[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I become cool like Mr Kaji, so cool that even if I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 08_C071_kaji.jpg (27KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
08_C071_kaji.jpg
27KB, 360x270px
how do I become cool like Mr Kaji, so cool that even if I had no more than a stub of a beard I'd still be the coolest guy around?
>>
>>154190361
watermelons son
>>
>>154190670
kaji would be cool even without growing watermelons
>>
I am going to grow a watermelon one of these days like Kaji.
>>
>>154190361
just accept that you're a virgin beta

you will never be cool

the sooner you accept fate the sooner you will be happy
>>
>>154190361
Not by reposting, faggot.
>>
>>154190361
be reborn with a better jawline and hair
>>
>>154190361
Kirito is cooler sempai
>>
>>154192721
>you're a virgin beta
I'm not any of those tho
>>154192745
how do I become cool like Mr Kaji, so cool that even if I had no more than a stub of a beard I'd still be the coolest guy around?
>>154193000
well fuck me then
>>
>>154193048
go fuck yourself
>>
Grow your greasy hair out and put it in a ponytail. Also you don't need a beard to be cool. I have one and I shave it off because it makes me look like charles manson as opposed to the nerdy faggot I am without it.
>>
>>154196144
Surround yourself with mentally unstable children and pawns for a government death cult
>>
>>154197493
>Grow your greasy hair out and put it in a ponytail.
used to, kept a ponytail sometimes, didn't look much good on me, I have a rounder head than Kaji
>>154197508
>Surround yourself with mentally unstable children
>implying a teacher in an elementary school for kids with special needs could be this cool
>pawns for a government death cult
I thought seele weren't a government organization
>>
>>154198409
He wanted to be
>the coolest guy around
so he just has to surround himself with losers and Misato to achieve this
>>
>>154190361
achieve melon
>>
>>154198624
Kaji was the coolest guy around even around Gendo, that's being p cool
>>
>>154192053
In order to learn to be that cool, you need watermelons. It won't happen otherwise.
>>
>>154190670
>>154192637
>>154200382
>>154201202
>watermelons
you all are not getting it
Kaji's hobby of growing watermelons was so peculiar because in their 2015 pretty much nobody used to cultivate vegetables, it was anachronistic
one would need an equally anachronistic (by today's standards) hobby to be cool like Kaji and his watermelons, gardening isn't enough
>>
>>154198409
>rounder head
In other words you're most likely a tiny dude, right? No height, no game. Only shotas can afford it.
>>
>>154201378
I'm 183cm, it's obviously not a matter of height if I'm not as cool as Kaji yet
>>
gendo is cooler
>>
>>154201445
So you're just fat?
>>
>>154201448
How, why
>>154201497
No, I work out even, my face just has features less sharp than Kaji's
appearance isn't that much of a problem tho, while being good looking enough helped he would have been cool even if he was ugly, I'm asking for advice on how to become cool like that
>>
>>154190361
"coolest guy around"
first off start by not worrying about the `guys around', and go from there.
>>
Become anime my man
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.