[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he really the only half-competent surgeon in that whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: raelly.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
raelly.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
Is he really the only half-competent surgeon in that whole fucking hospital
>>
>>154186809
He's not half compet, he's a prodigy who can save people who got shot in the head
>>
>>154186809
Is that Trent Reznor?
>>
>>154186947
Thing is, he seems to be the only guy able to do anything in a critical situation such as that
You'd think a hospital which is rising up the medical ladder like that would be able to find someone else who's able to at least do 80% this guy does.
>>
>>154187018
They are reserved for the rich or fame-making cases
>>
>saved the same guy twice
>both incidents with the person being shot in the fucking head
other than that and the actual ending, this show was amazing. finished it yesterday.
If grimmer isn't your favorite character you should kys desu senpai
>>
>>154187541
>show was amazing
Is this MAL meme still going? It's boring!
>>
first half is GOAT
second half was meh and boring, with some great moments of course
>>
>>154187690
you probably didn't get past episode 20. the start is slow and some parts are boring, but 21-60 is actually amazing. the last 5 episodes are amazing too.
>>
Monster was mostly a bunch of filler that desperately needed to be cut, the ANN meme that it's "good" needs to die.
>>
>>154187847
I'm at ep 45, it's still boring as fuck, almost nothing happens but pointless talking and filler. Someone needs to make a guide as to which episodes are not important.
>>
>>154187907
you shouldn't skip any episodes really.
if you're on episode 45 and still don't even like a little bit of it, just drop it. you're just being dumb at this point.
>>
>>154186809

>76 episodes chasing a guy
>fails

This anime is shit and a huge waste of time. Fuck /a/ for praising this trash.
>>
Amazing OST, shit everything else, and people call Mars of Destruction bad but at least it is short
>>
>>154187987
The Tekkan movie had better characters than this 70+ schlock fest
>>
The animation cut so many corners that the idea of this being good for a visual medium is laughable.
>>
File: rubber trees.png (930KB, 960x624px) Image search: [Google]
rubber trees.png
930KB, 960x624px
>>154188103
Most people that praise this shit also worship IBO like it's the only good gundam, bringing a cancerous ideology to mecha. They also have no idea what good animation looks like, how sad.
>>
>>154187907
Just drop it, why do you even bother watching 45 episodes of something you don't like. I watched it because I genuinely enjoyed it, I never forced myself.
>>
>>154189586
>dropping anything
MALfags believe this
>>
>>154188103
>>154188204
Cutting corners is the cornerstone of Sakuga, the reason why glorious nihon was able to export his shit worldwide. Why do you even bother if you can't stand it? Just read the manga or watch old disney from the oswald days instead.
>>
>>154189753
>MAL
Stop projecting, you autistic child.
>>
>>154187847
I can't believe they really took their time with the anime and made so many episodes and covered the whole manga. It's been such a long time since we've had a full adaptation that lasted 40-100+ episodes other than typical battle shounen shit.
>>
>>154187783
I expected a lot from the ending, didnt know what i wanted to happen but i tough it would be something different from what happened, Still liked the ending tho
>>
>>154187847
I am through this whole show and it is kinda intriguing, but never delivers anything.
>>
>>154187541
>not based Lunge
>>
>episodes
>animation
Wtf you guys are fags, just read the manga
>>
>>154193886
I think I prefer the anime to the manga. Better building of atmostsphere through the music and voice acting. The Animation is nothing special though.
>>
>>154191842
I sort of like that. It's just there and leaves you with what it gave you. It's not for everyone, but I personally love anything that has talking in it, especially if it has political aspects to it as well. I don't know, maybe I'm just an outlier, but I've never liked a lot of action, I like dialogue and thinking about shit more than just seeing cool shit happen
>>
>>154187541
>kys desu senpai
Fuck off and kill yourself.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.