain to someone who made it through book 1 decently, struggled through book 2, and threw the whole thing out at book 3 long before the anime was even a thing and never watched any of the anime why it might redeem it.
>>
>>154230427
SAO is too much of a meme at this point, nothing will help
>>
>>154230427
It did saved it for a while, then it dropped the ball faster than a roller coaster.
>>
>>154231315
Then his old party isnt in it right? It should be a good fresh start then?

>>154231784
As long as its not gone full harem without stake like alfenheim, excalibur and mothers rosario, it should be good
>>
>>154232081
>Then his old party isnt in it right? It should be a good fresh start then?
Somewhat. The old cast (really Asuna and Yui) have a background role that eventually becomes more important later on. But yes, for a good chunk of the chapters they are basically non-existent.
>>
>>154230427
Should it?
Yes.
Will it?
Perhaps I should ask you a question instead:
Who is animating Alicization?
>>
>>154230427
Probably not, I mean I enjoyed it more than the rest of SAO but that's not saying much.
>>
File: 1452960583464.jpg (36KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1452960583464.jpg
36KB, 620x349px
Kirito goes into a coma because of the evil NSA.

The surviving Law guys try to train up a peasant army in preparation for the Chaos invasion (Chaos are led by the literal God of Darkness who is also an evil NSA agent who eats souls like rape).

They get rekt, but Kirito's harem save them with GM accounts and deebeezeee powerlevels.

NSA connect UW to the internet and get 50,000 American players to connect (it was advertized to them as a beta test for a new AO-rated VRMMO where you're allowed to slaughter anything and everything you like, with blood and guts), they mass murder UW residents and think it's hilarious.

To defeat them the main characters get 2,000 Japanese VRMMO players to connect. Despite the difference in numbers the Japanese are superior and win because Asian gamer damashii.

Then PoH (who is also an evil NSA agent) unleashes a zerg rush of Korean and Chinese gamers who were recruited by being told this is the a Korean VRMMO that's in beta test but evil Japanese hackers broke into the server, turned off pain dampening and are torturing their countrymen.

Even when some Japs who speak Korean try to explain the situation to them they don't listen because hurr japanese

The other NSA guys are surprised this works, they thought it wouldn't be worth it because they didn't think Japan is more different from Korea/China than European countries are from each other (hur)

Koreans and Chinese overwhelm Japs because this is every Jap's worst nightmare.

Kirito wakes up (thanks to the literal POWER OF LOVE from his entire harem) and wipes them all out in one attack though.

(Also PoH's motivation is that he's Korean and he hates Japanese so when he got stuck in SAO he decided to set up Laughing Coffin and have them and the clearers kill each other for shits and giggles because Nips killing each other is hilarious.)

Later Kirito and Asuna become gods because of x10000000000 acceleration.

The UWers then travel to virtual planets with rocket dragons.
>>
>>154235104
>>Later Kirito and Asuna become gods because of x10000000000 acceleration.

u wot
>>
>>154230803
Well, you see, the thing with harem protagonists like Kirito is that, when they go somewhere (SAO, or back to real life) a new harem generates spontaneously.

>>154235104
I love this pasta, and it's not half false.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.