[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He fell on the Konosuba have bad animation meme https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: konosuba.png (476KB, 1361x696px) Image search: [Google]
konosuba.png
476KB, 1361x696px
>He fell on the Konosuba have bad animation meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KQBCsDSNr8
>>
File: seriously kono.png (384KB, 342x720px) Image search: [Google]
seriously kono.png
384KB, 342x720px
>Expecting me to watch a 17 minute video about a 1:30 minute OP
>>
>>154189705
ok go to 8:16
when he toak about animation
>>
>>154189627
>Front loading a video with two whole minutes of shilling
why do people like this guy again?
>>
>>154189627
Western "animation" fanbase is laughable. No wonder anime will never be taken seriously in the west considering only the uneducated watch (and spout retarded "opinion") anime in the west.
>>
>Konsubafag are so cancerous they circlejerk on youtube "celeb"

Cancerous fanbase confirmed.
>>
It does have bad animation by and large. It just has a few moments of somewhat fluid animation which isn't saying much considering how ugly and stiff it is the entire rest of the time. Even the ugliest shows have a few moments you can cherrypick and say "B-But it does have good animation, look at this part!".
>>
Why would you post that?
>>
>>154189627
who the fuck even thinks that?
>>
>>154190245
Kikuta posting on /a/
>>
>>154190056
>No wonder anime will never be taken seriously in the west considering only the uneducated watch (and spout retarded "opinion") anime in the west.
Unfortunately, the worst part is that actual "serious analysis" channels (i.e. the ones that actually know anything about the technical aspects, film and literary theory, etc.) perform much more poorly than the pure hobbyist shit, or worse, the retarded meme shit.
>>
This is that guy that thinks reddit and mal have good taste in shows
>>
>>154190308
does /a/ have good taste in shows?
legit question
>>
>>154190288
At least Every Frame a Painting have done some chinese cartoon episode.
>>
>>154190346
I'd say that /a/ has reasonably decent taste, but the main advantage is that we don't usually look at anime from a western point of view (although our view isn't exactly japanese either) so we can honestly enjoy stuff that western commentators always get hung up on. I think they still don't quite understand what "moe" is, or how you're supposed to react to it.
>>
>>154190346
No large group of people will have good taste in anything, this includes /a/
>>
>>154189627
>youtube reviewers
Kill yourself and fuck off to reddit
>>
>>154190346
/a/ usually likes everything and talks about them while mal and reddit(impressions based off their e-celebs) like to circlejerk over a couple of shows that are just shit and ignore good shows which they blow off while claiming RE:zero to be the best show of 2016. They just have shit taste while /a/ has people with and without shit taste. It also helps that /a/ hates e-celebs so one opinion doesn't matter more than the other based on the person who posted it, so the post has to stand on its own merit and more people discover their own opinion about the show rather than liking whatever their favourite youtuber likes.
>>
It has good animations
>>
>youtuber shit
STOP
JUST FUCKING STOP WITH THIS
STOOOOOP
>>
>>154190346
I don't know. It seems like /a/ likes everything I like.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.