[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14

File: Kai.Toshiki.full.1004605.jpg (235KB, 1000x709px) Image search: [Google]
Kai.Toshiki.full.1004605.jpg
235KB, 1000x709px
ZA
>>
Motherfucking Jojo reference?
>>
VANGARUDO!
let's have a vanguard thread pls
>>
>>154218327
is that a...
>>
it feels like they wasted all their potential of a good threat with Link Joker. after that, nothing felt that dangerous. Im not sure where is leading this U20 but i hope it doesn't disappoint. Also since they mentioned Aichi, maybe we will get to see the old gang once again.
>>
who's the best girl
and why is it Kourin?
>>
File: Kourin_Card_(MiniVan).png (738KB, 591x686px) Image search: [Google]
Kourin_Card_(MiniVan).png
738KB, 591x686px
>>154218637
Because it give the series a much needed sense of heterosexuality.
>>
>No new Nubatama cards

What a shit episo

>Chaos Breaker is back

Interest piqued. Surprised he didn't die in canon on Cray but any change in this snoozefest of a season should be good.

Also Rekka is best girl
>>
>>154218637
>>154218742
>>154218821
funny way to spell Misaki
>>
>>154218306
I miss Season One, everything was so simple back then. Season One was just about kids fucking around with cards instead of a bunch of wacky people saving the world with a children's card game and that made it so comfy (at least until towards the last few episodes of Season One). The opening too, it made me want to open a booster pack immediately. Season Two onwards wasn't that great anymore imo

Also Kourin best girl.
>>
>>154218821

I like this season better than the last one at least. Hopefully it ends with less of an asspull in the final battle. I can handle the insane crit stacking but I can't take making up a new card right at the end.
>>
Will Kamui finally have the balls to confess his love for Aichi's imouto or will he find a way to be with two girls at the same time?
Im just glad we don't have cameos of Milky chan, why they did that in the first place?
>>
>>154218953
>Those first dozen or so episodes where Aichi's just at the shop

Card kino.
I don't see why they don't market the actual game like this.
Not everything needs to be so bombastic.
Just tone it down, keep it chill.
>>
File: 1487297042545.png (208KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
1487297042545.png
208KB, 576x864px
>>154218327
>>154218356
>>154218306
ZA WALDO
>>
>>154219046
well YGO didn't start as a card game commercial, it was juse one pitch idea that everyone loved so Kaz focus the story with the cards.
Vanguard was from the beginning a card commercial, that's why they advertise their structure decks in the series.

>>154218953
season two was the best one, and had the best opening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcjFhrPugVs

Is still funny how you have these characters showing their ace card as if it's the only one they have while having 2-3 more copies of it, at least they were realistic to card game strategy and how to build a deck based from your favorite character.

Also do they still use their imagination or are they finally using some technology for holograms? I've seen it one time where they have machines to create the holograms but after that they all seem to just use their imagination
>>
A vanguard thread? That's new.

I stopped playing during ripples meta so I don't know what is happening lately. I just know that GC is currently dominating but I don't know the effects.
>>
>>154219265
GC has gotten pretty much no support since ripples and is still dominating, half because of Melem's stupid design and half because the clan is so damn fun so everyone plays it.
>>
>>154219265
well ifyou can call it since is going slow. I only watched the anime but never play the cardgame, can't afford to spend money on card games anymore
>>
>>154219326
So its still the melem and ur watr? Funny that I planned to build a GC deck and I still have the core parts. I just lack the finisher nextage because its fucking expensive here

>>154219462
Haven't fully watched the anime. I stopped after the new 3 main characters beat misaki, kai and kamui. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>154219166
They used machines in the national tournaments
>>
>>154219514
>So its still the melem and ur watr

They brought ur watar to 1 but as long as you don't damage it there's not much of a difference. The only meta clans for big tournaments are broken early game (Royals/Shadows) or insane consistency (GC/Granblue).

