[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she feel "tacked on" to anyone else? I feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5174.jpg (43KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5174.jpg
43KB, 225x350px
Does she feel "tacked on" to anyone else?

I feel like Kishi envisioned Naruto as the Naruto&Sasuke show but the execs forced him to put a female in to bring a waifufags and a female fanbase. He writes Sakura with such such contempt.
>>
>>154189952
Waifu fags were a thing in the 90s? Also, I'm pretty sure Kishi stated sometime that he really is shit at righting female characters. That's probably partially to blame.
>>
>>154189989
Hinata and Tsunade were decent. They had their motives and a defined profile. But yeah the rest of the cast is terrible, what was even the point of Konan or Ino? And Sakura, holy crap, the only time I liked her was during the fake confession and her attempt at killing Sauce (and obviously she failed).
>>
>>154189952
>says that Sakura is based on his wife
>Sasuke treats Sakura with no respect for most of the series
>series ends with him leaving her to raise his kid while he wanders
>introduces a plotline where he teases Sakura getting cucked by another woman

What is Kishimoto's marriage like?
>>
>>154190579
no Kishi married fex years after creaiting sakura. Sakura isn't based on his wife, but his wife and sakura do have some similarities, their bad temper, apparently
>>154189952
Actually, The editor asked Kishi to create sasuke and sakura at the same time.They don't exist in the pilot
>>
You write like a retarded monkey, OP.
>>
>>154189952

It was Sasuke that was shoehorned by executives actually. They said Naruto needed a rival.
>>
>>154189952
sasuke and sakura weren't envisioned in the first place
sasuke was added because the editor said the manga needed a rival and kishi just wrote a bible long backstory
and sakura was added to have a love triangle
>>
>>154189989
He said they are harder to draw.
>>
Reminder that these two have done absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
File: fN7Fd2p.jpg (398KB, 800x504px) Image search: [Google]
fN7Fd2p.jpg
398KB, 800x504px
>>154193196
Forgot picture
>>
>>154189952
Actually, the editor is responsible not only for Sakura but also for Sasuke. Thanks a lot asshole.
>>
Most of the girls feel like they're filling a quota.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.