[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My only complaint about this series: I understand Araki wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: josuke.png (645KB, 508x601px) Image search: [Google]
josuke.png
645KB, 508x601px
My only complaint about this series:

I understand Araki wants to start fresh each time but when you go back and read Part 1 or 3 or whatever you want at least some of it to matter or be acknowledged.

The fact that Dio does not reflect on Jonothan more post part 1 is weird. He mentions him maybe twice, or "I'm not used to this body yet". When he dies, there is nothing symbolic about his death, neither does it have any clever reference to his origin or how he came to be. It feels like he wasted an opportunity to properly send off a character we've known for a very long time.

The same can be said for Josuke. We know Josuke has mixed feelings about his Dad (understandably so) but one would think they might include a scene where Joseph mentions fighting vampire gods or Josuke happens to see an old picture of him. Giorno never knowing the legacy and abilities of his father also seems like a glaring omission that literally any other writer would have jumped all over. Granted, this shit sounds super gay when writing it out but these are things that seem necessary in building character relationships. Also keep in mind this series is all about bloodlines and how your circumstances have lead you to this point.
>>
>>154230082
>We know Josuke has mixed feelings about his Dad (understandably so) but one would think they might include a scene where Joseph mentions fighting vampire gods or Josuke happens to see an old picture of him.

I can agree with your other points maybe, but why this? Joseph was an old man when he got Tomoko pregnant. Fighting the Pillar Men was nearly a lifetime ago.
>>
>>154230162
Doesn't mean it didn't happen.
>>
>>154230082
Why didn't Giorno just beat Pucci?
>>
>>154230162
Yeah but that was some crazy shit.

This nigga got launched into the sky by a volcano but all Josuke knows about his dad is that he's willing to cut his hand to find a baby. It just seems odd.
>>
>>154230082
>We know Josuke has mixed feelings about his Dad (understandably so) but one would think they might include a scene where Joseph mentions fighting vampire gods

Didn't he tell Josuke that Lisa got attacked by "Cars" before? He likely did it off-screen but is so senial that Josuke thought he was just some rambling old fool.
>>
>>154230243
Yeah, so me,and a bunch of Cyborg Nazis defeated some super vampires from South America.

I believe his story is a tough sell.
>>
>>154230399
Wouldn't it be great if Josuke used Crazy Diamond to,fix his Handy, causing the meteor to come hurling back to earth
>>
>>154230405
Considering the bullshit Josuke was living through? Not really.
>>
>>154230616

I dunno man, Josuke was laughing at the idea of Aliens.

Imagine the idea of cyborg nazis helping him fend off super fitness vampires from the dawn of time, nevermind that it's coming from the mouth of a possibly senial old man.
>>
>>154230723
Stands are perfectly reasonable but everything else is just plain bullshit.
>>
>>154230335
Too busy at Disneyland.
>>
>>154230723
Summoning a punch ghost is pretty out there too
>>
>>154230493
Would it be a young hand though? Like a 1930's hand?
>>
>>154230616
But none of them had stands.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.