The game is actually is the best state its ever been balance-wise since every clan except Oracles is viable but I wouldn't bring anything either than those 4 or Link Joker to a real tournament.
>>
>>154219514
oh so you were around Vanguard G. well yeah, you can't make the new 3 protagonist (who are still relevant) beat by the old cast. But Chrono hasn't challenge Aichi and I still wonder if that will ever happen.
>>154219594
i get the feeling they are finding ways to not be YGO and avoid the use of technology or budget don't allow to go all the way so we get to see hands moving cards on the table half of the episodes
>>
>>154219046
Yeah man, I always liked how down to earth the shop episodes were. The one where he gets Gancelot in Episode 3 is probably one of the best episodes.
>>
>>154219676
i still feel bad for aichi having to let go of his Royal Paladins and move on with Gold Paladins while Daigo still kept using them. Even though he still had the same mosnters with an upgrade, it wasn't the same. Strangely enough Legion Mate made aichi had them back and in Vanguard G he had them still so who knows what happened during the planning of the series. There was also that other thing where they used Stride G in a time where it didn't supposed to exist
>>
>>154219676

It's so nice how the cards aren't always perfectly aligned too. The first 12 episodes of Vanguard were GOAT card game anime.
>>
>>154219976
yeah, vanguard has its charm, that's why i can't stop watching it, even the damage pile the card's aren't aligned, you see them skewed a bit
>>
>>154219835
Yeah, I liked Season One the best for that reason, watching him grow with the Royal Paladins only to drop them for Gold Paladins in Season Two made me pretty disappointed. Back when the game was simple it was so good. I can't believe its been many years already, nostalgia really hits hard.

>>154219976
Yeah, that attention to detail really made it seem like we were really watching real people play, it was kino as fuck.
>>
>>154218821
Chaos Breaker revival when?

A g-guard that actually locks when?

Effects of the heal triggers with abilities When??????????
>>
>>154220078
Just watch the last episode. Chaos breaker will be meta again for sure.
>>
>>154220078
>Chaos Breaker revival when?
Next link set

>A g-guard that actually locks when?
Again, very likely next link set

>Effects of the heal triggers with abilities When?
They will be "On G guard do X". How they'll balance them I have no idea. Maybe make their power 0 or limit them to 3 in a deck.
>>
>>154220158
I could see a couple of them returning to hand or deck.

I mean OTT desperately needs a way to return their drop zone to deck. So a heal version of dreaming dragon would be great.
>>
>>154220131
at least we get to see more stuff happening, hope next episode they get to explain more about the signs on their hands, seems like is one for every class in the card game.
>>
>>154220183
Returning heals to deck is broken which is why only GC is allowed to do it regularly (genesis/DI lul).

OTT just needs units that take advantage of hand size in a better way, they don't thin anywhere near as much as soulcharging decks so dreaming dragon clones for them would just draw out games.
>>
File: haman is incredulous.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
haman is incredulous.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
I seriously fucking hate every single one of you Jojofags. You are without question the single most annoying group of anime fans I have nothing but utter contempt for you all.
>>
Everything after season 1 is shit.
Card game anime will never be that good ever again.
>>
>>154220288
>haman
Haha sick jojo reference dude
>>
>>154220269
Depends on the cost I mean there's a reason just legion looping isn't tier 1 anymore.

>>154218306
It's pretty sad that most doujin are full on gay, or fat old man.
>>
>>154220292
>Vanguard before:
>Region tournaments to be the best card game player
>Vanguard now:
>play cardgame to save the world!

I get they want to add that fantasy element to make a card game more special but right now is just getting out of hand.

Then again having Aichi going to high school and being asked what to do in the future didn't work too much so Im not surprised they had to add that element of fantasy about saving the world to justify his reasons to still play it
>>
File: 1482081220402.png (129KB, 241x314px) Image search: [Google]
1482081220402.png
129KB, 241x314px
>>154218742
>>154218637

>Suiko will never reappear because her VA is doing the pirate idol now
>>
>>154220408
Legion looping isn't tier one because of stride.

