[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rewrite the plotline of DBZ following the Namek saga so that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1437017072106.jpg (204KB, 933x857px) Image search: [Google]
1437017072106.jpg
204KB, 933x857px
Rewrite the plotline of DBZ following the Namek saga so that it doesn't suck
>>
Goku stays dead

Story ends with Cell saga

That's it.
>>
>>154220337
*stays dead
I mean at first it was heavily implied he died at Namek, and it'd have been an awesome heroic death.
>>
>>154220271
Goku returns and fights against Vegeta, Vegeta achieves SSJ by pure frustration and rage, Goku takes Vegeta to a remote planet so they can fight to the max without endangering anyone. They are never show up again. Gohan takes the role of Earth protector and leads the gang.
>>
>>154220337
That would be an improvement, yes. But the Cell saga also sucked. So rewrite that, too.
>>
>>154220271
Use the catalog retard
>>
>>154220271
Only King Cold shows up to avenge his son, Cell Saga ends the same way, Buu Saga only shows the tournament without Shin or Babidi. Ends with Goku going back to Other World, with Vegeta smiling as he departs. Gohan shows Videl her Saiyawoman suit and they fly off when they hear about a robbery downtown.
>>
>>154220530
>There can only be one DBZ OP on the catalog

Why? There is no other thread with this particular topic. I don't even want to think about Super
>>
Leave Cell arc alone because it's my favorite arc. Make Gohan the protagonist of Buu saga and never bring Goku back to life.
>>
>>154220271

Vegeta stays as an antagonist, While goku hasn't returned yet Vegeta reappears on earth one day to search for the dragon balls and steals a dragon radar from Bulma, after telling everyone about it everyone splits off to find the dragon balls with the intent of hiding them (In dragon ball I can't remember who used it but there was something that blocked dragon balls from showing up on radar)

Long story short Vegeta ends up revealing he's a super saiyan, a game of cat and mouse with the dragon balls, for added danger Vegeta steals the senzu beans at one stage, maybe goku returns for a round 2 which is brutally hard fought and Vegeta wins, with everything seeming lost Piccolo ends up turning away from evil for good and merges with Kami and Piccolo shows up and beats Vegeta and then he takes his place as the guardian of the world fully completing his turn to good.

How's that?
>>
>>154220578
It's only your favorite arc because it's the first one you watched on CN and thought the super muscly guys with badass hair yelling and leveling up and shooting lazer beams from their hands was super cool.

But to most people, that was what we'd just spent 100 episodes watching. Cell Saga, outside the Goku-Gohan arc, was mainly just milking the SSJ transformation for all its worth.

It could be done better.
>>
File: 1448528626083.jpg (212KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
1448528626083.jpg
212KB, 1131x707px
>>154220635
>doesn't end with the primary focus on Goku vs Vegeta rivalry

It's certainly better but I'd still be a little disappointed. That was always the most interesting aspect of the show to me, their culture, and how Goku didn't fit into that, but then also did, and how Vegeta felt about Goku's place in his frame of reference, and how the two of them related to and interacted with humans. It was all very interesting.
>>
Sayians can't turn Super Saiyan at will.
No Super Saiyan 2 or 3.
There, I fixed everything.
>>
>>154220271
Bulma reserve engineers the technology from the saiyan ships and Goku & friends go on an adventure through space to a bunch of different planets
So basically GT
>>
>>154220797

You could swap Piccolo and Goku around, I just wanted Piccolo's turn to good and becoming the new guardian being a major thing, and rather than Goku being the hero always it'd give another character a chance to shine and it'd give Goku a goal in front of him to surpass in the future.
>>
>>154220578
That was Toriyama's idea and it sucks
>>
>>154220916
Ehhh, I hear you, but nobody gives a shit about piccolo. Have him do that, then job, then vegeta kills Goku and becomes the next Frieza.

Next season is Gohan fighting guerrilla war against Vegeta, harking back to the Z fighters vs Frieza, and ultimately SS vegita kills Gohan, surprisingly, without an immense effort. Imply the reason is that Gohan is half human.

Next season Vegeta gets killed somehow. Say he has himself cloned and is starting a new race of Sayains. One of his "sons" meets Gohans son, and is influenced by, quintessentially, Goku's ideals. Protag #3 turns on his "father," kills him in SSJ or SSJ2 or whatever, and the story ends.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.