[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why didn't this guy get musou tensei? Didn't he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: post-apocalyptic jesus.jpg (82KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
post-apocalyptic jesus.jpg
82KB, 700x512px
So why didn't this guy get musou tensei? Didn't he experience suffering and sadness from the people he couldn't save in the village of the sick?
>>
>>154225733
Maybe because he devoted himself to healing the sick? He was never much of a fighting type.
>>
>>154227113
I thought you do not have to train to obtain Musou Tensei. Raoh got it from having to take Yuria's life. Looking at the scene where the bandits overrun and pillage Toki's village bring him sorrow thus granting him to learn the technique. I guess for plot reasons that would have made him even more broken than he already is.
>>
I really can't think of much of a reason beyond "It wasn't enough" or "he wasn't meant to be", as in, he wasn't mean to fight for real regardless.

Well, either those or the author didn't had the concept of Musou Tensei at the time yet, which is not unlikely.
>>
>>154225733
maybe he was just too serene and not concerned with worldly things to become truly, profoundly sad?
>>
>>154228249
Probably the latter, but Toki didn't likely experience the depth of suffering both Ken and Raoh felt.
>>
>>154225733
Because then Toki would have destroyed Roah on that mountain during their last confrontation. Ken wouldn't have anything to do. He'd just twiddle his thumbs until Jako made his move.
>>
>>154225733
I honestly think Toki knew about Musou Tensei. He's the one who told Ken to turn his sorrow into power. Maybe he just didn't have it in him anymore to use it to it's fullest potential?
>>
>>154225733
Despite all the the shit that happened in his life, Toki didn't feel a sorrow as deep as Kenshiro or Raoh at the moments they unlocked Musou Tensei. Even pre-apocalypse, he was quite happy to let Ken be the next successor of Hokuto Shinken, and post-apocalypse his main goal was to heal the sick; even though he said he would stop Raoh I'm he sure he knew he wouldn't be able to do it and that Kenshiro would ultimately have to take him down. Since he didn't have the same desire to conquer as Raoh or the burden of destiny that Kenshiro has, it seems he wouldn't experience the same amount of sadness as those two.

He is however the GOAT Hokuto Shinken user, destiny was wrong to choose Kenshiro.
>>
>>154231004
Kung Fu Jesus is the best indeed.
>>
>>154231223
>Literally dying all the time
>Can effortlessly fight on the same footing as the most powerful beings in the world

Fate truly is unfair.
>>
Man, I'm feeling like rereading HnK, at least until Raoh. Such a fantastic manga.
>>
>>154231561
There's not been a better manga than HnK, There's maybe two which are as good as it but I'm amazed at how good HnK, 30+ years down the line and it's still incredible every time I re-read it.
>>
>>154231506
Was the thing they did here called the oath of the Northstar, or was that only in PunchingMania/FightingMania?
>>
>>154232121
In the scans I have it's called Hokuto Tenki Sho (Hokuto wikia translates it as Return To The Heaven Palm).
>>
>>154232121
sorry, wrong post, I meant the one above
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.