But if you could return heals EZ while still striding that would be really really good and the last thing the game needs is every clan healing more.
>>
>>154220437
it could be worse, at least they didn't replace her voice because the original VA started in a JAV
im talking about Tokoha Anjou
>>
>>154220292
Pretty much this.
Nothing will ever beat the Asaka Misaki fight from the end of season 1, that shit was fucking great.
>>
>>154220662
it was sad how Misaki got btfo later on because she couldn't use the same move twice. The show wasn't too merciful on her. I also feel badfor Hiroyuki Takei since he contributed for some of the art in her deck later to be ditched
>>
>>154220419
They should have just kept the world saving stuff subtle.

The show already does a really good job of subtle little plot drops and build ups, it's just when it goes all out it goes all out.
>>
File: vanguard.png (880KB, 1276x712px) Image search: [Google]
vanguard.png
880KB, 1276x712px
>>154220826
they sort of did that in the movie(s) but Link Joker was the greatest threat they could come up with which was pretty good honestly but after that, there isn't another threat from a card's class that can top it. There was that one with the zodiacs but it get ridiculous, yes it is a card game but it felt too forced to have that tension of saving the world by playing card games. And now we have this new threat there isn't enough info about
>>
So is this worth picking up to finish the Aichi arcs? I dropped it during Limit Break era.
>>
File: 1467825826803[1].jpg (83KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
1467825826803[1].jpg
83KB, 610x406px
>>154218306
Someone say.. za?
>>
>>154218306

>extra deck

Dead game
>>
File: Rin_Stride.gif (2MB, 409x237px) Image search: [Google]
Rin_Stride.gif
2MB, 409x237px
>>154221151
But Strido Generation.
>>
>>154221151
>>154221451
Was Stride G zone already exist in the Vanguard game before Vanguard G?
>>
>>154218306
ZA DUSTO
>>
File: fagchi.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fagchi.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
Will Aichi ever appear again? i mean is not like it has been decades since the original one and last time he appear was one season ago
>>
Probably one of the best duels of old cast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEA1HEw8uFo
>>
best thing about vanguard was the chocolate loli
>you will never eat a donut with her
aichi probably scored with her
>>
File: Pizza_New-Homepage-image[1].jpg (657KB, 1900x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza_New-Homepage-image[1].jpg
657KB, 1900x1425px
Mmmmm, nothing better than a cheesy, tasty go'za'
>>
>>154223352
Chocolate loli?
>>
>>154223352
Impossible

Aichi was gay for Kai
Even his imouto knows that her brother is a homo
>>
>>154226668
He abandoned Kai to go France though.
>>
>>154222209

Harmonics Messiah was in the movie that no one watched (and the people who did didn't think it was good).

Aside from that, Ultimate Daikaiser existed for Triple Drive, even though he's not a G Unit.
>>
>>154223257

I love Koutei. Even though they make him job all the time, he is the reason I still play Dimensional Robos. They always get the theme songs playing.

I'm still salty he didn't put everything on Ultimate Daikaiser vs Ratie. Last I checked he would have won if he had. Plus that's the real giant robot vanguard way.
>>
How popular is this game on non japan soil?
>>
Is rippledeck still viable. It's literally the only deck I have now. I want to star again and I'm interested in making a g1 7cs rush deck
>>
File: Clipboard03kourin.png (357KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard03kourin.png
357KB, 640x360px
>Expect Kourin to go the /ss/ route with Aichi
>She's the same age as him in Link Joker
Man, that was a fucking disappointment
>>
CARDFIGHT THREAD
>>
When is Aichi coming back?
>>
The series just wasn't the same after the first season.
>>
File: aichideck.png (1MB, 1000x638px) Image search: [Google]
aichideck.png
1MB, 1000x638px
Who here hype for Aichi's new deck?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.