[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't this like the dumbest story ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 51GHDX9Y6AL.jpg (50KB, 336x475px) Image search: [Google]
51GHDX9Y6AL.jpg
50KB, 336x475px
A robot that can't have parts replaced.

What is so fucking difficult to replace some defective parts of a robot?

Or even better, copy the brain data to a new body.

This is fucking stupid.
>>
Also I guess most didn't know about this old obscure anime.
>>
>A robot that can't have parts replaced.
The problem is that her production line was halted long ago, and the spare parts have been used up.
Her OS is incompatible with modern file systems as well. She is quite literally obsolete.
>>
>>154183515
Did we watch the same show? Are you commenting on this after watching just one episode? Because they imply so many things that say why she can't have anything replaced.

She was created with pseudo magical alien technology and other weird irreplaceable things.

>>154183796
The question goes for you too, production line? Is the Mahoromatic picture in the OP showing just for me and you're talking about another show or something?
>>
>>154183796
Just port linux to her.
>>
Who cares about the premise. 11 episodes of robot maid shenanigans and fanservice, as advertised, delivered.
If they just start with "Mukashi mukashi Robot Maid lives with nerd" it wouldn't matter.

If they put a tagline, Do Robot Maids dream of electric aprons, then I would complain

Also watch Hand Maid Mai/May
>>
File: 1128052347709.jpg (64KB, 238x230px) Image search: [Google]
1128052347709.jpg
64KB, 238x230px
Remember:
>>
>>154183796
just like my old games
>>
>>154183515
The premise of the show was pretty stupid considering it's a Gainax
>>
A clusterwreck trainfuck of a story that GAYNAX never recovered from.
>>
>>154190825
It's based on a manga.
>>
>>154183796
Isn't that Busou Shinki in the real world?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.