[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you hyped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1488597801641.jpg (120KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1488597801641.jpg
120KB, 600x849px
Are you hyped?
>>
nope
>>
File: freedom has arrived.jpg (55KB, 610x461px) Image search: [Google]
freedom has arrived.jpg
55KB, 610x461px
I'm actually looking forward to this. Even looking forward to who will show up, especially here on post.
>>
I seriously hop this garbage flops. The adaptation has literally become a cliche sci-fi revenge film.

WE ROBOCOP NOW!!!
>>
>>154186877
I'm mildly intrigued by how awful this is going to turn out
>>
File: itsposter.jpg (538KB, 1021x1200px) Image search: [Google]
itsposter.jpg
538KB, 1021x1200px
>>154186877
>not posting the better cover
>>
3DPD.

But if they really pull the MGSV all the rumors are are saying, I might be interested.
>>
File: 4536744543.png (152KB, 1194x810px) Image search: [Google]
4536744543.png
152KB, 1194x810px
>>154186877
>a fucking Glock
>those weapon designs
>niggers
>>
>>154186877
Where's the Mateba?
>>
>>154189565
I bet it's just a Glock 19 with picatinny rails and her babby hands make it look like one of the longer Glocks. I also think I see a Webley and a UMP. At least the anime took real guns and tricked them out to look futuristic. This is just lazy.
>>
>>154186877
The problem that this show will suffer is that it will take the source material and ONLY keep the "iconic scenes" and the action aspect of the show and throw everything else out in favor of generic superhero-origin-esque storytelling which just makes this like some shitty Tom Cruise Sci-Fi show mixed with ANY Marvel show.
>>
File: scarjo.jpg (59KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
scarjo.jpg
59KB, 470x470px
ScarJo's wigs make me sick. a lot of actresses go all the way, shaving their heads, dyeing their hair and such for roles. She just slaps cheap wigs on and calls it a day.
>>
>>154189372
that's actually really neat looking.
>>
>>154189214
This is the only right answer.
>>
File: not sure kbm.png (835KB, 551x900px) Image search: [Google]
not sure kbm.png
835KB, 551x900px
Hyped isn't the right word

I think it will be bad and I will enjoy making fun of it so whatever that word is
>>
If they're going to be copying Robocop, I really hope they copy the 1987 version and add some satire so the movie won't be entirely painful to watch.
>"This is your new body Motoko. As you can see, you now resemble famous American actress Scarlett Johansson."
>Subplot about Tachikomas replacing Section 9 (and being unable to climb stairs. )
>TV ads for Seburo pistols
>>
>>154189953
Just keep all of your fun making on /tv/. They like shitty memes anyway.
>>
>>154186877
>american made movie
nah
american movies just aren't that good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.