[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Should I watch the anime or read the VN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 73199l.jpg (74KB, 300x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
73199l.jpg
74KB, 300x450px
Should I watch the anime or read the VN?
>>
neither
get a life
>>
File: 1487392311800.jpg (61KB, 551x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487392311800.jpg
61KB, 551x600px
>>154164292
VN
The anime is pretty bad
>>
>>154164324
anime is my life
>>
>>154164292
Yes.
>>
Read the VN
>>
>>154164292
watch the anime, the VN is awful
>>
I liked the VN more because it had more depth and details. But it also consumed more time. I had a playtime of around 50 hours (sometimes i left the console idling though), whereas the anime has 24 episodes à ~25 Minutes. so you'll be looking at less than 12 hours there.
>>
>>154164292
The vn is pretty time consuming but worth it if you're a smelly neet
>>
Anime is a fine condensed version.
>>
>>154164292
VN
>>154164324
This is the preferable choice
>>
Anime is a good adaption but falls short on some parts.

VN is way better and gives you way more content. Okabe POV and monologues and the extra scenes/endings make this way more worth it than the anime.

Or just read the VN then watch the shows
>>
>>154166071
the VN can be easily completed with all routes done in about 20 hours if you use a guide from the get go and save before each zone of no return
>>
>>154166071
I never understood why people say VNS are more time consuming. If you're on /a/ you have enough time to finish even Umineko.

You might as well invest the extra time and do the VN, OP.
>>
>>154164292
go for the anime, if you liked it, then go for the VN, it is actually better than the anime but is a little long. Also, the anime is pretty good, though the VN is excellent
>>
>>154164292

I say watch both.

They compliment each other.
>>
>>154170332
Pretty much this. You can watch the anime and enjoy it, and then also enjoy the VN in place of a re-watch, but the other way around doesn't work nearly as well.
>>
>>154164292

Both, but only if you liked whichever one you finished first.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.