[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this work again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Rock Paper Scissors.jpg (377KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rock Paper Scissors.jpg
377KB, 960x540px
How did this work again?
>>
The games in NGNL work if you don't think about them.
The author doesn't understand game theory at all.
>>
>>154167969
>The author doesn't understand game theory at all
But he does...
>>
to win he had to win "twice". One for playing paper, and one for her picking rock. If he did not pick paper, he lost, but could still beat her normally by picking the right one against her. That makes it one win and one loss so it was a tie. The chart makes it really confusing
>>
It doesn't.
>>
The only way he could win was to play paper against her rock, so all she had to do was not play rock. He was basically showing off to her because he knew she wouldn't understand it.
>>
This is like Kaiji for retards.
>>
>>154167969
You consfuse a Steph with the basic "I will play x". If she asks how, explain in a way that gets even more confused.
The graph is a confusing because you have to remember Sora will lose if he doesn't pick paper, so even if he wins, its a draw, because he lost.

tl;dr: steph is a retard
>>
Sora: If I play anything but paper, I loose, if I win over you by throwing anything but paper, it's a draw overall, if we both play paper, it's also a draw.

He was never aiming to win, he wanted the draw.
>>
>>154169966
>tl;dr: steph is a retard
All OP needs to know.
>>
Jibril is best girl...
steph is a physical form of autism.
>>
>>154167969
You want to make the person think that you want him/her to pick scissors, so you kinda force them to pick either rock or paper, that gives you a win or a draw.
>>
>>154167969
Season 2 never
>>
>>154170861
At least we get a movie, that's more then what most series get
>>
File: 1488566468768.png (696KB, 684x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488566468768.png
696KB, 684x960px
>>154170357
But... Loli Jibril?
>>
>>154170357
High-performing autism exists though.
No such thing as high-performing Steph.
Steph is always steph-tier.
>>
File: Steph.jpg (59KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Steph.jpg
59KB, 1024x576px
>>154169966
But a pretty cute retard, though. Especially when bullied
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.