[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embryo now replaces the main character of the last anime you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: Embryo.png (590KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Embryo.png
590KB, 1920x1080px
Embryo now replaces the main character of the last anime you watched. What changes?
>>
>>154227742
He get killed by an army of white knights for treating women like objects
>>
>>154227742
Who's that?
>>
>>154227742
Tekkadan never left mars and is turned into a giant harem.
>>
>Dragonball
Everyone becomes his harem and he uses the balls to become God of All
>>
>>154227910
And would keep Kudelia is his rape cave.
>>
>>154227742
But the last anime I watched was cross ange.
>>
Depends. Is Bahamut a DRAGON?
>>
>>154227742
>C3bu
Yurarin's daydreaming/ power/ schizophrenia/ whatever gets even more confusing when mixed in with his godlike powers
>>
>>154231971

Which C3bu does he spank?
>>
File: 0BB.jpg (714KB, 1802x2544px) Image search: [Google]
0BB.jpg
714KB, 1802x2544px
>>154232460
If you mean which in specific, since he would go for all, it'd be Sonora, after all her seiyuu is sort of related to nana, pic related covers it, though it's wrong on some records company info
>>
>>154232751
in other words

>Sawashiro was in Galaxy Angel along with Yukari Tamura
>Both Yukarin and Nana Mizuki made it big in Nanoha, and Asami Hanada, of whom Sawashiro was a co-star in her debbut, show up in later seasons
>Nana and Sawashiro appear both in Symphogear
>Next season of Symphogear also features Hikasa Yoko (Mio from K-on) and Kayano Ai
>enter c3bu with Sawashiro, Kayano and another K-on,Madoka Yonezawa (Ui), another big name part of the main cast is Chiwa saito
>Nana and Yukarin show up together again in Cross Ange
>>
>>154232751
I've seen a lots of purely made charts on this site, but this one is the most confusing ones.

>>154233975
It only makes it worse. What's your point?
This is some extremely high level of autism.
>>
>>154232751
I think you need help, anon. This is some A Beautiful Mind shit.
>>
>>154234099
It was some high level autism an anon came up during a long-ass bus trip

It apparently is supposed to highlight some series which share plenty of voice actors, producers, sponsors as well as audience and elements. one of those elements include the VAs having plenty of involment in the Show's OP, ED and CDs, sometimes including them forming an unit and making live concerts Some species of Otaku-core series
It's kind of a map of a section of the anime industry
>>
>Konosuba
Darkness finds her ideal mate. Everything else goes to shit.
>>
>>154234228
>help
>implying there wouldn't be a way to milk this
What do you want me to do, write a book about anime history?
>>
File: ev175c.png (25KB, 192x247px) Image search: [Google]
ev175c.png
25KB, 192x247px
>>154232751
This lovely piece of autism deserves it's own thread.
Also the word you may be looking for is cross media, or cross media project, since that's what Love Live (which you included) is called.
>>
>Embryo playing James, Jeremy, and Hammond of Top Gear by himself

I'd fucking watch it. Imagine the range of expressions.
>>
>>154235777
That's not anime.
>>
>>154235840
You're not anime.
>>
>>154235777
>I'd fucking watch it. Imagine the range of expressions.
Forget that, imagine the voice acting.
>>
>>154235854
I'm ESL, that's what I really meant.
>>
>Evangelion
>he restores the bodies and souls of the ones inside the Evas as an excuse to thankfuck them
>>
>>154227742
>He'd wholly accept Tohru into his home and the only maidship she'd do is fucking him
>>
File: rei negro.jpg (245KB, 1152x1152px) Image search: [Google]
rei negro.jpg
245KB, 1152x1152px
>>154236116
>mfw all that Gendou NTR
>>
>>154236202
Didn't Embryo have a bad history with DRAGONs though? Would an actual dragon be okay?
>>
>>154236463
Well those were humans turned dragongs, Tohru's just taking human formm. Since that's the reverse they'll be perfectly fine with each other
>>
>>154227742
In Bleach he would eventually decide to help Yhwach with his new world in exchange for the five Femritter and all beautiful and Intelligent Shinigami being spared. Yhwach wouldn't mind as long as he keeps Haschwalth. Rukia wouldn't be thirsty since Embryo sounds just like Kaien.
>>
>>154227742
>Fetus-sama replace Mikazuki
IBO is actually watchable now.
>>
>>154227742
Tusk fucked his bitch.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.